we're back ^ _ ^

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note : this and the next updated chapters would be only the author's Pov .. but also, there would be juniel's and chanyeol's ^ _ ^ .. ( ps:  sorry for the long wait  ) ..

 

Having back the most special person in her life next to her family makes juniel's heart to jump out of joy .. she woke up on a very bright and sunny day not even bothering to close the curtain as she always does every morning..

she let the warm sun rays touch her skin as she let out a sigh "aigoo..i'm happy" as juniel was about to close her eyes again the door of her room bursted open as a big and tall figure walks in making her to almost jump out of her bed. quickly, juniel sat up as she grab a pillow, ready to throw it to the intruders face.

just when she turn her head pair of arms wrapped her small and petite body making her to lay back down on the bed "Juni~~~~~".

juniel gasped as she recognized the latter's voice, "Yah!! hurry and let me go!!! i can't breath!" she shouted as she continiously slap the guy's arm.

the guy noticed her face getting red, making the guilt on him to run through his veins "omo..are you alright? juni~ don't go into the light!" chanyeol cried making juniel to chuckle ..

"yah! how come you came here very early in the morning ..?" she asked as she sat up, chanyeol who is now sitting beside juniel shrugged. "I don't know ..?" juniel 'tsk-ed' and when she was about to speak chanyeol interrupted her "but hey.. it's sunday, can't we go out for a little date..?" by the mention of the word date juniel's heart skipped a beat.

in her mind, she was a bit nervous knowing that her bestfriend for life chanyeol doesn't know a thing about her being inlove with him .. but on the other side, chanyeol asked and emphasized the word date on purpose..

his friends even told him that juniel likes him not by the way as they do but chanyeol's friends told him that his bestfriend, juniel is now inlove with him, even though they didn't heard it from her but chanyeol's friends can feel it and can see it only

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter