Minhyuk's a fun guy

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSm3qNWqFWQ&list=PL7iSP3K2qXIZUZyiUIwTbD3VfHwOLEwPt

You and Minhyuk were having fun as the two of you roam around the street .. you were smiling like a kid, you didn't really expect minhyuk to be this fun cause he rarely goes out to hung out specially to you, yes you two were good friends but you're not that close to him..

and now cause you knew that he's siblings with dara .. you were a bit awkward yet you don't want to make your day gloomy cause minhyuk's trying his best to cheer you up, so in return you whole heartedly laugh and smile just to pay his kindness..

You were leaning down on the glasses as you tap your chin with your finger, "hmmp... yah, hyukkie, what flavor are you going to choose?" you asked not even removing your stare on various kinds of ice creams.

you heard him hummed "ahh~ i think i want that.." minhyuk pointed, you turn your head on him before looking on the ice cream flavor he wants, "omo, actually i like cookies N' cream too.." you both started to laugh as you both realize that you two have too much same things in common, like, he likes music like you do, he likes ice cream like you do and so on.. too many to say but too fun to think of..

leaning back as you say "okay, now that we have ice cream, what do we do now?" you asked before on your ice cream,

Minhyuk his ice cream "ahh.. lets go on a park near here .. i hate noisy places" he stated, right then you let out another short chuckle, minhyuk looked at you, confused. "what?" he asked .. you shook your head "nothing, i just found you and me being too common with each other, you know i hate noisy places too..".

Minhyuk beamed a smile as the two of you went off to the park..

* * * *

The two of you arrived, satisfied on what you see,

"wow..it's really nice here than staying at malls..'' you giggled on your own statement, Minhyuk nods his head in agreement, sitting on one of the bench "yeh, i really like here its makes me feel more calm than staying on clubs with some of my friends..".

you sighed before eaiting again, you really want to ask minhyuk about the sibling thingy but you thought it's a bit too much for you to ask and too personal to know, you want to ask details, information but you know you just can't bomb him questions .. aish.. oh my god!! i'm gonna die!! you thought..

Minhyuk noticed your sudden silence, he cleared his throat "i know you want to ask about something.." he mumbled, your eyes grew big as you heard him say "what is it? come on.. tell me" he added.

you stop on eating and turn your head to look at him "ahh, i think its kinda personal so let it off~" you sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter