You Electrify Me

Life of Kai: Being Married to Kim Jongin

You're sitting with Kai on the couch, relaxing later that day; just enjoying each other's company in a comfortable, perfect silence. Eventually, he speaks up.

 

"We should probably tell the guys, huh?" Kai realizes, laughing at the fact that you two managed to forget that no one else knew he was back.

 

"You didn't tell them?" you ask, with a little chuckle.

 

"Nah, I only thought about seeing you," he says sheepishly. "You don't think they'll be mad, do you?" he asks, still looking a little timid.

 

"Nope, they'll just be thrilled you're home," you say, convinced that you're right. You flinch a little as Kai gently your leg.

"What are you doing...?" you ask squeakily.

"Touching my wife," he replies in an irresistable whisper.

 

"We have to go see your friends," you tell him as you feel his warm, plump lips on your neck and he nibbles a little on your skin. 

 

"We can," he says, voice dripping with appeal. "Just...later." You're sitting on the couch while your loving husband kisses your neck lightly and whispers in your ear seductively. Jeez, being away for a long time has made him irresitable and well---not wanting to be resisted. 

 

"Or...do you really want to leave now?" he says, voice barely audible as you shudder with pleasure as his mouth covers you in gentle kisses.

 

"Oh, uh, no it's okay they can wait." You grab his hair and kiss him deeper, wanting nothing more than the touch and feel of Kim Jongin, your husband and the love of your life. 

 

"I love you, ________" he mutters as he lifts himself on top of you, holding your hands above your head. 

 

"I love you too," you reply, with heavy breaths, and your body gives in, enjoying your husband's effective kisses.

 

---An Hour Later---

 

You're lying down, leaning against Kai's shoulder, still on the couch.

 

"You're shameless," you groan, looking at the time.

 

"You're beautiful," he says, giving you a quick, electrifying peck on the lips. "But you're right. We should go see Sehun and the hyungs..." he looks at you with innocent wide eyes, and you brush some of his sweaty hair out of his face. 

 

"Let's shower first, babo," you say to him. "But don't try any funny buisness, we really have to go," you tell him firmly.

 

"Funny buisness?" he looks at you like an innocent angelic little boy. "What do you mean?"

 

"Oh shut up," you whack him on the head gently and you both go off to shower.

 

You and Kai take a nice, pleasant shower, and head off to Sehun's house. Sehun lives on his own, so his house is always occupied by his EXO family. Kai holds your hand tenderly, and you love how he makes you feel. 

 

Every touch from him makes you feel like volts of lighting are shooting through you. In a good way, of course.

 

"You electrify me," you tell him, looking at the y man in front of you. He really has grown since you met him, and just when you think he can't get any ier, he manges to. He's more mature looking, and truly does look like a man.

MY man, you think happily.

 

"You know, funny you should say that, because you electrify me too." He smirks at you, with a quick kiss on your nose. He squeezes your hand lovingly, and you finally reach Sehun's door.

 

Knock knock.

 

You hear music playing, and know they must be working on some new albums.

 

You hear the door handle rattle, and Baekhyun appears before you and Kai.

 

"Oh, it's so good to see you two," Baekhyun begins. Then he realizes. "KAI?!?!?!?!?!" 

 

"Hi, hyung," he says simply, with a crooked grin. Baekhyun hurls himself forward, hugging Kai tightly. 

 

"GUYS!!!! D.O, SEHUN, CHANYEOL, SUHO!!!! IT'S KAI! HE'S HOME. Oh. __________'s here too," he adds quickly.

 

"Jeez, nice to see you too," you joke. You understand their excitement for Kai overshadows you. You're not hurt at all. Before you know it, you're squished into a big EXO-K + You sandwhich. That giant group hug is the only thing in the world that can even compare with the "Kim Jongin Hug" you adore. 

 

Of course, Kim Jongin has to BE in the EXO-K + You sandwhich hug, but anyway. It's pleasant.

 

After some more tears, laughs, and playful slaps, you all finally break apart for air. 

 

"We missed you!" 

"You worried us sick!"

"DON'T DO THAT EVER AGAIN!"

"We love you, brother."

 

EXO's joyful cries resonate around Sehun's home, and you can't help but feel overwhelmed with gratefulness for the friends who have been your lifelines.

 

That reminds you, you should go check in on SNSD and Taemin to tell them that Kai's finally come back and is doing very well. VERY very well.

 

"So, I'll leave all you boys to your lovefest here, but I'm going to go visit some other people. Have fun guys, you have a lot of catching up to do." 

The boys all smile at you, happy to have some bro time even if they do love you more than anything.

 

"Oh please, it's not like you and Kai didn't have any....lovefests going on," Sehun cackles. Kai smirks, but his ears turn red. 

 

"Yah, shut up Sehun-ah," he says, hitting him lightly on the arm.

 

"Ewwww," says D.O, rolling his eyes. 

 

You take it this is a good time to leave.

 

 

You arrive at Taemin's house, and knock on his door. 

"________-noona!" Taemin greets you happily. You smile at him.

 

"Told you Kai-hyung would come home," Taemin informs you, cheekily.

 

"How did you---" you begin to ask.

 

"Your smile," Taemin answers firmly. "I told you, your REAL smile is the prettiest smile in the world and I TOLD you that I KNEW that it wouldn't come back until Kai-hyung did." 

You grin widely at him and hug your friend close, true joy radiating from you. 

 

"I just wanted to tell you that he came home!" you tell him happily.

 

"I'm really glad you can be happy again, _________-noona. Really." He smiles genuinely at you, and you make some small talk before departing to your best friend Taeyeon's house.

 

 

 

"AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!" Taeyeon squeals, thrilled, when you tell her Kai came home. You notice Yuri, Yoona, and Tiffany are also there. 

 

"What did he SAY?"

"What did you DO?"

"DO?"

"YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN!"

"Aisht, you're weird. DON'T ASK THAT!"

"Whatever!"

"Is he back to NORMAL?"

"I'm just so happy for you, __________-ah!"

 

You're grateful beyond belief for the support and closeness of all of your friends, and you think about how perfect your life is now. Summer's coming up, your life feels put back together, and you'll have months of freedom with just you, your dependable and amazing friends, and your flawless, electrifying husband Kai.