just a road apart

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chanyeol sat down on the couch once he get's inside of the living room making his family to turn their attention to him.

 

"what's with the face?" chanyeol's noona asked before taking a bite on her popsicle, mr.park puts his book down and looked at his son with such a worried face "son is something wrong?" chanyeol shook his head "then why are you so quiet? it's not so you" his noona added.

 

"omma..appa..noona..." chanyeol started and his eyes looking at the three people he called.

 

"what is it..? you're making your omma nervous" mrs.park joked but no one dared to laugh..

 

"I..........I..-"

 

"-You're what??!!" mr.park cried before hugging his wife, making a noise of a crying baby "don't tell me you make a girl pregnant?!!" suddenly chanyeol's senses went back to himself by hearing his father's words. looking at them with a confused and puzzled face he was about to protest when a pillow smacked into his face.

 

"yah! how come you got someone pregnant!! you're still studying!" his noona scolded her and chanyeol eyed her in horror.

 

chanyeol averts his gaze into his parents and he can see his mother crying out loud together with his father. A chaos is on inside the park's living room.

 

Actually, chanyeol only wants to tell them that he's going to court the Choi's daughter. and his family went wild even though they still didn't what he wanted to say. heaving out a sigh as chanyeol closes his eyes, his noona were busy scolding him, father telling him to be a grown up man already and a mother who's crying out loud.

 

he stood up with such force making the noisy living room into a silent place. the three people blinked their eyes into chanyeol and chanyeol couldn't hold it anymore

 

"can you guys let me finish first?~" he whined and he took the silence as a yes "I just want to tell you i want to date juniel..and ask her to become my girlfriend.." he breathed out and massaged his temples "seriously...genes goes on with the blood~" he mumbled as he closes his eyes.

 

he heard a gasp making him to tilt his head, eyes flushed open. "Really?!!" chanyeol's family asked in chorus..

 

seeing how their faces react makes him chuckle. chanyeol nodded his head as he straighten his back "omma ..appa, i want to date juniel and i would be glad if you would-"

 

"-So Geez!! ofcourse we would!!" chanyeol's noona said .. mrs.park stood up and joined her daughter in awe "we're absulotely fine with it.. better ask her parents but i think they would agree as well...right honey?" mr.park nods his head with a smile "i think they would..but son being in a relationship is no joke, make sure you really love her, you two have been bestfriend since you were kids and i know you two are so used to be together.." he paused as his eyes turned soft towards his son.

 

"boyfriend/girlfriend is a way more different to bestfriends...so are you sure?" chanyeol bit the lower part of his lips as he nods his head.

 

he le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter