New Girl friend

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n75kR-gynxM&list=RDUp2ADJoXChI

You were busy tapping your pen on your table when your teacher suddenly took your attention .. ..

"seongsangmin... are there any fee to join?" your classmate minhyuk asked .. you turn your head to your teacher as you wait for the response, he shook his head with a smile "ani.. so, i'll wait for the list of students who want to participate for the event.." he said..

you smiled before asking "sir when is the event?" you asked ..

"next week, friday.. so if you are interested to join..better practice now than tomorrow..i'll be leaving now, you may have your lunch.." and with that mr.kim left the room..

you excitedly turn your head at minhyuk and he gave you the look that he knows what you're thinking .. he stood up as he crossed his arms in his chest "so, wanna register now?" he asked as he smile..

you smiled at him widely as you stood up quickly, you grab your bag and slung it to your arm "kaja!!!!" you shouted while you drag minhyuk outside of the classroom..

Baekhyun saw the two of you running hand in hand with a smile on each of your faces .. he watch you two in amusement and thought that you two really look good together.. he smile to himself and was about to continue on walking when someones hand hold his shoulder ..

"oh! chanyeol-ah~" baekhyun said with a smile ..

"whats with the smile?" chanyeol asked as baekhyun and him walks together ..

beakhyun shrugged his shoulder "nothing..i just saw your bestfriend juniel running together, holding hands and smiling so cutely with minhyuk.." baekhyun said as he wiggled his shouders..

CHANYEOL'S POV

Hand in hand..? what the are those two dating ..?! but why didn't juniel mentioned this to me . .

i sighed by my thoughts .. i shook my head before i fixed my glasses, "you think those two might be dating?" i asked.. baekhyun shrugs his shoulder with a smile "maybe..~~" he said..

juniel?!! dating with minhyuk??!!

aish~~ i don't know why .. but its starting to irritate me..?

END OF POV

you stood up as your hands were holding each other, smiling so excitedly .. waiting for your turn to fill up .. you were alone cause a while ago, minhyuk has been called to go to your teachers office so you need to come here all by yourself..

but it's fine with you since you're really determine to join..

you were patiently waiting when a pen hit your forehead.. you rub your forehead before picking up the pen on the ground, you were examining the pink pen when you heard a heavy breathing sound on your side..

"Aigoo..sorry, i was playing with my pen and it accidentally flew off..sorry.." she said as she bows continusly..

you shook your head, letting out a smile as you handed her the pen "no, it's fine.. its not like it could kill.." you joked making the two of you laugh.."are you joining the competition?" she asked..

you nodded "deh..are you?" you asked..

she nods her head as she sway her fingers in the air "yeah~ i'm the pianist~~" she sang out..

you laughed at her coolness .. well, she looks fun to be with for you .. and for you she looks beautiful and awesome, unlike those clingy girls out there and those flirty ones.. you nod your head..

"so wanna fill up together?" you asked, she pouted as she smile "ok, anyways my name is taeyeon.." she said..

you offered her a hand and she shook it as you say your name "my name is juniel, but you can call me juni if you like..".

After you both filled up, you and taeyeon agreed that you two will be forming a band together with your friends minhyuk and jonghyun, you were happily laughing with her in the canteen when the canteens door suddenly opened wide making the other students to squeal..

"waahh~~~ dara-shi is here!!!!!" the girl shouted..

you and taeyeon looked to them before, looking at each other, you exchanged glances before letting out a sigh, you eyed taeyeon and she shooks her head "aigoo..i don't even know why they're so popular despite of them being rude to other students.." taeyeon..

you choked on your own spit as your eyes grew big .. you leaned closer as you cupped the side of your cheek "you hate them too?" you asked.. taeyeon nodded before letting out a 'tsk' sound "why

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter