bROKEN Band Practice

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YAH!!! CHOI JUN HEE!!" mr.kim yelled your complete full name just in the middle of his class ..

you almost jump out of your seat .. you look up and saw him glaring at you as he hold his stick tight as he could be.. you gulp before blinking furiously "a-ah... d-deh?" you asked..

mr.kim stomped his hands on the table making the whole class to be quiet and to make all of your classmate to look at you *eottoke~~~?!!* you thought... "sleeping during my class? aigoo..aigoo.." your teacher hissed at you.. you let out a stiff laugh as you rub the back of your neck..

"a-hh..aha? seongsaengni--"

"go out now! clean the entire schools gym .. it'll help you to keep your lazy mind working...NOW!!" 

and with that you hurried your self out of your classroom, running trough the corridors .. as you thought that you're already safe from your teachers curse on you.. you slowed down ..

you sighed in frustration as you put your left hand on your chest .. "Aish~!!.. what's his problem??!!.." you paused letting out an irritated sigh, putting both of your hands on your hips " is it my fault to fall asleep on your boring class..??!!" you added before continuing on your way to schools gym..

****

you sighed before you drop yourself on the floor .. laying down on it as it was clean and clear, breathing heavily as your sweat bids roll down on your neck and forehead ..

"aigoo~ i hope that old man would be contented.." you blurted out before sitting up straight..

 you sighed "boring~..maybe i can go now?" you asked to yourself before taking a stand..

you put back the heavy mop on the storage and left the schools gym clean and clear..

****

LUNCH TIME :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6CIsZUCs-E&list=PLUyD8uvFXG_XoTEi8J2z6bQTwFILKJ5Cj

All of a sudden you were feeling so down and blue.. even you yourself doesn't even know why and what's the reason..

you burried your face on your desk,bringing out a short depressed sigh..

"why so blue~~~?" you heard a familiar voice from your side, making you to look up a bit .. you sighed "mwolla? i dont know why..?" you said as you sit back straight, your fingers tapping on your desk..

Minhyuk took his chair and placed it beside you, sitting on it with a smile "hey~ head up! you as an emo doesn't fit you.. so stop with the drama.." he said..

you let out a short smile before nodding your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter