Let's START!!!

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i06aiqNxnuI&feature=player_detailpage&list=PLgYVk4-b_9IVtexEB6pS0nCuEihQ2sQzn

"wake up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" you shouted at the top of your lungs as you hop on chanyeols bed ...

it's already 8 in the morning and chanyeols still sleeping like dead .. "irrona...irrona!!" you continiously sang out as you hop on chanyeols bed not even bothering yourself to think chanyeol's already angry..

"ahh~~ juniel! stop !! it's saturday .. meaning no classes for today!!" he tirely hissed at you as he covered himself with his blanket..

"i know!! wake up al--" 

*thud*

"ahhhh~~~~" you whined in pain as you cupped your ankle with your hand.. you fell off from chanyeols bed unexpectedly making you to hit the floor really hard. chanyeol heard the thud making him to jump out of the bed, and knelt down on your side..

"see..see..aigoo, pabo~" he hissed as he help you to sit on his bed ..

"owtsy~~ that hurts!" you hissed as you shut your eyes tightly, readying yourself to cry.. chanyeol shook his head while letting out a sigh. he let your left leg to rest on his lap as he get some mint patches from his drawer.. you slowly open your eyes and watch him silently as he do his nursing part time job..

*dugeun....dugeun...dugeun..*

bwoya?!! why my heart's beating like this?!! what the?!! ..you thought, and without even realizing it your hands were on your chest, eyes a bit wide open and itsead of feeling pain.. your heart were feeling a bit fluttered..

chanyeol smiled as he look at his masterpiece, he turn his head to look on you and smiled "done" then there.. you started to feel like your heart just started to beat so fast as you started to see fireworks, flowers and butterflies everywhere..

OMO!! why am i like this?!! what's this?!! you blankly asked yourself on your mind as you still look over to chanyeols handsome face, he's not wearing his nerdy glass making me to see his handsome face clearly..

"juniel~juni~~" chanyeol snapped his fingers infront of your face making you to blink your eyes..

you stuttered and realized that you frozed for a moment .. "oh? .. a-ah.. yes, thanks.." and with that you remove your leg on chanyeols lap before looking away from his gaze,

 

... ..... ...

 

"so, since my ankle were in bad condition now..i'll just lecture you out here.." you said as you tap your pencil on chanyeols study table..

you just focused on the "MAKE CHANYEOL A PRINCE" thingy.. and let the "WHY DOES MY HEART BEATED FAST AGO?!!" thought off .. you were lecturing chanyeol, you surfed on the internet last night and grabbed some informations to some of your friends from school...

"okay..one, be confident!" you said as you turn your head to look at chanyeols eyes..

chanyeol arched his eyebrow, arms crossed on his chest, "before that .. may i do, something first" he said .. you nodded your head..

chanyeol stood up from his seat and walk towards his cabinet, he grabbed a shirt and you watch him a bit con

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter