Friendship Bracelets

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uaw7P1LWvi0&list=PL82402E444166574B&feature=player_detailpage

Update for my beloved subscribers <3

After shopping some new fashionable clothes for yeollie..

you all went to chanyeols house, you were walking with minhyuk while the others were together with chanyeol and the other half were scattered all over the street .. well, boys then.. *rolls eyes*

"hey, what do you have there?" minhyuk asked as he peeked his eyes on what you are holding, you slightly put the paper bag on the side while you hushed minhyuk .."it's a surprise gift for yeollie..keep it a secret.." you whispered before you eyesmiled at him..

minhyuk nodded while letting out a soft smile .. "can i ask you something?" he softly asked, just for you to only hear it.. you hummed as you nod cutely..

minhyuk let out a sigh before saying "..do you even think of having a boyfriend?" ..

you blinked for a few times as you look at him, not sure what to answer .. it's not that you don't want to have on, neither you dont have any suitors .. it's just you're not sure cause your heart keeps on stoping you like it's waiting for someone..

you tilted your head as you bit your inner cheeks "hmmp.. i've already thought of that, but i think having one is really needy or important.. i guess i'm still not ready?" you said before letting out a short laugh..

minhyuk hummed " one more question.." he said .. you smiled at him "is this a pageant? .." you mocked at him only to make minhyuk laugh..

he shook his head "ani..ani, no seriously, what if someday chanyeol ask you for a date?" ..

chanyeol??!! chanyeol?!!! d-date?!!!! D___O you thought..

you let out a stiff laugh as you playfully slap minhyuks arm "aigoo..what the heck are you talking about.. that wouldn't be.." you said as you swing your index finger infront of his face .. "remember, he's going to court dara-shi.. the famous dara-shii~~" you added..

you said but on the inside you feel like those words were bullets that hits you.. you don't know why but when it comes to dara your heart would just feel heavy and dark.. and to add, whenever the talk were related to chanyeols love for dara..

..it seemed like each word were knife that can kill you..

on the other hand while you and minhyuk continued on your own conversation .. chanyeol, jonghyun, baekhyun, sehun and luhan were having their own topic to talk to..

"hey, look .. do you guys think that those two might end up together?" baekhyun said as he glance at the two figures walking from their back..

jonghyun nodded "maybe.. but only time can tell.." he said..

"they do look good together .. aren't they?" luhan asked before he takes a sip on his bubble tea.. sehun nodded cutely as he hummed .. "hmmp..hyung, they look like childhood sweethearts~" sehun squealed at luhans arm.. but it only makes the bubble tea to spill on luhans hand..

"aishh..look what you did~~" luhan cried as he wipe off some tea on his hand with a tissue.. sehun laughed while helping luhan "hyung..if you just see your face, you'll laugh too.." sehun laughed even more.. baekhyun and jonghyun were laughing to the two bubble tea lovers..

while chanyeol ..

CHANYEOL'S POV

i don't know why .. but i suddenly feel uneasy as baekhyun brings up the topic .. i should laugh too but my laughing machine didn't work .. 

it's good for juniel for her to have a guy like minhyuk, minhyuk seems nice anyways, and they two look good but there's something wrong.. its just feel stiffy and uneasy..

Maybe i'm just worrying so much for my bestfriend juni.. since she still haven't experienced the feeling of having a boyfriend, Maybe i'm just acting so brotherly for her.. but does feeling sad to see juniel laughing with other guys were too much for a brotherly feeling?

( END OF POV )

After the short walk to chanyeols house, all of you finally arrived .. you were greeted by chanyeols noona with a smile as all of you entered the house and straightly headed to the houses garden..

the rest went home early so its only you, chanyeol, minhyuk, jonghyun, baekhyun, Suho and Chen only ..

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter