Wake up! start up!

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 <- The Nerd!!!

 update ... ^ _ ~

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EGnEEPUHRwY&list=RDEGnEEPUHRwY

 

Class ended and you were now on your favorite place together with chanyeol .. actually you call the place as yours and chanyeols hide-out ..

it was far away from the modern noises but not that far were you and chanyeol would take almost forever to arrive there, its just a walking distance *kekeke*~

you stood up infront of chanyeol with your hands on your hips, tiger look-chin up with a touch of smirk "you .. you want to get noticed by your forever crush right?" you asked.. chanyeols eyes popped out as he blinked his eyes for a several times.. 

"y-yah! stop with that" he hissed but ended up on blushing ..

you sigh "yah? .. you pabo, childish nerdy bestfriend of mine..will you please stop acting like that, i know you're a man too.. referring to the stolen pictures of dara on your phone.." you were about to laugh but when you realized that you spilled some milk, you cupped your mouth with your hands, eyes wide open..

chanyeol look at you, eyes glaring right to your soul "y-you..how did you!!" he pointed on your face making the tip of his index finger to touch the tip of your nose..

you backed up a little as you rub your nose "i-its just an accident, i was checking out your new phone and i accidentally tap the folder "my goddess" and there .. her pictures pop out on the screen.." you exclaimed breathlessly..

chanyeol pinch your cheek making you to squeal in pain "arrggghh~~~~~~" you yelled out .. you were acting like a 5 year old kid crying like she was scowlded by her father..

you heard chanyeols sigh, you look up on him and gave him a glare "tsk, anyways .. what's that that you want to tell me?" chanyeol blurted out as he sat down on the grasses beside you..

you look at him, confused " how'd you know i'm telling you something?" you asked .. chanyeol chuckled, "well.. when you have problems and when you have something to share with me, privately.. you always stood up infront of me,hands on your hips acting up as a military commander.." he blankly said..

you gave him another deathly glare before shaking your head "okay..since you knew it already, i'm not gonna make things long.." you paused..

"so in the honor of being your bestfriend since birth .. i Juniel, would be here for you as your fairy god princess.. oh! let the mother thing out since i'm not like that one.." you chuckled evily

"so, chanyeol .. i'm helping you..make-over from head to toe..practice you to be more confident and manly and lastly to make dara love you~~" you emphazised the word love as you clasp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter