News

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Update ^ _ ^

 

Juniel's POV:

 

It's been a week since i and chanyeol started dating. from all the weeks i've been through, the one week in a relationship with chanyeol is much more different than others. Since chanyeol's officially my boyfriend and i'm his girlfriend things get much better.

 

Lucky me..i guess?

 

Anyways, i found it a bit hard to date chanyeol but don't get me wrong we're absulotely fine and okay. I think our relationship gets even more stronger as we hold our bond together.

 

The reason why i found it hard to date chanyeol is because of his so called fangirls. Well, i kinda hate them but who wouldn't fall for channie when he's everything. Since chanyeol became popular here in school, girls who bullied him before turned into a loving fan who always follow him. and sadly, some girls hate me cause they know the fact that i'm in a relationship with channie.. not my fault *shrugs*

 

As i walk my way towards my classroom i heard some students talking about someone who comes back.. i can't hear them clearly since i'm wearing my earbuds on listening to some music.

 

odd. Once i got inside the classroom, some of students payed their attention to me until i settled down on my seat. i puffed some air inside my cheeks as i just shrug my shoulder well, better get used to it than to be annoyed i said  to myself as i put out my notes and books to study to make my free time useful.

 

exams are coming and i don't want my parents to be upset.

 

"hey..jun hee~" i lift my head up and saw yonghwa one of my classmates. i closed my notes so i can talk to him. i beamed him a smile and greeted him "good morning yonghwa..is there something you need?" yonghwa smiled as he shook his head.

 

"well..have you heard the news..?" news...? yonghwa seemed to know i didn't know anything about what he's talking about so he just continue on talking.

 

"well..dara's back" he said. my eyes widened but i hid it from him. putting back my usual smile, i look at him and hide my true feelings inside. "t-that's good then..she's been gone for almost a month and i think she needs to catch up with so many things..let's hope she can study well for the exams" i said forcing out a smile.

 

Actually, i'm a bit nervous about it. it's not that i'm afraid of her or something .. i'm just having some intuition on me. like i'm feeling uneasy and bad. i just feel stiff about it.

 

but past is past i hope i can go and you know make things fixed between us since i don't like having grudges to someone.

 

"aren't you...aware she's back? you know..since chanyeol and-"

 

"-Why should i be aware.." i cut him off and uttered a soft chuckle "..It's just good she's back here..it's better to think for the future than to repeat the past right..? just play it cool" i said. Yonghwa chuckled and ruffled my hair "Geez. why i didn't hang with you before..chanyeol that guy..he's lucky to have a girl like you" he said.

 

i chuckled and nods my head "not going to deny it.."

 

The teacher came in and yonghwa bid a goodbye. as i was left alone on my seat i started to look down on my notes, thinking about how should i go and talk with dara. or how should i make things better between us. I hope a simple apology would do, but it's dara we're talking here..she's not that easy as abc.

 

heaving out a soft sigh .. i shook my head and look up so i can focus more on the lesson.

__

 

"Okay class before i dismiss our period i would like to announce important news first.." all eyes were on our seongsengnim. he put out some papers and continued on what he wants to say "the exams coming..also, i think this news will give you motivation to keep on studying more," he chuckled and all students starts to talk about it,

 

some where excited about it and some where just looking at our teacher.

 

"well, after the exams our school would have a special trip. But, unfortuantely only 50 top students would get the chance to join the trip.." the class started to frown and groan as our teacher chuckled.

 

"Ah..wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter