05: Wickedness

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wickedness

[Song of the Day: INFINITE - Inception]

It has been a week since Taeyeon started working in the café. Her first week at work was really tiring, but somehow, her work gave her a sense of ‘fulfillment’. Nothing could beat her determination and perseverance in work. Her dedication to work was impressive. It’s Kim Taeyeon after all – the woman who has never given up in her entire life. Making her family happy was the only thing she has ever wished for. If doing these kinds of things will give her the chance to sustain every need of their family, she will never stop working hard, even if it has never been easy.

In spite of her impressive performance in work, Woohyun has continuously felt disgusted with her presence. For the past week, there was no day that he would not feel annoyed whenever she would be around because nothing and no one could change the fact that Kim Taeyeon was the woman who punched his ‘beautiful’, ‘precious’ and ‘God-like’ face, and called him the great ‘byuntae’ in front of a number of people who were eating at the Pojangmacha during that time which hurt his big ‘ego’ badly. 

Woohyun who rolled his eyes in disgust went towards Taeyeon who was fixing the chairs and tables inside the café. His face was scrunched up with an obvious irritation.

"Ei! Kim! Everyone is busy right now. Come with me." Woohyun said in his not-so-famous bossy tone of voice.

She bowed down, "Yes,  Sir Nam."

 

Woohyun went out the café, and Taeyeon followed him behind. With his slumped face, he pointed at the door of the white truck which was parked in front of the café.

He ordered, "Drive this truck to Hongdae." 

"Hongdae?" Taeyeon asked.

He nodded his head. Woohyun elucidated, "Yeah, I guess it will only take you 10 minutes to go there. The stocks of coffee must be get from there." 

She nodded her head. Taeyeon said, "Okay, Sir Nam."

"Here is the key." He tossed and threw the key as she caught it with her left hand. 

She said, "I will be going now, Sir." Taeyeon opened the door of the truck.

Woohyun uttered, "Wai~wai~Wait."

She asked in confusion, "Ne?"

He hissed, "Who said that you will go there alone? Who would talk to the retailer? Aigoo! Kim Taeyeon, you are such a dummy."

She just shook her head innocently. Taeyeon lowered down her head.

"We will get the sacks."

Taeyeon asked in confusion, "We?"

Woohyun exclaimed as he hit his chest, "Aigoo!" He said in sarcasm, "Of course, it is the two of us. I am now starting to believe that dolls are pretty young women but are empty-headed."

She was startled with his words. Taeyeon mumbled, "Huh? Mianhamnida, Sir Woohyun."

"Get inside the delivery truck. You will be the one who will drive," Woohyun ordered.

"Yes, Sir" she just bowed her head and do what he said.

Woohyun said to himself, "Eomeo! What does her 'huh' mean? Don't tell me she did not understand it? I was talking about her." He laughed, " How dumb! She is pretty much dumber than Sungyeollie." Woohyun laughed harder as he held his stomach.

The two of them went inside the truck. Woohyun fixed his seatbelt. 

He spoke up, "You know how to drive, right?"

Taeyeon nodded her head. She replied, "Ne, Sir Nam."

"We better keep going now."

She started the car's engine. "Ok Sir~"

Woohyun uttered, "Wait!"

She asked, "Wae?"

"Do you plan to kill yourself? Do you think that you are still a stuntwoman?" He clamored in disgust.

"Huh?"

He mumbled, "Dummier." Woohyun went closer to her.

An awkward atmosphere sauntered between the two of them. After a few minutes, Taeyeon looked away from his gazes.

She mumbled, "Sir Woohyun."

Woohyun fastened her seatbelt. He hissed, "Aigoo."

She thought. "He should have just told me to fasten my seatbelt~Hayy."

"That was close," he thought.

 

The two of them arrived at the warehouse of the coffee's supplier.

He said, "Dummy, We are here."

"Mwo? Dummy!" She thought angrily.

"Ah~okay, Sir."

 

A man smiled, "Good morning, Sir Woohyun."

"Annyeong! We are here to get the sacks of coffee." Woohyun smiled.

"So, Sir. Where are your staff members who will carry it?"

"Ahh~ They are busy."

The man asked, "You will get it alone?"

"Ani~I have one staff with me here." Woohyun pulled Taeyeon towards him.

The man was a bit taken aback. He asked, "Huh? That girl? Can she~?"

He said, "Yeah~ She just look small but she has a strength of a guy's."

"Ahh~ Arasseoyo."

 

Soon, the two of them went inside the warehouse.

"Carry that sack and put it inside the truck." Woohyun ordered.

She nodded her head, "Yes, Sir."

He was amazed when she was able to carry the sack alone with her petite body.

"Then get another afterwards."

 

Woohyun did nothing, but to watch and follow her. Commands here, orders there.

While walking, Taeyeon saw a man who was selling a tteokbokki on a cart.

"Annyeong, Ahjusshi!" She went towards the old man.

"Oh~You are here? Do you work here in Hongdae?"

She shook her head, "Ani~ I am here to get the stocks of coffee for the café where I am working."

"You look tired."

"Yeah. I am a bit exhausted."

"You are really a one strong woman. You managed to provide the needs of your family with that tiny body of yours."

"I just lack the height but you know I am strong."

He laughed, "Witty kid! You are still pretty though. Do you want some tteokbokki? I will give it to you for free."

"Nae, but I will pay. It is still business. Business is business,"' she emphasized.

"Aigoo! You are really pretty! Neomu yeppeo."

"I know, right?" They both laughed.

"I will buy some after I brought out a sack. That man might scold me if he sees me resting." She slightly pointed Woohyun, who was avoiding to stare at her from afar.

He asked, "Is he your boss?"

"Yeah~ My rude and impudent boss. He is kinda immature too."

"But, I thought he is your boyfriend. He is staring at you differently just now."

"Namja chingu? I am not going to like a guy like him. Not ever! You must be mistaken. He is probably glaring not staring at me. Anyway, I got to go for now. I will be back later." She bowed her head down then left.

Woohyun crossed his arms. She took a glance of her boss' annoyed face.

"You~ still have time to take a break and chit chat with someone?"

She bowed down, "Choeseonghamnida."

"Okay, get a sack inside."

She was getting a sack when Woohyun stopped her from her tracks.

He said, "Put that down."

"Huh?"

"I will carry that." He put his hand at his nape.

"But."

"I know you are tired, I am not that ruthless to wear out a girl like you too much."

"Sir, I am not tired."

"You are! Do as I say~ I am your boss."

"Okay."

"Go eat, but not for a long time. Just a couple of minutes, Arasseo?"

"Sir, Arasseoyo." She replied as she left.

"What is with you again Nam Woohyun? If she is not just pretty. ANIO! She is ugly! Probably, putting lots of make up on her face. No~ I think it is just minimal. I guess, she does not have make up at all, but why is she glowing like that? She is tired, but she still managed to look pretty. Are bulb lights installed in her skin? Come on. Is it possible?" He  cackled to himself foolishly.

"She is just acting like a man, but maybe she is trying to lure everyone. Like the male customers of the café and café staff, even Sunggyu-hyung. Aigoo! I must stop her! I should not be seduced by that woman! I will watch over her from now on! Though hyung is mean, I would not let him be attracted to that vixen! Dummy! What the hell am I saying?" Woohyun shook his head.

After a while, she finished eating her food. She bowed her head down.

"Ahjusshi, gomawo. I will get going now. I do not want that monster to yell at me."

He teased, "The more you hate, the more you love."

"Aigoo! Do not tease me to that monster, and besides it is wrong. Ahjussi, it is the more you hate, the more you still hate."

"Okay.You go ahead now."

"Annyeong!" She waved her hand goodbye and she left.

He mumbled, "I bet they will develop feelings for each other soon" The man heaved a sigh. "Hay~ Kids nowadays."

Taeyeon went towards Woohyun. He rolled his eyes in digust.

He blurted, "What took you so long? I said that you will rest for just a COUPLE of MINUTES. There are still 6 sacks of coffee left and resting for a long time will not let you finish them!"

She apologized, "Sorry Sir."

He raised an eyebrow. "Go ahead now. Do it!"

She just bowed her head and went inside the warehouse.

 

He reminded, "Please be careful in carrying the sacks. I want the coffee beans' freshness to be preserved."

Taeyeon nodded her head and said, "Yes, Sir Nam." She went outside of the warehouse.

"What if? Oh! I have got an idea!" He smiled sheepishly.

 

After finishing bringing the 3 sacks out, she dusted off her hands.

Woohyun expresed, "Oh! You are back. It is good that you are strong. I guess hyung's choice to hire you is not bad after all." His voice sounded too good to be true. It was rather unusual of him to say those kind of things, for he hated Taeyeon so much. 

She thought, "He is complimenting me? What is with him now? He was yelling at me a while ago. Something is fishy."

"I guess you are still tired. My bad! I have not given you much rest. That is ungentlemanly of me~ Sorry."

"A~Ani~ I am fine. I have just rested."

"No, I think you should go on and rest." He suggested as he pushed her slightly out of the warehouse.

"A~Ani~ I do not want to rest, Sir." She declined.

Woohyun said, "Ok, If you say so." He removed his hands from her shoulders.

"He is weird." She thought.

He asked, "So, should you carry a sack now?"

She flimsily nodded her head and started carrying a sack.

"Something wrong is going on. My mind needs to be aware." She pondered to herself.

She suddenly felt something different. The sack was unusually heavy.

"We are running out of time. Can you move a little bit faster?" He grinned evilishly.

Taeyeon was flustered because of the unusual heaviness of the sack. It was pretty much obvious who made it, "Hay! This is what I have thought!" She came up with a realization that Woohyun did something 'odd' to make things hard for her. 

He said, "Come on, Kim!"

Deep in her thoughts, Taeyeon scoffed, "You think I can't? I will screw up your plan!" 

Woohyun held up his laughter. "Poor girl! I told you to rest but you declined it. This is what you have earned from your stubbornness!" He thought evilishly. Indeed, the award for being the best bastard EVER goes to none other than, Nam Woohyun!~

Taeyeon tried to endure the heaviness, but her feet accidentally stepped into something which made her fall.

He uttered, "Wa~Wait!"

She mumbled, "Wahh!"

You think she fell alone? Nah!~ Woohyun wrapped his arms around her waist in order to catch her, but both of them fell.

Woohyun who was on top of her could no longer hold his laughter. "I thought you are strong!" 

She did not utter a single word to him, but instead gave him a glare. Woohyun stopped laughing because he felt uncomfortable with their 'position'. He gulped when he realized that their faces were just a centimeter away from each other.

"This is~not part of~the plan, but what if?" He thought as put his face closer to her which made her feel awkward. The Byuntae Woohyun started to attack again. "Besides, I~I am still a man after all."

"Sir, would you mind if you will stand up now? You are actually heavy." She gently looked away and snapped him out of his erted 'thoughts'.

"So~so~Sorry." Her words made his face flushed with redness, and he stood up in order to hide it. He was hesitating if he would help her to stand, but she managed to before he could offer a help.

"Aigoo! You are actually not strong!" He laughed once again as he held his stomach.

She secretly opened the sack and saw rocks in it.

She questioned as she showed him the rocks, "Do the sacks naturally have rocks in it?" 

"Aistt! I have been caught!" He told to himself.

Woohyun stopped laughing. "I~I don't know." He denied.

She just took a deep breath and removed the rocks, and then she tried carrying the sack.

"Ouch~" She mumbled as she continued walking.

Woohyun noticed a reddish cuts on her wrists. He thought that she was probably injured when they fell awhile ago.

"It is not my fault." He shook his head. In his head, he was in self-denial, but he slowly felt regretful for the mess he had done towards Taeyeon a while ago.

She pressed her wrists slightly. Taeyeon winced in pain, but she tried to endure the pain of her wrists.

"Aw! Ouch~This is his fault! I know he planned this! Aigoo! How can he be so cruel?" She grunted as she went back to the warehouse.

She was supposed to bring out another sack, but Woohyun stopped her.

"I~I will do it," he volunteered.

"A~Anio, Sir. I can do this." She turned down his offer. Woohyun became flustered.

"But~but~You are injured," he insisted.

"It is just a small wound, Sir. This very far from my liver. I will not die just because of this." She continued walking.

He blurted, "Do you think I am bad to let you carry that though you are injured?"

She gave him a cold stare, and then started to walk again.

Woohyun exclaimed, "Do not be stubborn! I am your boss!"

"Yes, you are the boss. I am just here to follow all what you will say and ignore your bad mouthing towards me," She mumbled. It sounded too low, but loud enough for Woohyun's ears to hear.

"Mwo?" He burst out. He grabbed the sack from her, and pulled her towards him.

Woohyun yelled, "I heard what you said!"

She just looked down to him, for her to be able to hold up her anger.

He scoffed, "I know that you will reveal your true color soon, but isn't it too early now? Aigoo!"

She mumbled, "I am sorry, but why do you treat me this way? Sir Nam, Is it because I punched you before?"

"You little wench! How can you ask me that? HUH?" He gripped on both of her wrists tightly, forgetting that they were badly wounded.

She closed her eyes to bear with the pain. She felt that her bones were nearly breaking. His strong grip made her feel like her brain was popping out.

She said, "Sir, I know you planned to put the rocks inside the sack."

"And so if I did? What will you do?" He gripped her wrists tighter.

"None. You are my boss so I can never talk back to you neither complain even if you trick me, Sir."

Woohyun faced to the other side, closed his eyes and to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter