Love experts..

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Juniel gulped the ice cream she just scooped inside with full force.. she let out a stiff laugh, letting it play smooth and cool .. "O-ofcourse i do like minhyuk.." she said. 

 

Chanyeol's face fell when he heard it from juniel, suddenly chanyeol felt like he don't have any apettite to eat the ice cream anymore.. before he could put say anything else juniel added "I like him just like you..You two are the best buddies i have in this world.." she said whole heartedly as she smiles at chanyeol.

 

chanyeol's face brightened so its just a friend.. he thought but then. the fact that chanyeol thinks that juniel likes him as a friend kinda hurt his feelings.

 

i hate to be selfish but i want you only to be with me..even if i don't know why.. he thought..

 

"Anyways, why bother to ask?" 

 

chanyeol looked at juniel .. he shook his head "ani..nothing.."

 

- - - - - -

 

The bell rings, signalling the students and teachers that it's time for lunch break .. as time goes by, students starts to went out of their room and proceeds to aywhere they want.

 

On the other hand, juniel were still inside of her classroom, still not finish to do the sudden essay that their teacher asked them to do.it's an essay about what you want to do in life when you became rich. funny isn't it? but as the teacher says, it would show how wide is the students minds is..

 

"I want to make my own music company..and give kids free trainings.. i also.." Juniel spoke out her thoughts as she write it down on her paper, "..also, i want to-"

 

"-Still not done..?" juniel stopped moving her hand as she perked her head up, a smile went out of her face as she watch minhyuk take the sit infront of her.. she shook her head "aren't you going to have lunch?" minhyuk asked.

 

"later..right after i finish this" she said.

 

"wanna have lunch together?" minhyuk asked. juniel looks at him with an apologetic smile "i want to but, you can go first..i might take long time here.." she waved her paper infront of minhyuk's face "as you can see.." she said.

 

Minhyuk chuckled "well i don't care..i'll just wait since i predict that the cafeteria is in the ugliest situation now..it's full, so let's just have lunch in the last minute together.." juniel was about to speak when minhyuk cutted in and points his finger infront of her fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter