hate you now

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Juniel's POV:

since that conversation, i didn't want to face him again, i kinda have some hate on him cause .. he just chose dara over his friend that's been with him since he's still a baby.. i'm with him since we were kids..when he's still the nerd that everybody would love to bully.. until he change and turn into a good looking boy next door, i'm always here for him ..

and just with the girl named dara who used to play with him .. who used to bully him with her friends, he just flashed all our friendship and memories we made just for her.

*Rinnnggg~*

My mind gets back to reality as i heard the schools bell,"okay class you may have your lunch.." the teacher said.

all of us chanted "thank you sir.." and went on each ones business,

i was busy fixing my things up when i heard my name being called by the teacher .. i stood up and went to him "yes, seongsengnim?" i asked. Mr.lee looked at me in pity and i know something bad is going to happen. "sir, what's the matter ?" i asked/ he let out a sigh before looking at me "juniel, you know i really admire you  for being such a great student here.. you're smart, pretty and talented.." he paused.

"whatever happens, i still trust you, sorry i'm not that powerful enough to protect such a great student" and with that mr.lee went out of the room leaving me dumb.

"what's his problem?" i asked to myself..

 

i'm now walking towards the cafeteria alone, without friends with me .. Taeyeon's absent cause she's been excused by her parents and i even recieved a news from her that she might transfer to a new school. jonghyun's with minhyuk now cause they've been called by some teacher..

and chanyeol , i don't even know where he is .. i haven't seen him yet, so as his 11 friends..

as i went inside the cafeteria, i can hear other students whispering and bashing towards me .. some were saying:

"what a to hurt dara-shi,.."

"she's not even an inch to dara's level, look at her .. so plain"

"should we hit her too?"

the last sentence makes me shiver, scared that i might end up dead here .. but i didn't bother myself to get out since i'm hungry and only food can make me feel satisfied at least for a moment.

the  cook put a lot amount of rice on my plate making me look like a pig eater to others "aigoo, ajhumma this is too much.." i whispered, the ajhumma looked at me and beamed out a smile "eat more..so that you can carry on." she said before nodding her head yeah.. i got that? .. i let out an awkward smile, hanging my head down and low,

i was having my loneliest lunch when  a  someone just poured some soda on my food ..

"WHAT THE-"

"Surprised? .." dara asked before letting out a smirk , i blinked my eyes out of anger .. i let out a sigh before taking a stand.. "well, sorry to say i'm not interested on making a fuss here.." i said and started to walk but was stopped by dara's friends blocking out my way "way to fast huh?" T.O.P one of dara's friends said as he let out a smirk..

i turn around and faced dara "what's wrong with all of you?!!" i said ..

dara shrugged "scary you.." she sarcastically said .. "i'm not d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter