Jealous ?

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Yah! hurry up!" Juniel shouted as she run her way to the top of the hill, feeling the warm fresh air makes her feel relieved. Chanyeol smiled as he watches his bestfriend's arms spread open, welcoming the air into her arms,

Chanyeol stood up beside her as he look down on her bestfriend's face, secretly, gazing on her .. 

juniel's eyes were closed and her lips were curved upwards.

"ahh~ so refreshing~~" juniel said as she let out a sigh. Juniel opens her eyes making chanyeol to look back, afraid he might be caught on taking a secret gaze on her. "Yah, yoda.. how does it feel ?" juniel asked as she look up on him. chanyeol blinked for a few times before looking down on her "mwo?" he asked.

juniel chuckled "sorry. i mean how does it feel pushing dara-shi away from you..? just incase do... you still like her?" chanyeol who is now looking into the girls face as the girl looks down on the ground. chanyeol knows that her question didn't even bother him but what's bothering him now is why his heart beats fast all of a sudden..

he's sure he doesn't have a thing on dara anymore and he's 101% sure of it.

but why does his heart acting like that ..? "i see.." chanyeol heard juniel says. juniel nodded her head before letting out another sigh followed by a forced smile. "You know, everything in this world needs time..so don't worry you would get over-"

"-I'm not inlove with her anymore.." chanyeol cutted in. juniel looked at him, surprised "..Dara, she's now only a memory. I don't know but i think all this time, it's not love..it's just adoration, i think?" he shrugged "But i don't feel anything on her now, nothing at all..i don't even mind talking about her cause i'm sure i don't have feelings for her anymore..".

feeling a bit surprised, juniel remained silent "..but you know.. there's something i know.." chanyeol said getting the girl look up on him "i believe that if you're deeply inlove with someone, it's hard to forget that person instantly..so, why do i feel like i took only hours to just forget all the feelings i had on her..? do you think i don't really like her..?" chanyeol asked.

juniel gulped, how am i supposed to answer him .. "m-maybe yes..? or not? i don't know.." chanyeol chuckled from her sudden action, shrugging as her lips were pouted.

"do you think there's still a chance for me find a girl that would truly love me..?"

ofcourse .. it's here, standing beside you !! pa-bo. she thought "don't worry god will bless you a gift like that in right time.." juniel patted chanyeol's back as she look up on him "let's go .. and get some ice cream!" she beamed out, chanyeol chuckled before nodding his head.

as the two went down of their favorite secret place, they continued their way towards a mini street market to get some ice cream.

by this time, chanyeol were in full happiness and delight. like everything in his life was perfect. . .glad and blessed. even though he doesn't have a girlfriend he's fine with it. all he cares for now is juniel. having a bestfriend like juniel is a must rather than having a girlfriend..

as they enter the sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter