Always be together

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

People celebratring, exchanging greetings and people loving the moment they are in by the moment.

 

finally, it has come to an end, but as what chanyeol said earlier on his speech,

 

"today we students, will graduate right at this moment. we expect more extreme life consequences as we move on to another level of life cycle, we, who had shared laughter, tears, pain, and love with each other will see a brighter future as we make small yet big steps for our future..today we'll end high school, but don't think it's going to be the end, because today as we recieve our deplomas..that would be the thing that would remind us, It's the start...it's the true start of life..ladies and gentlement, teachers..parents..to my fellow students to graduate.. my friends.and to my love...

 

...I wanted to say, Thank you and Congratulations.."

 

The program ended successfuly, chanyeol being the valedictorian.

 

As for you, even if you didn't have any extra or special awards, seeing your diploma and your parents standing infront of  you, smiling and proud, it feels like you're the most outstanding student of all.

 

bowing to your parents, you smile sweetly to them "mom..dad..Thank you very much"

 

your dad patted your head and nodded his head, his smile getting wider and wider each second "We should say that..Thank you my baby, you've grown up very well.." then he pulled you into his embrace. the two of you chuckled as you share a hug, then a coughing sound interrupted your father-daughter bond.

 

peaking over your father's shoulder, there you saw your mother pouting. you chuckled and spread your arms to give more room for your mother.

 

"we're so proud of you..." your mother whispered..

 

Meanwhile, chanyeol was about to approach you when he saw you and your parents having a family time with each other.

 

he chose to not interrupt the bond, it's just seeing you so happy and seeing the smile in your face makes him not to pull you away from your mother and father.

 

"chanyeol..."

 

*snap*

 

a polaroid camera came face to face to him as he turn around. chanyeol's mother chuckled and put the photo carefully on her purse.

 

Chanyeol pouted his lips "omma..i told you not to take any stolen shots~" he whined.

 

mrs.park nodded her head and patted her son's back, since he's so tall "okay..okay, now go..line~" her mom announced. mr.park chuckled on her wife's hyperactive attitude. he went on chanyeol's left side as chanyeol's noona went on the other side.

 

mrs.park snapped a photo and frown her face "now let me come into the picture~"

 

her eyes traveled around and caught a sight of a student with big glasses"omo! just like chanyeol !!" she cleared and call the guy "excuse me..can you take a picture of us..please..thanks my dear~" she clasp her hands together and run towards her family.

 

Chanyeol chuckled as he wrap his arms around her mother's shoulder, with his noona standing infront of him, and his father standing beside chanyeol..

 

*snap*

 

another photo was taken .. "thank you..and oh! here..thanks~" mrs.park handed a lollipop to the guy and the guy went off.. 

 

mrs.park's eyes wondered around the hall to find that girl who would complete her son's day. just as when mrspark smiled at your back, your mother caught her looking at you, since your looking from the other side of the hall, Mrs.choi wave her hand up, catching mrs.park's attention.

 

"let's go now.." mrs,park mouthed as mrs.choi nods her head.

 

"ahh..yeollie..i'm really sorry but can you go first to the restaurant? your father, me and your noona will just go somewhere to buy something important..but we'll come after, we'll make it quick!" 

 

Chanyeol pouted his lips "all of you?" he asked.

 

knowing the plan, mr.park patted chanyeol's back "don't worry we'll come back as quick as we can..go to the restaurant first,hmmp.."

 

Sighing heavily chanyeol half heartedly nodded his head.. he wants to spend more time with his family, cause these past few days, chanyeol's been really busy preparing for the grad, and now he wants to pay back hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter