Ice cream!

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Juniel's POV:

 

"Omma..I'll be-" i stop running down of the stairs so as my mouth stopped from talking. i gulped as i saw my mother and father sitting together with chanyeol sitting infront of them. what's this?!!! slowly i approached them and greeted a good morning to my father and mother.

 

"Chanyeol what's up..?" seeing them like this first in the morning is so not right and usual.

 

Actually when chanyeol comes here every morning to wait for me so we can go to school together he would probably eating in the kitchen or helping my mother to cook breakfast or something like waiting outside the house but seeing how serious chanyeol's and my father's face is it makes me a bit nervous..

 

"Honey can you please sit down.." i heard my mother's voice .. i look at her and she beamed me her motherly smile again, the smile that i adore for forever. i obeyed her and settled down beside my channie.

 

"what's happening? why so serious..?" i whispered at chanyeol but he just smiled at me..

 

"So..i'll just go to kitchen to continue cooking.." my mother said as she stood up and i saw her giving chanyeol a nod with a smile "don't worry..i'm on your side.." she said and chuckled. I watch my mother as she went inside the kitchen. Since our class for today would start by 10 for some reasons and it's only 7:30 in the morning we don't need to rush too much.

 

I heard my father cleared his throat making me to look at him .. "So chanyeol are you sure about this..?" he asked.

 

Chanyeol nodded and smiled at my dad "You know it's not that i don't like you but as a matter of fact, i adore you so much and i think you asking for my wife's approval first is very nice of you.." my father says as he chuckles "Don't worry, we're not against it more like we're happy .. but did your mother and father knows about it too?"

 

Chanyeol nodded "Yes, uncle.."

 

Seriously i don't know what's happening .. i frowned and heaved out a sigh "can someone tell me what's up for today?"

 

My father chuckled as chanyeol ruffled my hair "Aegyo..i'm just asking uncle and aunty if i could date you.."

 

My eyes widened as my jaw almost drop "Bwo?!! really ?!! me?!!" chanyeol chuckled and nodded his head. he poked my chin and pushed it up to close it with his index finger "And to my luck, uncle and aunty approved." he said.

 

i turn to look at my father and he shrugged "What? don't you like chanyeol..? i mean youtwo had been bestfriend's for life and even chanyeol's parents finds it weird to not see you two dating since you two look really good together. i remember we also talked about getting you two to be married with each other.."

 

My dad and mother really adores chanyeol so much and even uncle and aunty park adores me s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter