Still friends ?

When the NERD turns into a PRINCE!!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's POV:

"thank you .. minhyuk" you said once you finally collected your own senses, *sniff sniff*. "thank you again for staying here only to hear my sulking.." you added before letting out a soft chuckle.

minhyuk shook his head "ani.. as i told you i'm always here for you.." he said.

" thanks for the company, it's late .. i should go now.." you said before bowing your head, minhyuk was about to walk you home but then he wanted to give you space, yes he wanted to be with you specially in this kind of situation but based on his experience, he knew that girls also do want some time alone.. time alone to think.

Minhyuk watched you as you go until finally you were out of his sight ..

"Don't worry, someday you'll be smiling again...because of me." he whispered to himself before he started to walk..

END OF POV

* * * * * *

I'm on my way home, thanks to minhyuk i feel a bit better than earlier ..

seriously, i'm still sad cause until now chanyeol didn't even-

"oh! juni!!" my thoughts were cutted off as i heard his voice .. slowly i push my head up and then his there, standing infront of our door, looking so worried and scared. "what took you so long? are you fine? where did you go.?" Chanyeol asked as he jogged his way towards me and grabbed my shoulder.

my heart started to beat fast.. i can feel the inside of me was crying but my tears seemed to dry out so there's nothing to come out. "chanyeol mianhe.." the first thing i said.

chanyeol looked at me,confused. "why?" he asked.

"I hurted your dara .. b-but chanyeol i wanted to tell you something.." i said as i tighten the grip on my fist.. this is it!!

"what is it?" he asked.

inhale .. exhale .. "chanyeol can't you like dara anymore?" i asked ..

chanyeol gave me a questioning look, slowly his hands let go of my shoulders "w-why are saying this..?" he said.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter