Caught!

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk softly closes the door and took his shoes off ..

Politely, he entered their big house that it looks like a mansion, One of their butlers greeted him and he gave him a smile and a bow, minhyuk did the same thing "is dad here?" he asked. The butler shook his head and informed minhyuk that his dad were going to be home late.. Minhyuk nodded and started walking upstairs when a lovingly sweet voice called him..

he spun around and saw her head leaning forward "oh! omma!!" he exclaimed and went dowanstairs .. her step-mom opened her arms and minhyuk gave her a warm hug "how's school? are you fine? ..i-is dara, fine?" she trembled by dara's name.. knowing that dara doesn't like her and all..

Minhyuk nodded and smiled, "deh. is my thunder here?" he asked.. just as he peaked inside the kitchen, his younger brother went on his back and slung his arms around minhyuks neck, making minhyuk to stumble "slaaasshhh~~~ thunder's here!!"He grinned and chuckle..

their Step-mom chuckled as she watch her sons playing around..

while they were having a good time, a sound of a door being closed was heard making them to stop from laughing and heads to look on the doorway, Mrs.Park's smile on her face faded when dara came and her face grew nervous .. "oh! dara, you're home!!" she tried to sound so motherly and went to hug dara,

when dara step aside to walk upstairs and went inside her room without even saying anything..

Minhyuk let out a silent sigh, he smiled to her step mom and nodded his head "don't worry, she'll realize that you're a good mom to all of us.." he said .. sang hyun(thunder) went beside her and cuddled in her arms, their step-mom gave her sons a reassuring smile..

she'll be fine with me ...Someday..

* * * * *

The morning came and you woke up early than the other usual day, Know why?

cause today's the date of the band competition ..  you cleared your throat and inhaled the morning fresh air that just blew on your skin coming from the window.. you smiled " let's hope for the best" you mumbled and look out of your window ..

your eyes went into slits when you saw a figure coming from chanyeols window.. it's him waving his hands to you.. you stood up and open your window, smile creep out from your face, it's been a while since the two of you last saw each other..

"juni~~ Let's go to school together!!!" Chanyeol shouted happily and seeing him first in the morning and hearing his cheering voice makes your heart to lit up, making your mood to be more livelier than before.. you nodded your head and your smile went even wider "have you taken a bath?" you shouted back..

chanyeol his head .. and he smiled at you, knowing what is it on your mind.. "the last one to come out would be the one to buy ice cream!!" you shouted and run towards your bathroom .. Chanyeol smiled "childish~" he cheekily mumbled and went to take his bath..

its a habit that the both of you enjoyed a lot. Chanyeol cant took your smiling face out of his mind as he takes his bath.. he let himself to be soak by the warm water, your smiling face cant go out of his head .. "i miss my juni.." he mumbled and shook his head before letting out a relief sigh..

on the other hand, you move a bit fast .. you know that you're the one who always win since chanyeol took an hour to shower.. you were confidently fixing your uniform when a knock was heard on your door..

"jun hee~ sweetie~~ Chanyeol's waiting for you..hurry up~" . you stop a bit shock when you heard your mothers sweet and lovely voice. you sighed, "o-okay~~" you yelled back and continued on fixing your tie..

As you went downstairs you can see chanyeols back sitting on one of the chairs..

you 'tsk-ed' and went inside of the kitchen, sitting beside him, with a frown on your face "aigoo~ loser~~ such a turtle~~~" Chanyeol teasingly grinned as you felt your inner feels a bit irritated yet happy to see him.. and to be near him, you scoffed. "are you that proud of yourself?" you scoffed "sinc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter