Let's GO!!

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Soon as juniel and Chanyeol arrived inside the bus. Chanyeol let juniel to sit by the window since ever since they were kids. juniel would always want to feel the cool wind against her skin and she feels good when the wind touches her hair.. Chanyeol smiled once they settled down..

 

"hey..from what i heard once we got their on jeju we can go straight to the beach..wanna go there?" chanyeol nudged juniel's side and the said girl smiled and nodded her head.

 

"let's go and ask others-"

 

"-NO!" chanyeol exclaimed as his eyes widened by the thought of them coming with other friends. "let's just go there..just the two of us.." he pouted and hug juniel\s arm.. acting like a cutie pie wanting to ask some approval.

 

"arraso..Let's go there..Just the TWO of us~" the two exchanged knowing smiles.

 

they were assigned to go with bus no.1 since the two of them were both on the 1st 25 students and the other half were on bus no.2. Bus no.1 was under mr.lee's care while the other bus was cared by mrs.ahn. As juniel look up her eyes met minhyuk smiles widened as he rushed to where she is. he stopped dissapointed to know chanyeol's already sitting beside her so no choices left, he should go and sit with jonghyun.

 

"Anneong juniel~..." he smiled sweetly to her and turn to look at chanyeol, "Anneong~~" he boringly wave a hand.

 

Chanyeol scoffed and wraps his arms and locked it with juniel's "What are you doing here? go take a seat or else you'll have to go to the ugliest part of the bus" chanyeol clicked his tounge in annoyance and rested his head to juniel's shoulder.

 

the girl chuckled such a jelly giant.. she thought and look up on minhyuk. the two met gazes and they both shared a silent giggle "he's so attached to you.." minhyuk mouthed and juniel nodded her head in approval, biting her lower lip to prevent herself from bursting out of joy.

 

"Yah..stop with the PDA's.." minhyuk said followed by a short chuckled "Juniel let's see each other later..okay?" she nodded her head as minhyuk waves her a goodbye.

 

Soon as minhyuk were out of sight, chanyeol rested his chin on juniel's shoulder, pouting and frowning at her.

 

"what?" she asked, innocently. Chanyeol sighed and pecked on her cheek which it caught her off guard..

 

Chanyeol chuckled and rest his head back to her shoulder "You're so cute when you're blushing"

 

Juniel mentally slap herself, still she can't even stop herself from being shocked by such small yet heart pounding acts of her beloved derpy nedry boyfriend.

 

Soon the bus started moving and by that time, it was juniel's turn to rest her head on top of chanyeol's shoulder. Since the bus was too big for 25 students and 1 teacher the bus were slightly silent yet the silence was more of to comforting and relaxing.

 

"hey..chanyeol wanna go and eat those sandwiches?" juniel asked as she perked her head up. "i'm not hungry nor full..well, i think it's fine" chanyeol smiled and juniel gladly took the bag of sandwiches.. once she open it, she gasped. her mother made too much, She handed chanyeol two pieces for him and stood up, confused. chanyeol took a hold on her wrist "where are you going?" juniel smiled "going to share this..it's too much for us"

 

and with that she sprinted out of her seat and went straight to mr.lee, chanyeol watch juniel as she talk to others with a smile on her face, she gave sandwiches to everybody inside the bus, but soon..chanyeol's smiling face became stiffened once juniel went to where minhyuk's seat is..

 

"ppfttt..that guy.." he hissed under his breath and bit harshly the sandwich in his hand..

 

On the other hand, inside the bus no.2, Baekhyun sighed in frustration as he sulked in his seat. kris sighed as well and leans his head on the glass window. "I should have reviewed more..I hate being away with other's and also with chanyeol" baekhyun cried and kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter