When i realize i love you..

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update ^ _ ^

 

 

"What is juniel doing here?" juniel turn her head and a smile formed into her lips. "Oh, minhyuk-ah..anneong~" minhyuk chuckled and ruffled juniel's hair. Juniel frowned "ah, bwoya~~ you ruined my hair" she pouted and fixed her hair as the two started to chuckle.

 

"you didn't answer my question.." juniel hummed and looked at minhyuk "what is it?" she asked.

 

minhyuk looks around before looking back to the girl "why aren't you going home yet? is there someone you are waiting?" Minhyuk asked and juniel nods her head "I'm waiting for chanyeol.."

 

"then i'll wait with you until he comes" minhyuk suggested but juniel declined it "you can go home first i'm fine..he'll be here soon"

Minhyuk shook his head and pouted as he grips on the straps of his bag "Ani. i'll wait with you"

 

seeing the sneaky smile on the guy's face, juniel scoffed and tried to push minhyuk "Kah~~" she said and the two of them started to laugh.The two continued on playing with each other and so as they do.. a tall figure watches them from a far, Chanyeol. He let out a sigh as he lowered his head.

 

"Kah..chanyeol will be here any- Oh! there he is.." Juniel waited for chanyeol until he comes to where they are.

Minhyuk cleared his throat and something dry went into his throat as chanyeol stood beside juniel, Knowing that juniel have feelings to the giant.

 

"Anneonghaseo~" minhyuk forced a smile and chanyeol greets him back..

 

Juniel seemed to notice the awkward feeling between the two. she let out a short laugh and nudge chanyeol's side "ready?" chanyeol nodded his head. Juniel clasped her hands in awe and took minhyuk's hands into her grip, chanyeol were a bit taken aback and quickly he averts his gaze to somewhere, feeling like he doesn't like to see juniel holding minhyuk's hands.

 

"Minhyuk-ah.. do you want to come with us..we are going to-" but before juniel could even finish herself, minhyuk cutted in with an apologetic smile "Mianhe..i need to go home early.. Dara is.." he paused and looked to chanyeol..

"dara is waiting for me.." juniel nodded her head.

 

"But next time, i'll treat you ice cream.."

 

tsk..i can do that too chanyeol thought as he snorted his nose. Juniel nodded her head with a wide grin aigoo..aigoo..look at you chanyeol scoffs and starts to talk again "Juniel kaja...mom wants to see you.." and with that he started to walk not even waiting for juniel

"wait for me~" she shouted, still holding minhyuk's warm hands.

 

she look back at him and smile "Ok..next time.. you better treat me`" minhyuk nodded and the two exchanged waves in their hands..

 

Minhyuk watches juniel as she follows chanyeol.. the boy chuckled with himself and shook his head as he put his hands inside his pocket.. That guy.. sure he likes juniel too, he let out a sigh to let the thought off and starts to walk.

 

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFaZi1fuoBA&list=RDIFaZi1fuoBA ( play this ^^ )

 

"Yah! wait for me!!" she shouted and chanyeol haulted, juniel bumped into chanyeol's back.

 

She breathed heavily as she close her eyes, when she finally regained her normal

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter