Kkaeb song~

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Juniel's POV:

 

A very very bright morning awaits for me. so no need to be so grumpy by waking up. Once, i turn my head towards the window, the calm sky warmed my insides.

 

"is he awake already?" i pouted my lips before taking my phone on the side table, sitting up as i roam around my inbox,

 

"no messages" i sighed, feeling a little bit down since i'm expecting a short greeting message from chanyeol.

 

Shrugging off my shoulders, i don't want my day to be ruined. so i hop off the bed and fix it after. putting my hair into a messed bun. i walk towards the window and smiled at how lovely is the morning sea. "I want to walk around.." since it's too early to the morning call mrs.ahn told us, i wore my cardigan and slip into my flipflops.

 

taking a walk in the beach alone is surely peaceful and relaxing, but i want to go with chanyeol.

 

But, chanyeol seems to be still sleeping. "so cool~" i sang out as i enjoy the touch of the wind on my skin.

 

Suddenly, while roaming around the beach my eyes darted towards a familiar figure. I look more deeper and realize it was her, dara.

 

I don't know why but seeing her hugging her knees while looking far away from the sea makes me feel her loneliness, she looks so sad and lonely that i even want to hug her for comfort. but remembering the events last night makes me hesitate to go near her.

 

"should i go or not?" i asked myself.

 

And then by seeing a tear roll down on her cheeks makes me want to come near her. "I should"

 

full with determination. i calmly walked towards her and settled down beside her with a cooing sound. dara flinched and her eyes widened, still not uttering a word.

 

i chuckled and smiled at her, dara frowned and averts her gaze to the view infront of us.

 

Silence, no one dared to even say hi or hello. honestly, this awkward silence is killing me softly. i want to comfort her and i want to say sorry..i think?

 

but seriously, i want to atleast make her feel that in this world she's not alone.

 

Just as when i was about to talk, dara spoke "I'm sorry" my eyes widened as i stare at her, unsure on what to say..yet dara keeps her eyes straight towards the sea "this time...it's real" she added.

 

and finally, the awkwardness went out off the way. i chuckled and not even thinking twice, i wrap my arms around her giving her a warm friendly hug, dara gasped i can even feel her sudden jolt of shockness "What are you doing?! let me-"

 

"-My friend.." i cutted in and smiled as i start to pat her back.

 

"Thank you and i'm sorry..i just want you to know that whatever happens, i will still welcome you in my arms, i know you've down many bad things to us but that doesn't mean i'm not going to accept you as my friend.." i smiled and pulled away from the hug my hands holding her arms.

 

"From now on i'm going to be your friend" i said blissfully.

 

i noticed dara's eyes sparkled and her lips curved upwards but dara bit her lip, softly taking my hands off her shoulder. she scoffed as she turn ahead "Pabo.."

 

dara chuckled and faced me "..don't you want me to be your bestfriend?"

 

____

 

After that small talk dara and i shared, now i'm in full bliss. like rainbows and unicorns were following me everywhere i go not leaving my side.

 

dara and i were not friends..oops, i mean bestfriends.

 

i'm glad she wanted to befriend me. i'm glad that finally she's being true to herself again. i know she's just being like that because of holding too much grudges inside her heart. and even if i'm clueless why is it, i think GD might have some share on dara's new bright attitude.

 

walking towards the dining hall a tall figure halted me as it block my way.

 

knowing who it might be, i smile and look up on him "I'm sorry..i woke up late, what time are you already up? have you eaten already? i'm really sorry..i should have woken up early so we can go to the beach.." chanyeol pouted as he holds my hand.

 

aigoo..how can i be angry if he's cute like this? tell me~. 

 

I chuckled and pinched his cheek "No worries. i'm fine and everything's fine" i nod

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter