Spectacles .. NO MORE!!!

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Okay .. Let's do this~"..

you said as you stood up on chanyeols bed, hands on your hips .. you look down on him and sighed .. "okay!okay! chanyeol-ah..yoda~~ go now and change your clothes.." you ordered..

Chanyeol creased his eyebrows on you as he fixes his eyeglass, giving you a confused look "why? and what kind of clothes?" he asked innocently, you dump yourself on the bed playfully making it to bouce for a few times..

you sighed before sitting up straight, "yah~ you want to make dara-shi yours right?" you asked, chanyeol nodded.. "then listen to me.. okay?" you added..

chanyeol sighed before he stood up .. going to his closet, you watch him with his back facing you, for some reason saying Daras name makes you to feel a bit jealous, but still .. you're battling on your own mind and heart about your feelings towards chanyeol..

You were thinking about him when he and dara were finally together, when suddenly chanyeol popped out infront of you wearing the clothes that you guys bought for him ..

you look at him from head to toe .. you scan him with awe and for some reason your lips curved upwards as you let out a soft laugh .. Chanyeol frowned as he ruffled his hair "yah! i know i don't look good on it--"

"no! you look cool and awesome~~" you cutted in.. chanyeols frown turned into a blank one.. "no, seriously.. you look good on it, aish~ why didn't you choose those kind of fashion.." you added..

chanyeol scratch the back of his neck as he look at you with a questioning look "really? you think dara-shi will like me with this clothes?" he asked, you nodded your head as you let out a pleased smile, you stood up and about to went down on the bed when your left foot clinged on the blanket making you to stumble..

"aick~" you didn't feel the floor instead.. you felt a pair of arms wrapped around your body .. you slowly open your eyes and met chanyeols eyes, faces were an inch apart from each other ..

( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dr9-1ANTHek&feature=player_detailpage&list=RDsvlKsV_MWjM )

you were looking at him like theres no more chance to come, you heart started to beat fast and everything went to slow motion .. WHY??!!!! you shouted in your mind..

when you realized that you're starting to get out of everything, you softly push chanyeol away before letting out an awkward laugh, looking down on the side, Chanyeol does the same thing before clearing his throat.. you bit your lower lip as you shut your eyes out of embarrassment ..

 what am i doing?!! you thought and mentally facepalm yourself before opening your eyes..

you look over to chanyeol "ahh.. you do really look good but there is something more.." you said trying to get the awkwardsness off..

Chanyeol turned his head towards you, giving you his big widen eyes "what is that?" he asked ..

you let out a short chuckle and went close to him, chanyeol watch you as he suddenly felt something foreign to him, you put chanyeols spectacles away from him and place it on chanyeols table.. chanyeol flinched when you t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter