10: The Nam Prince's Day

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Nam Prince's Day

[Song of the Day: Nam Woohyun - Time]

Taeyeon opened her eyes gently. She stretched her arms as she tried to get up from bed. She took a glance on the clock. It was already 7:00 in the morning. Her body was still in pain, but her condition became better than yesterday. She slowly opened the door, and she took few steps outside the room. She went downstairs and headed to the living room. Taeyeon was stopped from her tracks when she heard Woohyun's voice.

"Eomma, I do not care about those ty-ty preparations! I do not even give a damn to this day!" Woohyun exclaimed in an obvious exasperated tone. He was talking to someone on the phone. He sounded too furious that he could even crush his phone badly.

"Son, why are you being like that? You know that it is your birthday today! Stop being pessimistic! You should be happy because today is your birthday!" It was his mother. The two of them were talking about the preparation that his mother prepared for him, but Woohyun did not like the idea of celebrating his birthday.

To begin with, Woohyun never wanted to celebrate his birthday. For him, his birthday was never important. Birthday was just an ordinary day for him. He would rather celebrate holidays such as Christmas, New Year and even White Day, but not his own birthday.

Why? Well actually, there was something that happened during one of his birthdays which he never wanted to remember. It was the most painful birthday that he ever had, and he would rather erase any single thought about celebrating his birthday every year instead of being haunted of the memory that he would never dare to recall.

"Pessimistic? Whatever! Okay! I will hang up now, Eomma! Take care. Bye!" Woohyun angrily hang up his phone. He threw his phone on the couch.

"Birthday? Does that even exist in my vocabulary? Aigoo!" The lad grunted as he kicked the table in front of the couch. He felt that someone was watching him. He turned his gaze to the person who was standing not far away from him. Woohyun was taken aback.

"Oh~ Mianhamnida, Sir Woohyun. Did I scare you?" The young woman bowed her head apologetically.

He bit his lower lip. Woohyun said, "No, it is okay. I do not mind it though. Uhh~ I am glad that you are awake now. Are you okay now? Does your body hurt?"

She shook her head. "Yes, but not as worse as yesterday. Thank you for your concern, Sir Woohyun," said Taeyeon who lifted her head and looked at the man who seemed to be very concern to her since last night.

Woohyun's furious face softened up when he heard her gentle voice. "That is nice! Do you want to have some breakfast? I have cooked for the two of us."

"Uh? Jinjja? Umm~ I am sorry for being a disturbance to you, Sir Woohyun, but I think that you should have not bothered in cooking breakfast for me. I had planned last night that I will be eating at the café because I still need to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter