16: Sweet Accident

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C h a p t e r   XVI

 

[Sunny Hill - Pit-A-Pat (Dugeun Dugeun)]

Co-author's note: I know that it has already been 2 months and 3 days after Valentine's Day, but I was only able to finish a Valentine's Day chapter today. Mianhae, everyone. I've been struggling with loss of ideas and also with the turtle speed of our internet. Forgive me, eo? Oh by the way, I have heard about the news of the Korean ferry accident yesterday. Let us pray for the victims, esp. those who are still missing, as well as their families who are left devastated because of the accident. #PrayForSouthKorea

P.S   I will just edit the typo errors next time. Just bear with it, eo? Kamsahamnida!

   

It was a partly cloudy morning of February 14. Taeyeon was the only one staying inside her family's house at Jeonju. It has been three days since she arrived at Jeonju. The feeling of staying at Jeonju was different from being at Seoul. Being at Seoul was tiresome and stressful whilst being at Jeonju freed her from the noisy atmosphere of the busy city.

Taeyeon slowly opened her eyes, and soon rose from her bed. "I hope that today will be a good day."

After a few minutes, she reached the kitchen area of the house. She was amazed by the view of kitchen. It was quite big. Well in fact, their house at Jeonju is spacious than their small house at Myeongdong, Seoul. Their house at Jeonju was the only precious thing they have, for it was the only thing bequeathed by her grandparents to her family. Though the house was built fifty years ago, the beauty it has had never faded for the past few years. 

Taeyeon opened the refrigerator, and brought out some vegetables. She wore a red apron, and kept her phone inside its pocket. Then, she placed a chopping board on top of the kitchen counter. Afterwards, she started cutting the vegetables using the knife she brought out of the wooden kitchen cabinet.

"I wish Eomma, Appa, and Sungjong are here, so this house will not be as sullen as this," said her to herself as she sliced another vegetables that she bought yesterday at Mrs. Hong's vegetable stoll. She placed the sliced vegetables at a bowl, and gently mixed them. Then, Taeyeon prepared a frying pan as she opened an electrical stove. Soon, she drizzled an amount of oil on the pan.

"The atmosphere is quite boring without them." She let out a sigh as she started frying an amount of ground beef. 

Suddenly, her phone rang. Taeyeon wiped her hands using an enough amount of tissue she pulled out of a small tissue box.

She dug out her phone from the apron's pocket. Taeyeon saw a message notification which was sent a minutes ago, saying:

"Good Morning, Taeyeon-ssi! =)! I hope you will start the day with a bright smile on your face. Have a nice day! ~ KSG"

Taeyeon wondered as her brows furrowed with confusion, "KSG?" She darted her eyes to the sender's name carefully. It was not from an unknown sender, but from someone named KSG which was included in her phone's contact list.

She realized all of a sudden, "KSG. Ah~ It stands for Kim Sunggyu. It is Sunggyu-seonsaengnim."

Definitely, it was from Kim Sunggyu, her boss' older brother. It was the first ever message she received from him. Wondering how he knew her number, the moment when they exchanged phone numbers suddenly crossed her mind.

 

[~]

She stood up from the bench, and bowed her head down. "Sunggyu-ssi, I have to go now. Annyeong! Take care."

Sunggyu bowed his head down as well as he stood up from his seat. He said with a slight disappointment in his voice, "Alright. Annyeong! Be careful while going home."

"I will. Do not worry about me. My house is very near from this house. Anyway, thank you."

He used his right hand to hold her left hand. "Oh wait, let us just exchange phone numbers." Sunggyu said as he took out his phone from his pocket. "Give me your phone."

Taeyeon felt surprised as she handed him her phone. "Okay." He did not release her hand from his grip.

Sunggyu dialed his phone number on her phone using his left hand, and saved it on her phone's directory. He said, "Alright, thank you."

Taeyeon bowed her head down, and said, "Annyeong." Sunggyu released her hand from his grip, and watched her disappear from his sight.

[~]

 

"Ah nae, I remember it now. Sunggyu-seonsaengnim is very thoughtful." Taeyeon said deep in her thoughts as she clicked the reply button, and started typing a message:

"KSG? I was clueless at first who it was, but I suddenly realized it was you. Good morning to you as well, Sunggyu-seonsaengnim. Have a nice day too."

She beamed a smile after sending the message. Two minutes has not yet passed when Sunggyu sent another message:

"Oh don't you ever change my name in your contact list, eo? I want my name in your contact list to be unique amongst other, arasseo? Haha~ By the way, you are calling me 'seonsaengnim' again! Aish! I would rather be called KSG than seonsaengnim. >.<"

Taeyeon chuckled as she read the message silently, so she replied back with a message saying:

"Mianhaeyo. I forgot about it again.  Arasseo, I will not change it."

She was about to keep her phone inside the apron's pocket when Sunggyu sent another message:

"It is alright, Taeyeon-ssi. Okay, I will eat my breakfast first. See you later! =)"

After reading the text message, Taeyeon kept her phone inside the apron's pocket, and continued preparing the ingredients for the bibimbap which she will be eating for breakfast.

 

After taking a warm bath for forty minutes, she went towards the kitchen, and started eating the bibimbap she made a while ago. As she started eating a spoonful of bibimbap, her phone which she placed inside the pocket of the cardigan she was wearing rang.

Without looking at the sender's name, she opened the message which was sent a minute ago:

"Happy Valentine's Day, Taeyeon-ssi! I forgot to tell you that earlier. Again, I hope you will enjoy the rest of the day! =) =)"

It was a message from Sunggyu again. She really could not imagine how cute he was acting towards her since yesterday. That was far from the Kim Sunggyu who has been well-known for his stoic and business-minded personality. Why he has been acting that way, Taeyeon surely did not know.

Another particular thing which was same as that, leaving certain questions inside her mind was his younger brother, and her arrogant boss, Nam Woohyun's unusual deeds towards her. Realizing that both of them were acting not their usual self lately, Taeyeon was left dumbfounded.

Kim Sunggyu has been acting adorably like an innocent child which in contrary to his serious self, whilst the great wretch, Nam Woohyun has been unusually doing good things which were too-good-to-be-true, the opposite of his narcissistic self.

Surely, they are brothers. Both men are not only confusing her, but also the other people around them. Taking a look at their drastic change, their change is not a bad thing, but rather, a new thing to watch over.

Though Taeyeon is quite curious with whatever the reason of their change is, she will leave the questions hanging inside her mind since it is out of her business anyway.

She answered back with a message saying: "Thank you. Happy Valentine's Day too, Sunggyu-ssi." It was actually her first time to greet someone during the Hearts' Day. Back then, she never dared to celebrate it since it was something trivial for her.

 

*Another song: [Super Junior - y, Free & Single]

At the Hope Cafè, Woohyun was pathetically staring at the ceiling emptily. Repetitively blaming himself for being alone during the Hearts' Day, he took another cup of Espresso, the sixth cup of coffee he has taken before the sun has risen.

Taking another cup of Espresso, he babbled foolishly, "Babo, babo. Nam Woohyun, you really are a fool. Why did you let her go during the day of hearts? Wae? Now, you are foolishly regretting that you are alone now! Naneun baboya!"

Suddenly, his phone rang, popping out three messages from three people. Yawning frustratedly, the devastated man slid his fingers on the glassy screen of his phone, opening the messages one by one:

His eyes silently read one of the messages saying:

"Annyeong! Happy Valentine's Day, Namu-hyung! Let the greasiest Namstar receive some hearts today! ~ I know you are SINGLE. Well, all of us are! So, do not feel like you are the only one celebrating this day, ALONE. You will find your woman soon. Hyung, Cheer up! Always remember, L-kun is here for you, arasseo?"

It was from his stoic prince friend, Kim Myungsoo. The most reliable friend among his silly friends.

Smiling weakly as he scoffed, "Silly man! Yeah, I know I am single, but why do you have to mention it, huh? Oh nevermind. What a silly dongsaeng!"  He chuckled lightly, fixing his hair with his right hand.

Woohyun read the second message in his phone. It was from his witty and very manly friend, Lee Howon.

"Mr. Heir, the dora bori prince has dropped by to greet you a Happy Valentine's Day! Are you celebrating it alone? I am too. Oh well, that is not surprising since all of us are single. Being single does not mean we are not worthy of anyone's love. Not all people who are in a relationship are happy. That is for real! Well, we are lucky to be FREE. Free from headache.. free from stress.. I think I no longer need a woman since you guys are there to make me happy, and our friendship means a lot to me. Namu, just always remember, we are SINGLE and ready to MINGLE, okay? 

P.S   Stop being bitter. Being single means being Y. Believe me, eo? Haha~ :D"

He laughed hardly after seeing Howon's witty message, and kept his phone inside his pocket.

The lad jokingly said, rolling his eyes, "Hoya, you really one of a kind man! So clever of you! Such a joker. y? y? Psh~ Nae, nae."

Shaking his head as if he read the most epic message he ever read, he bragged to himself, "That is right! Nam Woohyun might be single, but definitely a y and hot one! I suddenly remembered a song. What is it again? Ah! It is y, free, and Single!"

He his laptop, and opened the Itunes website, and played Super Junior's song, 'y, Free and Single'.

"Yeah, He is right. I should no longer feel bitter over something nonsense. Being single is not the end of everything. Duh!"

The lad sang happily while his fingers were tapping the table, and his head was bobbing with the music, "Every single day I try Jeongmal geoui da wass-eo. We get closer to a good time. Silyeondeul-e Say goodbye Oh! y, Free & Single Ijen junbineun wanryo. y, Free & Single I’m ready too, Bingo!"

After the song has finished, he brought out his phone from his pocket, and started reading the remaining message.

The remaining unread message he received was from his friend, Dongwoo which went on saying:

"Annyeong, Woohyun-dongsaeng! I sent you this message this message to greet you a Happy Valentine's Day. Do not think that today is mourn day of SINGLE men like us. Being bitter is no help. I am telling you, man! Do not worry about it. I know that you will ace that person you like soon. Just a piece of advice from a friend like me, you have to be brave in facing your true feelings. If you do not want to end up being a Mr. Single next year, you better muster your courage up, and do your move, so that you will not lose the person you want to have. Also, please be GENTLEMAN towards women since that is a plus factor in aiming for a woman's heart. How? Treat women with care and affection because these days most of them prefer good guys than bad guys. Bad guys are out of their league. Yeah, the truth , but we should accept it. Women do not like hard-headed and insensitive guys who will certain dump them and break their hearts. Anyway, Dino loves you! Always remember that. Namu, neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu sarang! Lalala~

P.S  I am not a gay. I only love you as a FRIEND, and don't you ever put a MALICE on that. Understood? Alright, I am off to Macau, wanna join me? Haha~ ~ From the Happy Virus ? A.k.a Dino prince, Jang Dong-woo =D"

Woohyun swore that his eyes brimmed with a few drops of tears as he laughed hardly like a crazy man. Lightly banging his head on the table, he blabbered, "You silly bastard, Dongwoo! You! You are so funny! Gay? Haha~ What the hell is with the neomu neomu neomu? Oh what was it again? Ah! Neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu sarang! I really cannot imagine Dino-hyung saying that right in front of my face!"

Almost choking with his own saliva, he laughed harder. The lad almost puked, imagining how silly Dongwoo's face was while saying those words.

He mimicked in an aegyo manner, "Namu, neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu neomu sarang. Lalala~" As he mimicked the last part of his friend's text message, he did a boing-boing. Trying to suppress his laugh, he mocked, "Crazy, Jang Dongwoo! Crazy! That dinosaur is really crazy."

Woohyun tried to hold up his laughter as much possible, but he could not. Perhaps, it was the effect of Dongwoo's Happy Virus syndrome or probably it was just his crazy nature.

After a few minutes, he calmed down from being a hysteric man, regaining the remaining sanity he has. Realizing all of a sudden as he gained his senses, his lips asked himself, "Wait, what did he say again?"

Honestly, the crazy lad did not analyze the whole thing about Dongwoo's text message. He just scrolled the message down, only reading the last part which was apparently the thing that made him laugh. Since the message was quite long, he did not read the whole message. Nam Woohyun hates reading litany, and when he says he hates it, he means it. 

He read the message again which made him scratch the back of his head. A part of Dongwoo's earlier message struck inside his mind: "If you do not want to end up being a Mr. Single next year, you better muster your courage up, and do your move, so that you will not lose the person you want to have." 

Desperately ranting like a five-year old child, "Where should I start it? When should I start it? How should I start it? Damn! Eotteokhae? Eotteokhae? Help! Someone, please help me! I am going crazy! I do not know what to do!  What? What? What? Hay! Life is so unfair!" He stomped his feet childishly and ruffled his hair hardly. That was his crazy nature after all.

A countless minute has finally passed when the ringing sound of his phone intervened his childish antics. Childish antics from a twenty-three year old man like him.

Woohyun grimaced as he outburst, "! Who the hell is this one ruining my moment? Who? ! Seriously!"

His fingers lazily opened his phone, and his eyes saw a message from someone. Someone who he did not want to see nor talk to right at that moment. It was his idiot and good-for-nothing- friend, Lee Sungyeol. Before reading the message, he heaved an unheard sigh.

He murmured, "I wonder what this wretch will say! I feel that this is no good. He always say out of this world sh*ts. Damn~ It will not be a surprise if he will though."

"Annyeong haseyo! The handsome Choding Sungyeollie greets you a Happy Valentine's Day!" Woohyun read the message loudly.

Rolling his eyes as he felt annoyed, he burst like a man without sanity, "Valentine's Day will never be a HAPPY day if CHODING goes in the way! Damn! Happy? Psh~ I do not feel happy because of you since you ruined my moment again!"

He let out another sigh before reading the other parts of the message.

"Hyung, how is your life today? Alone? Well, not a suprise though. Okay. Single guys do not need to feel sad today. It is not like it is the end of life. Taking another cup of coffee will just add bitterness. Are you taking another cup of Espresso? Well, drinking the nth cup of Espresso is certainly not good way to escape. As you drink a cup of coffee, you will know that it will only leave you a taste of bitterness, just like the pang of bitterness inside your heart. Why? Well, denial and cowardice are the culprit. Another thing, stop ranting like a five-year-old child, regretting every ty-ty doings you have done. You were doing that before you started reading my message, right? Haha~ Choding prince can feel it. Instead of wasting a second in voicing out your regrets to yourself, why don't you just think of a way to get what you want? Yes, I said the thing that you WANT. You will never know if someone will be ahead of you SOON. If you will not start using your trump card, you will soon have the taste of defeat. Nam Woohyun, never EVER engage into a battle without bearing any weapon. ~ From the great and one and only Sungyeol. ♥ "

Woohyun muttered, fidgeting from where he was sitting, "How did he guess what I am doing before I read his message? Aish! Is he a psychic or what?"

He closed his phone, and banged his fist on the table. "He ruined my day! Damn! Probably, he put surveillance cameras here." Woohyun's eyes wandered around to check if there is any hidden camera inside the café. Nonetheless, that will be very impossible.

 "Uhh. That is impossible. He has not gone here even once, so how can that idiot put cameras here?"

Woohyun chuckled crazily, shaking his head once, saying, "I am just thinking too much. He is not a psychic, but rather a psycho."

His mind came out another realization of Sungyeol's text message. All of a sudden, he fell silent. The last part left a confusion inside his mind: "Nam Woohyun, never EVER engage into a battle without bearing any weapon."

He drank the remaining Espresso in the tea cup placed on top of the table. "! Why does this taste awful?"

Slamming back the cup on the table, he spat out the coffee inside his mouth. "Ughh~ Maybe, he is right. This is certainly not a good way to escape. Uh wait~"

The lad tapped his chin with his fingers. "Escape from what? Uhh just like the bitterness inside your heart? Denial and cowardice? Bitterness? Weapon? Battle of hearts? Trump card? Taste of defeat?"

Woohyun cussed as he banged his hands on the table, "Damn it! Aish! Why did he say such confusing things? I do not understand anything from what he said! Damn! When did he learn to say such ambiguous things? And what is the connection of taking another cup of Espresso with such things he said? Darn! He is really a good-for-nothing man. He is nuts. Saying out of this world things just to annoy me. Lee Sungyeol, you are really one of a kind man."

The lad hissed as he pulled out a tissue out of a box, and wiped the corner of his face, "I actually do not know why these friends of mine are sending messages like these today. Hay~"

 

*Another song: [Girls' Generation (SNSD) - Day By Day]

Taeyeon closed the metal gates, taking slow steps outside their house. She decided to take a walk throughout the street to ease up the boredom. Since the early morning, she has been feeling lethargic, but it did not stop her from wanting to go outside their house. The young woman gave herself a self-assurance that the medicine she took two hours ago will somehow alleviate the throbbing pain inside her head.

Her eyes wandered around as she could feel how cold the breeze which was passing through her body. She said, speaking to her own self, "What could be the most interesting place here? Ah~ I remember the place that Sungjong told me before. Ah~ uh~ Where was that again?"

Heading to the place that his brother once told him took her half an hour. It was a wide and abundant farm.  "No wonder he said that this place was one of his favorite hangouts place when he was in his primary years." The woman smiled, closing her eyes to feel the wonderful feeling of stepping on the grassy field of the farm.

Searching if there were people within the wide farm, her eyes found no one. She let out an unheard sigh of relief. "Oh so, no one is here."

Uncontrollably, her feet slowly dragged her in the middle of the farm. She gently said to herself, "Everything is so beautiful here."

The smell of the shiny emerald grasses, firm and tall trees, and even the sweet aroma of the dancing lovely flowers encompassing the serenity of the whole farm gave her an ecstatic feeling. There were various butterflies of different species, flying with colors, sweet nectars from the flowers. The young woman laid her hand to touch a beautiful Anise Swallowtail butterfly.

"Yeppuda. You are so beautiful just like this whole place." Her delicate fingers slowly caressed the lovely wings of the tiny creature. "Tiny butterfly, your beauty is very alluring." Soon, she opened her palm to free the little butterfly whose wings danced along with the cold breeze.

Indeed, it felt like a paradise. As she opened her eyes, she saw a shadow of someone whom she assumed was standing not so far away from where she had her feet standing.

"Oh, I thought no one is here. Nevermind." She shook her head slightly, walking towards the steel bench with its back bumping on the big tree.

Taking a seat on the steel bench, she slowly closed her eyes. "It is really beautiful here. How I wish time will stop." She leaned her head on the tree where the chair was leaning on. The pleasure and calmness surrounded her chest and mind, giving her a soothing feeling.

"I agree. I hope that the time will stop forever." Taeyeon opened her eyes the moment she heard a voice of a man who stood in front of the chair she was sitting on. Seeing him in front of her, she was quite shocked. The man sat beside her as he ignored how suprised her reaction was upon seeing his existence.

With full courteousness and formality, Taeyeon bowed her head, and politely greeted, "Annyeong haseyo."

He replied back, bowing his head, "Annyeong haseyo, Taeyeon-ssi." Taeyeon just gave him a quick glance before facing forward.

Showing her a genuine smile, he broke the silence lingering between them, "You are really enjoying the view so much, right? Is this your first time going to this place?" He looked at the woman who was facing forward emptily, staring at nothing in particular.

She gave him a doubtful nod, clearing before replying dryly, "I guess that it is my first time here, but I am not sure with it."

Feeling intrigued, he asked, with his eyes not shifting to other direction, but only the sight of her facing forward, "How is that so, Taeyeon-ssi?"

Taeyeon gave him a weak shrug, responding to his question, "I do not know. I actually cannot remember some things during the past time I visited Jeonju, but I can feel that I have gone here at least once." She sensed that he was looking at her carefully, but she tried to ignore it.

Out of mere curiosity, he asked another question, "Jeongmal? Why? How did that happen?"

"Maybe, that is because that happened many years ago. Particularly during my childhood years, so everything in the past has already been forgotten by me."

"Ah, arasseo." He lowly said before the silence surrounded the two of them again. Enduring the silence, he placed his hands inside his pocket.

The man shifted his eyes to the sight of the blue sky above. Trying to break the awkwardness, the man said, "I can feel that you are always uncomfortable with me, Taeyeon-ssi. You were responsive in my messages a while ago, but now you are acting the opposite of that. Can I ask you why?"

Upon hearing his straightfoward statement, she fidgeted from the chair she was sitting on, feeling startled and embarrassed at the same time.

Taking a heavy breath, she did not blink even once. Maintaining her composure not to embarrass herself to the lovely man who was seating plainly beside her, Taeyeon calmly responded with the slightest sound of doubt in her voice, "That is not true. How did you say so, Sunggyu-ssi?"

He raised an eyebrow, silently laughing as if he heard a funny statement. But soon, Sunggyu spoke up with an apparent seriouness in his voice, "Then if what you have said is true, why are you not looking at me?"

Taeyeon questioned, sounding confused with his question, with her feet slightly swinging back and forth, "Huh?"

He said with his deep and husky voice, "Nal bwajuseyo." His voice seemed to sound like a plead, yet a command at the same time. He reiterated his statement after clearing his throat, "Nal bwajuseyo."

The young woman felt more startled, hearing the seriousness in his deep and husky voice. As she turned her head, meeting his sharp gazes, she gulped hardly.

Taeyeon said, managing not to sound uncomfortable, but rather feigning a calm and innocent tone in her voice, "Sunggyu-ssi, is there something wrong?"

All of a sudden, he shot a smile at the woman beside her, confusing her with his sudden change of reaction.

Sunggyu said, patting her head gently, "That is right. Seeing you talking to me without even facing me makes me feel uncomfortable. I feel like you hate me or you feel awkward with me whenever you do that, do you? Well, I like seeing that lovely face of yours."

"Lovely? That is not true. I never knew that you like joking, Sunggyu-ssi." She refuted politely, chuckling because of what he has just said. 

Sunggyu waved his left index finger, putting a slight irritation in his voice as he exhaled silently, "That is where you are wrong, Taeyeon-ssi. Seriously, why do you seem not to notice that I am saying the truth? When I say something, I mean it."

He faced forward, continuing his statement, "And also, why do you seem to act like I am intimidating you? I thought that we are friends. I always feel like you do not want me to be your friend. I always feel like you always want to ignore me. Please do not be awkward whenever we are together because it gives me a notion that you either hate me or you just want to avoid my presence."

She felt guilty after hearing his words. Her heart sank in sadness. Asking herself repetitively, Taeyeon shifted her eyes towards the blue sky above, "Why? Why do I actually do that? No, it is not like that. I do not dislike his presence. He is really kind, and I appreciate it. Perhaps, it is because we can never be friends because of our different worlds." 

Taeyeon knows for sure that Sunggyu is not a bad person. In fact, he is someone who people admires, and she is not an exception among those people. Millions of people admire him, for he is one of the most eligible bachelors of South Korea. His name has become generic throughout the country, for he is famous not because he is some sort of an stupid attention seeker, but rather as a person who is admired for his perfection. Having an expertise in the field of business, he is considered a quintessence of excellence.

Being successful at the age of twenty-five, the young man is indeed successful in his life. One of the most admirable things to Kim Sunggyu, his success became possible, not because his father is the owner of one of the largest company in South Korea and also in the international market, the famous Nam Corporation, but because of his determination and hardwork in life. A mixture of a good personality, captivating appeal, intelligence, and kind heart, Sunggyu possesses these things. Definitely, he is an ideal type of a man who women will surely fall for. The man is really precious, and she feels like she does not suit to be friends with someone like him. In other words, he is too perfect for her. Though she wants to be good friends with him, there is something she is afraid of happening, and that is - to completely fall to the wonderful angel whose wings should never be broken by some bumpkin like her. The angel who goes by the name Kim Sunggyu. 

Of course, Taeyeon should not show him that she, herself was quite affected by his words. Sounding like she was indifferent, the young woman apologized, standing up from the steel chair, "If that is your impression to me, I sincerely apologize for my inappropriate behavior towards you. I am just like this, yet I did not mean to offend you in any way. I am very sorry, Sunggyu-seonsaengnim."

Standing up like as if his words were nothing as she took a glance of the watch on her left wrist, she bowed her head down, "I am very sorry again. I have to go now, Sunggyu-seonsaengnim." Whatever his impression was, she tried not to mind it. All the thing she wanted to do was to drag her feet away from the farm, and fight the bad feeling she was feeling right at the moment.

Sunggyu's narrow eyes showed the urge of stopping her from walking away from him. He stood up from the seat abruptly, and gripped her right arm. He chuntered, "No, please do not leave."  

She just shot him a questioning look, before trying to slowly release her arm from his grip. Taeyeon politely bowed her head again. She said, "I am sorry, Sunggyu-seonsaengnim. I need to do something, so I will go home now."

He did not budge from where he was standing, and did not release her from his grip. Sunggyu pleaded, "No, please."

Quite surprised with his action, she fell silent. Her eyes showed how uncomfortable she was. Sunggyu felt bad as he immediately released her arm. He mouthed an apology, "Sorry."

Shortly, the young woman was quite relieved when he no longer held her arm. Taeyeon waved off the awkwardness, saying her apology for the th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter