Letter

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol's POV:

 

I walk out of the classroom going straight to juniel's class. it's already time to go home and juniel and i decided to have some extra lessons together at juniel's place since aunty and uncle were out of town for two days. They said to keep my eyes on juniel and always make sure she's safe.

 

"but.. no silly stuffs..or else i'll burn the park's household"

 

i chuckled to myself as i recalled what uncle told me before they went off.. I was busy finding my phone on my pants pocket when i bumped into someone. as my eyes landed on the girl's figure, i gasped and helped her up on her feet.

 

"sorry..i didn't saw you coming.." i bowed to her and dara chuckled while patting her skirt "no big deal..me as well didn't see you coming.." she said.

 

"uhh..dara...shi" i stopped as dara chuckled and softly tap my shoulder which made me to look at her "why so formal..? seriously, just call me dara." she said.

 

"anyways..since you're here which is good to me..i'd take this as a chance to apologize..Sorry i've done so many bad things to you and also to her..juniel. I played with your feelings, i feel so bad that i realized how harsh i am before.." she said. I don't know why but i don't feel any sincerity on it..it feels like i'm not moved by her words. sorry but..

..it just feels wrong.. you know that vibe that when you feel like it's not a good idea..

 

i just feel like something's up on her, but i can't judge her right? maybe she's being true this time..I think let's give her a chance..

 

I shook my head "It's alright...I see you talked to juniel already?"

 

Dara nodded her head "yah..Oh! and speaking of she's there.." dara pointed her finger and i look ahead of my shoulder to see juniel looking down on her bag. I chuckled as i watch her struggle on her books, cute I bowed to dara and walked towards my girl "boo~" juniel flinched and slapped my arm making me to giggle on how cute she can be..

 

"here..let me help you" i took juniel's books before she could protest even more. actually juniel hates it whenever i would take her bag since she thought i'm her boyfriend and not her personal maid. and that just makes me fall for her even more.

 

Juniel poked my cheeks "just this time..since my bag is full of stuffs since i cleaned my locker" i nodded and pecked her cheeks "kaja?" juniel nodded and i took her hand and intertwined our fingers close with each other.

 

"Oh! dara!" juniel called and beamed out a smile on her. i watch dara as she interact with juniel it a sudden guilt grew inside of me.

 

Maybe she's not what i'm thinking .. maybe dara really changed, but i don't know for some reasons, i kinda felt aware with her..

 

"Anyways you two should go now..I don't want to interrupt the two of you..i'm going out on somewhere with my friends..well gotta go~" Dara waved happily as she sprinted her way out of the hall, meeting her friends waiting for her on the school gates.

 

Juniel chuckled and at the same time we look at each other "good thing dara changed.." she said and we both look at dara from afar..

 

i just hope she really is..

 

End of POV

 

 

Before going straight home, chanyeol and juniel decided to grab an ice cream and some various snacks so they could munch on something during their study time.

 

As chanyeol sway their hands in the air, he hummed some tone and a smile was attached on his face. Juniel secretly look up on him, and a smile went out as she stare at chanyeol's side profile.

 

"Am i that handsome?" chanyeol looked down on her and chuckled when juniel look straight to hide her blushing cheeks. Juniel scoffed "You being cool doesn't make a change..you're still the pabo nerd of mine~" she laughed sneakily and chanyeol hissed at her.

 

"Whatever you say..you're sooo inlove with me.." chanyeol poked her cheek and pushed it softly..

 

"Am not!" she blurted and poked chanyeol's side since it's hard to reach the giant's cheek..

 

"yes you are.." Chanyeol even more, seeing how she deny how she's deep inlove with him making chanyeol to just hug her tight and squeeze her.

 

"No..you're the one who's deeply inlove with me" Juniel said making chanyeol to stop on chuckling. Juniel smirked and poked ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter