SIBLINGS??!!!

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

UPDATE ^ _ ^

"You have feelings for him, right?" Minhyuk asked you all of a sudden, making you to go back to reality..

you look at him, caught up.. you creased your eyebrows on him "what nonesense are you talking about?" you sarcastically yet tiredly asked him as you rest your chin on your palms..

Minhyuk sighed "you do like your bestfriend" he pointed out... you 'tsked' before softly pinching his arm..

"how many times do i have to tell you we're just bestfriends~~~~~~" you squealed, minhyuk yelled out of the pain he's feeling from the pinch he recieved from you. you sat back and scoffed, satisfied on what you did. you gave minhyuk a glare and he just pouted on you..

"i'm so not gonna bring that again.." he blurted out sitting straight..

The two of you exchanged glances and after that, the two of you cracked up smiling then ended up laughing together, its because you found minhyuk cute and his face were really red, while on the other hand minhyuk were laughing cause he's with you and he surely is enjoying the moment he's having with you..

the clueless you doesn't even know a thing that this guy beside have that kind of feelings for you, cause you're too blind to see him..

"so, a week had passed and by tomorrow its our band competition.." Minhyuk said between his chuckles, you stopped on laughing and instead you let out a soft smile with a nod "hmmp..are we gonna practice?" you asked..

Minhyuk shook his head as a smile were printed on his face "ani.. we'll go and rest for tonight," he said..

"aigoo~ i'm feeling a bit nervous you know.." you honestly said before yawning..

Minhyuk find it cute, maybe we can go out for a while? he thought .. you were busy humming some song while looking out of the window when minhyuk tap you arms and calls your name making you to look at him, "lets go out later.." he said. you blinked your eyes and was a bit shock, maybe you caught his offer on the different meaning?

He shrugged his shoulder before softly pushing your arms backward as he says "eyy~ its just a friendly date~ .. wait! OMO!! do you think ill-"

"NO!! aishh.. ok, ok, lets go later.." you cutted in .. Minhyuk let out a smile "Are we going with taeyeon and jonghyun?" you asked making minhyuks daydream to turn into a nightmare ..

Actually, while asking you to go out later after school, minhyuk were a bit too little~~ too much excited to come out with you, and he's imagining you and him together having fun and when you said yes to him, his mood became even more lighter than before.. but then you suddenly asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter