14: Her Presence

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C h a p t e r   XIV

 

[Girl's Day - Cupid]

A/N: Before anything else, I would like to ask everyone's support in my new fanfic: 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/702060/aftertime-romance-sunggyu-taeyeon-infinitexsnsd-taegyu-tragedyanddrama-gyutae

That is my newly-made ff starring GyuTae!~~ Please support it, eo? Don't worry, I'll be making a WooTae ff soon.  Kamsahamnida!

   

After eating breakfast, he went outside for a walk. Sunggyu walked towards the beautiful streets of Jeonju. It had been years since he went to Jeonju for a vacation. As he slowly took a step on the grassy field of a park, every single moment that he had during his childhood years slowly flashed into his mind.

 

[~]

"Orange princess!" A young man yelled as ran towards a young lady who was quietly sitting down the grassy field. His worried face turned calm in an instant. He gasped heavily as he tried to speak up, "I am glad  that you are here."

She raised an eyebrow as she carefully studied his messy appearance. He sat down beside her. Her eyes did not leave the view of his messy appearance. There were beads of sweat dripping on the young man's beautiful face. There were a few buttons of his polo shirt which were ed. His hair was quite messy, and the hem of his shirt was unfixed.

The young lady seeming to be a bit flustered with his not-so-good appearance spoke up, "What happened to you? Why do you seem to look so messy right now?"

He was embarrassed after hearing her questions, but tried to maintain his composure. He answered back, "Ah this~ Oh ~ Mianhae. Few hours ago, I went to the orange orchard, but when I did not see you there, I ran all over our street for almost an hour, but I was not able to find you there. I was worried that I panicked looking for you. And now, thank goodness that you are just here."

A smile was formed on her lovely face. She said, "Jeongmal? But, why did you do that? And it seems like you look worried. Why?" 

The young man uttered sadly, "Uh that~ I was really afraid that you were gone. I did not want that. I am afraid that you were actually gone, so I panicked and looked for you." He put his head down. 

She wondered, "Gone? What do you mean that 'I am gone'?" The young lady's eyes widen a bit. 

He nodded his head. The young man said, "I thought I have lost you. I did not find you at the orchard, so I thought that you went somewhere far from this place."

She said calmly, "Lost? Lost? What are you saying? And somewhere far from this place? Well, I went at the orchard, but you were not there, so I thought that perhaps you dropped by this place."

He heaved a frustrated sigh. He said, "Thank goodness that I did not lose you. Thank goodness. I really thought that you have left." 

"What do you mean that you have lost me? Is there something that you need to tell me? You seemed to be worried when you ran all the way here. Is there something wrong? Did something happen?"

He replied uneasily, "I thought that you were gone. I thought that you left me. Maybe there is something wrong with me. Yeah, there is. I am afraid of losing you, perhaps, that is what I am problematic about."

She held his shoulders after being taken aback with his words. The young woman shook him repetitively. She noticed his uneasiness, and it made feel worried about him.

She said seriously as possible, "Hey! What are you saying? Calm down. It seems that paranoia is attacking you, isn't it? Why will I leave? What are you talking about? There is no reason for me to leave this place, and also I do not have a reason to leave you. Why will I leave you? Why are you saying such things?"

The young man stared deeply in her eyes. He muttered, "Are you sure that you won't?" His eyes had sadness and longing lingering in his gaze. His eyes were showing her that he was longing for her presence. He was longing for her presence that he might break down once he lost her. The young lady gave him an assuring nod.

She said, "Of course, I won't! Why will I do that? Calm down, arasseo? Stop being paranoid! It gives me an uneasy feeling, Hamster prince. Calm down, please."

He heaved another sigh, and tried to calm himself. The young man apologized, "Mianhae. Mianhae. I just thought~"

"Why are you saying that? What made you think that I will leave? Do not worry about it. I will not leave. And if I say that I will not leave, I mean it."

A smile was formed on his face. He hit his head lightly for being such a paranoid over something trivial. He said, "Okay, okay. I believe in you. Perhaps, I was just carried away by my bad dream last night that was why I did not waste a single second this morning to look for you."

She asked worriedly, "Bad dream? What was it all about?"

He nodded his head. The young man said, "Yeah, it was a bad dream. I had a dream that you left after my birthday, then I waited for you at the place where we promised to meet, but you did not show up. I felt sad, really really sad because of it."

She blurted, "Bad dream? Ugh~ Do not mind it, eo?"

"But~ I am afraid that it will become true. I am so afraid." He was on the verge of tears, and it made her feel more worried about him.

She said to calm him down, "That was just a dream, and not a big deal though. Just forget about it. Someone had told me once that bad dreams usually do not come true. Perhaps, you were just thinking too much before you slept. Just forget about it, Hamster prince. What matters most now is I am here, and I promise not to leave you. When I say it, I mean it. By the way, your birthday is forthcoming. What do you want the two of us to do?"

"Well, anything can do." He turned his gazed to the young lady who laid her body on the grassy field.

"Really? Well, okay. If that is what you want. By the way, can you fix yourself now? You look so messy right now." She chuckled as she closed her eyes. She handed him a handkerchief.

The young man nodded her head. He fixed his shirt and hair, and wiped the beads of sweat on his face. "Thank you. Sorry again if I look so messy right now." 

"I do not mind it. Just fix yourself now."

He turned his head to the view of his friend who laid her body on the grassy field while closing her eyes. He nudged her a bit. The young man asked, "Orange princess, are you sleeping? Hey!"

She shook her head. She replied back, "No, I am not."

"But, why are you closing your eyes?" He asked curiously.

After a few minutes, she did not answer his question back. He nudged her once again. "Ya! Ireona! You said that you are not sleeping."

She remained quiet as she closed her eyes. He smiled brightly. "You are so silly, Princess." He bent his body slowly from where he was sitting, and put his face near her face. He stared at her peaceful visage for a while. He murmured, "You are so beautiful. You are beautiful inside and out. I am lucky to have met you as my friend." He pressed his warm lips to her porcelain cheek. After a few minutes, she felt his lips on her cheek, so she gently opened her eyes.

"Hamster prince." Her voice sounded surprised when she deeply stared in his eyes. 

He held her cheeks gently, and said, "Please never leave my side. I do not know what I will do if you will be gone. I do not know. It will surely make me sad."

She was loss at words. His words gave her a warm feeling inside her chest. She did not reply back, but gave him an assuring smile.

"Promise me that you will never leave." It sounded like a plead. His voice was full of affection and longing. She just nodded her head.

He laid his body beside her. He intertwined their fingers, as both of them enjoyed the beautiful view . After a few minutes, she fell asleep. He whispered to himself, "Joahae. Joahae, my Orange princess. I hope that we will be like this forever." 

[~]

 

She bowed her head down politely. "Annyeong haseyo! Ahjumma, can you please give me half a kilo of these beans, spinach, sesame seeds, kosari, carrots, mushrooms, three pieces of tomato, and also a piece of garlic and onion?" The young lady requested politely.

The ahjumma gave her a sweet smile. She put the vegetables one by one on the weighing scale. "Yes, darling."

Taeyeon smiled back at her. She mumbled, "Thank you, Ahjumma." 

"It is 3850 won all in all, Young lady." The old woman handed her a black plastic bag, and Taeyeon gave her the payment for the goods she bought. "Kamsahamnida, Ahjumma." She bowed down politely. 

"I guess that with these ingredients, you are planning to make a bibimbap, right?"

She nodded her head. Taeyeon replied politely, "Nae, Ahjumma. I have not eaten bibimbap for a while when I was at Seoul." 

The old woman said, "It seems that you are new here. I have not seen you yet before, Young lady. What is your name?"  

Taeyeon answered back, "Umm~ Je ireumeun Kim Taeyeon imnida. Oh well, this is my first time after many years visiting at Jeonju. Ahjumma, I am here for a vacation since my boss at my workplace at Seoul gave me a four-day break."

"Ah, so that is why. By the way, my name is Sohyun, but you can call me, Mrs. Hong. Actually, I am really pleased to see a beautiful and polite lady like you. I hope that you will enjoy your stay here at Jeonju." She candidly expressed. After a few seconds, she handed her an additional bundle of spinach. 

Taeyeon was a bit surprised as the ahjumma handed her a bundle of spinach. The ahjumma said, "Take this, Young lady. Your name is Taeyeon, right? It is for free. Do not worry about it."

"Oh this~ No, I should not take it for free. Business is business. I think this is too much, but thank you. I will pay for it, Ahjumma," said her who was a bit shy when the ahjumma handed her a bundle of spinach.

Mrs. Hong said, "No, take it for free, Taeyeon-ssi." She was reluctant at first, but decided not to refuse the bundle of spinach.

Taeyeon bowed her head down. "Thank you for the compliment and also for this spinach, Mrs. Hong. Well, I have to go now. It is nice to meet you, by the way. Thank you again, Mrs. Hong." 

She slowly walked away from the vegetable stoll, and flashed a sweet smile on her face. "She is very kind and generous." She kept the plastic bag inside her bag.

An old lady who was wearing a pink trench coat, and holding a purse on her hand. She walked towards the vegetable stoll owned by Mrs. Hong. "She is quite familiar, but I just cannot remember when the time I saw her was." She took a quick glance to Taeyeon who was walking towards the opposite direction from the stoll before turning her gaze to the ahjumma who was selling vegetables at the stoll. 

"Annyeong hasimnikka, Mrs. Hong! Can you please give me two bundles of spinach, half a kilo of Shiitake mushrooms and also one-fourth kilo of chili paste." She requested brightly to the ahjumma.

"Okay, Mrs. Kim. It seems that you are happy today. Why is it so?" Mrs. Hong asked as she put two bundles of spinach on the weighing scale. 

Mrs. Kim smiled back. She said happily, "Well, my son is back here at Jeonju. It has been a while since he visited here. I have missed him badly, and now that he is here, I am very happy."

"Oh is that so? Do you mean your son, Kim Sunggyu? Isn't he a director of the famous Nam Corporation? I usually see him in newspapers, and I can say that he is very good-looking. I usually read news about his successful deals with local and international companies."

Mrs. Kim chuckled after hearing her statement. "Thank you, Mrs. Hong. Yes, he is really good-looking, and not only that he is also hardworking and intelligent. I am really proud to have him as my son."

"Well, the woman who will ace your son's heart will be very lucky. Now, I am thinking that I should have had a daughter, and introduce her to your son." She happily joked, and afterwards continued what she was saying, "Too bad that I only have two sons." Mrs. Hong pouted childishly as she handed Mrs. Kim a plastic bag.

The old woman nodded her head. "Yeah, you should have had a daughter, but I think my son is preoccupied by his profession that he cannot afford to look for a woman who will stay with him for the rest of his life."

Mrs. Hong suggested, "Perhaps, you can help him find a suitable woman for her. He is good-looking, intelligent, and also very hardworking. I bet there are a number of women who are interested with him. Oh by the way, it is 5000 won all in all."

"I am thinking about it too, but he keeps on refusing my help. Well, he is old enough to decide on his own, and I no longer want to meddle in his personal affairs." Mrs. Kim handed her the payment for the goods she bought.

The ahjumma said, "Oh well, I hope he will find his fate soon."

Mrs. Kim nodded her head. She spoke up, "Yes, I am hoping for it too. By the way, do you know the young lady who had just bought vegetables here? Well, I am referring to the one with a long hair, wearing a gray cardigan, and a long white skirt. I think I saw her before, but I just cannot remember it."

"Ah~ That beautiful young lady! Her name is Kim Taeyeon, and I have just met her a while ago. She is nice and very polite. She told me that she is here at Jeonju for a vacation."

Mrs. Kim said, "Arasseo, arasseo. She is quite familiar. Perhaps, I can ask her if she is someone I have met before. I do not know actually, but there is something that urges me to know her. Probably, it is because I think I saw her before. Anyway, Thank you, Mrs. Hong."

"Okay, I can tell that she is not only beautiful outside, but also inside. Many young women these days are not really polite towards elders, but she is different from them."

Mrs. Kim smiled before she said, "Well, after hearing what you have said, I think it will be very nice to know that pretty young lady."

"Nae, you should do."

Mrs. Kim bowed her head down, "Annyeong, Mrs. Hong."

"Annyeong! Take Care, Mrs. Kim." Mrs. Hong said as she bowed her head down as well. She watched Mrs. Kim walking towards the opposite direction of the stoll.

"She will definitely like her too. Well, Taeyeon is very beautiful. Her beauty is really captivating. I wonder if the two of them had met before. Anyway, I hope I will still meet her again."

 

"She is really familiar. I think I have seen her somewhere. Aish! When was it again?" Mrs. Kim said to herself as her eyes wandered in every corner of the streets. She was eager to see the young lady who she assumed was very familiar to her.

 

[~]

"Eomma, what happened? Kwaenchanayo? " a man who appeared to be rich went towards them. It was the woman's son. He went towards them. The moment his mother contacted him that she was in the police station, he immediately rushed to the station to check the condition of his mother whose bag was stolen a while ago.

The old woman replied, "A thief attempted to steal my bag. Luckily, she came to save me." The woman pointed the young lady who saved her from the thief.

He turned his gaze to the young lady who stood up from her seat the moment he arrived, "Gomawo." The young man bowed his head stoically.

 The young woman became frozen on where she was standing. "Cheon~sa.. Cheonsa," she thought. The man spoke up, "Miss, is there anything I can do for you in return for saving my mom?"

She was snapped out of her thoughts. "Huh?" she mumbled. He asked, "Miss, are you alright?"

The young lady shook her head, "Ah~ Nae, I am fine. Return? Anio, anio. You do not have to. I guess I would have to go."

He asked once again, "Are you sure?"

"Yeah, I will be going now," she bowed her head down. "Thank you again, Miss." the woman who she helped bowed her head.

"It is okay, Agassi. I will be leaving now." The young lady immediately left the police station.

[~]

 

"Uhh~ She was the one who saved me from a thief. What was her name again? I did not have the chance to know her name during that time. Maybe, I should introduce her to my son again." She plodded to the direction where the young woman was.

"Uhh I remember it now! Mrs. Hong told me that her name is Kim Taeyeon. Ohh her name is very lovely, just like her beautiful face, and heart." She smiled genuinely when she saw a figure of the young lady who was slowly entering a gate.

"So, there she is." Mrs. Kim thought happily as she went towards the young lady.

"So, you must be Kim Taeyeon." Taeyeon turned her back as she heard a voice of a woman. A woman who was smiling brightly was visible in her eyes. Taeyeon bowed her head down politely. "Annyeong haseyo, Agassi." 

"Annyeong haseyo, I am Kim Hae-ra, but you can call me Mrs. Kim." She also bowed her down. 

Taeyeon asked politely, "Bangapseumnida, Mrs. Kim. Nae, my name is Kim Taeyeon. If you would not mind, may I just ask how you knew my name?"

"I knew it because I asked Mrs. Hong for it. Anyway, we have met before. Can't you remember it?" 

Taeyeon was a bit confused when the old lady told her that they have met before. She tried recalling it, but her mind was blank. "Uhh~ When was it? I cannot remember it." She bowed her head down again, but it was in a form of apology. Taeyeon apologized, "Mianhamnida, Mrs. Kim. I am sorry, but I cannot remember it anymore. I am very sorry."

Mrs. Kim gave her a bright smile. She shook her head. "Kwaechanha, I understand it. The two of us met when you saved me from a thief."

Taeyeon's eyes widen with slight surprise. Suddenly, the incident that happened before when she saved a woman from a thief flashed into her mind. She uttered, "Ahh~ Nae, Mrs. Kim. Mianhae, mianhae. How can I be so forgetful? Oh sorry again." She bowed her head down apologetically.

"No, no, no. Apology is not necessary. It is alright. I am actually thankful to you for saving me from that thief. You are such a beautiful and brave woman. You are really amazing," complimented Mrs. Kim who was very happy to see the young woman who saved her from a thief back then. 

She said, "Ah that~ It is alright, Mrs. Kim. Thank you. It is nice to meet you again, by the way."

Mrs. Kim asked, "Oh~ So, do you live here?"

"Yes, Mrs. Kim. I live here."

"Oh! That is nice! It is nice to know that were are neighbors." The old woman pointed the big house which was at the opposite direction of Taeyeon's house. She said, "I live at that house."

She asked in surprise, "Uh~ Jeongmal? Ah nae, we are neighbors. So that means you are the one with the big house, and big orchard?"

Mrs. Kim nodded her head as she smiled. She said, "Yes, that is true. By the way, can you drop by our house? I want to cook for you as a way of gratitude for saving me back then."

Taeyeon shyly answered back, "Uhh~ Isn't that too much, Mrs. Kim? Uhh but~"

The old woman cut her words off, "Well, I think I should not accept 'No' as an answer, Taeyeon-ssi."

She insisted, "But~"

Mrs. Kim held her left hand. She said, "Let us go now! Taeyeon-ssi, Kaja!"

 

The two of them arrived at her house. Mrs. Kim pulled her inside the house. An old man bowed his head down as both of them entered the house. "Good morning, Mrs. Kim and also to you, Young lady."

Mrs. Kim greeted cheerfully, "Good morning, Mr. Song."

Taeyeon politely bowed her head down. "Annyeong haseyo, Ahjussi. I am Kim Taeyeon."

The old man was a bit surprised since it was the first time that Mrs. Kim brought a young lady inside their house. "Annyeong haseyo, I am Han, but you can call me Mr. Song." 

"She was the one who I once told you, the pretty young lady who saved me from a thief back then. Coincidentally, she is a neighbor of ours. Oh by the way, Han-ssi, where is my son?"

Mr. Song said, "Ah, alright. Indeed, she is really pretty, Mrs. Kim. Ohh ~ Young master went outside for a walk. He said that he will be back after an hour. It is already 10 o'clock, and I think that he will be here after a few minutes." He turned his eyes to Taeyeon as he bowed his head down, and greeted, "I am very pleased to meet you, Taeyeon-ssi."

Mrs. Kim nodded her head. She said, "Okay. Thank you, Mr. Song." She turned his gaze to Taeyeon who seemed to be very shy after being dragged by her inside their house.

Taeyeon said politely, "It is nice to meet you too, Mr. Song." Mr. Song smiled at her brightly, and left afterwards.

The old lady said, "Do not feel so shy, Taeyeon-ssi. Just be comfortable here, eo? I want you to meet my son, by the way."

"So~ Son?" She asked curiously.

"Yes, Taeyeon-ssi. You have met her before, right? Don't you remember him? He will be here soon. I am sure that he will be happy to meet you." 

She moved her head a bit, trying to recall some memories that happened before. After hearing the word 'my son', her chest started to tremble hardly. "Uhh~ He seems to be familiar. Wait! Why do I feel so nervous?" She tried to calm herself up, and said, "Oh~ Yes, I think so, but I cannot remember it anymore."

Her mind was totally blank. She cannot remember some of the things which happened before. "I saw him. Yeah, I did. How does he look like again? But~~ Oh why is my chest trembling badly? Why? What is happening to me?" 

She tried to shake her head to regain her senses. She held her chest as she let out a sigh. "Waeyo? Waeyo? Hayy~ I should calm myself up, otherwise, it will be very embarrassing."

"Kwaechanha, Taeyeon-ssi? Is there something wrong?" Taeyeon shook her head as she calmed herself up.

Mrs. Kim said happily, "Alright, then please do not feel uncomfortable."

"Eomma, I am back! Who is she? Would you mind to introduce her to me?" A voice of man was heard which made Taeyeon and Mrs. Kim turned their heads to face the young man who was happily beaming an alluring smile on his face.

"Annyeong, ah-dul! Sunggyu, I want you to meet Kim Taeyeon-ssi. Can you remember her? She was the one who saved me from a thief before." Mrs. Kim said.

Taeyeon was frozen after hearing her son's name. "Sung~ Sung~ What?" She was quite flustered after seeing the beautiful man right in front of her eyes. After realizing who it was, her eyes widen with embarrassment.

Taeyeon stuttered as she tried to hide the embarrassment in her face, "Sunggyu-seonsaengnim?" She bowed her head down.

Sunggyu's eyes went wide as he saw Taeyeon who stood in front of him, "So, it is her." But after a few seconds, he smiled. "Annyeong, Taeyeon-ssi! Oh right, I remember that you were the one who saved Eomma from that thief."

Mrs. Kim was a bit confused after sensing that the two of them were already familiar with each other. No, not just familiar with each other, but they seemed to know each other a lot. She asked suspiciously, "Do you know each other?"

Sunggyu nodded his head. He admitted truthfully, "Taeyeon-ssi is an employee at Hope Café. Eomma, you know that café, right?" He turned his gaze to Taeyeon who just put her head down. "And she has eventually become a good friend of mine."

Mrs. Kim asked happily, "Jinjja? Taeyeon-ssi, why didn't you tell me? You said that you cannot remember him, but it seems that the two of you know each other a lot." She nudged Taeyeon's elbows, but the latter remained putting her head down.

Sunggyu said jokingly, "Hey! Did you say that, Taeyeon-ssi? Why? How can you forget your friend just like that?"

"Uhh that~ I forgot ~ I actually forgot that you were the son of Mrs. Kim. Mianhamnida. It suddenly slipped out of my mind. I am very sorry, Sunggyu-seonsaengnim."

Sunggyu crossed his arms childishly. He pouted her lips innocently, and complained, "Jinjja? That was the first time we have met, and now you have already forgotten it. And we are friends, right? Why are you calling me 'seonsaengnim' again?"

Taeyeon lifted her head up, and saw how adorable Sunggyu's childish face was. It was not the first time, actually, but she swore to herself that she heard how loud her heartbeat was after seeing his beautiful visage. Taeyeon gulped as she tried to maintain her composure. "Will I ~ Will I die now? I hope I will not. Did he just call me a friend? Oh my!"

Mrs. Kim laughed after seeing the cute interaction of the adorable youngsters.  "I can sense a good chemistry between these two. Haha~"

Once again, Taeyeon bowed her head down. She apologized, "I am very sorry, Sunggyu-seonsaengnim. I am very sorry."

The lad chuckled as he put down his hands. He complained, "Hey! What is with that 'seonsaengnim' again? I thought I made it clear before." He raised an eyebrow as he stared at her.

"Ah ~ That~ Nae, I am sorry, Sunggyu-ssi." 

Sunggyu nodded his head. He said, "Alright, no need to apologize. Oh so, it means that the great Nam Woohyun gave you a holiday break."

She gave him a nod of approval. Taeyeon answered back, "Nae, Sunggyu-ssi. He gave me a four-day break, so I decided to visit this place, my hometown."

Mrs. Kim said, "Well, I think the two of you should continue chit-chatting with each other when we eat our lunch, eo? Taeyeon-ssi, I promised to cook for you, right? Kaja! Let us go, Kids."

 

The dining room was filled with an awkward silence. Sunggyu took a few glance to Taeyeon who seemed to be very uncomfortable, only focusing on the food in front of her. "Is there something wrong with her? The last time we met, she was also like that. She was unusually quiet before I left for a conference at Japan. Perhaps, she is uncomfortable because I told Eomma that we are friends." The young man heaved a sigh.

"Sunggyu-ssi, she lives nearby. Do you know the house which is opposite from this house? She is our neighbor. Isn't that nice? I will see her often." 

Sunggyu said as a smile was formed by his lips, "Jeongmal? Is that true, Taeyeon-ssi?" 

Taeyeon smiled back as she said, "Yes, that is true." She took a sip of the water inside the glass beside her plate. The atmosphere became silent, and the sound of utensils were the only ones heard inside the dining room. He calmly said as he tried to hide the smile on his face, "Well then, that is nice to hear."

"So, where are your parents, Taeyeon-ssi? Do you live alone or what?" Mrs. Kim tried to start off a conversation to brush off the awkwardness.

Taeyeon turned her gaze to Mrs. Kim who gave her a warm smile. She replied, "Mrs. Kim, they are at Seoul right now. They are currently fixing something there, together with my younger brother."

"Ohh~ Is that so?" Mrs. Kim asked, and Taeyeon gave her a nod. She asked another question, "So, Sunggyu mentioned a while ago that you work at Hope Café, right? How is your work there? Woohyun is the new manager of that café, right? Is Woohyun treating you well?"

Taeyeon was a bit loss at words after hearing her questions. She did not know if she will tell her the truth. Yes, the truth that Woohyun treated her badly. The moment her wrists were injured, the moment he put rocks inside the sack she carried, and also some of the moments when he would shout at her like a mad man. Well yeah, those were the incidents before the accident when she fell from the ladder that the feisty man turned into an angel. However, just a few days ago,  it seemed like Woohyun was back to his usual self. The arrogant, boastful, narcissistic, or whatever they say, to be specific. He was actually the one who urged her to hurry and pack her things up to visit Jeonju for a while. 

 

[~]

Taeyeon was fixing the chairs when Woohyun stood in front of her. She was shocked to see him who appeared like a mushroom out of nowhere.

Woohyun pointed her, "You~"

His voice sounded so creepy which gave chills into her spine. She tried to maintain her composure as she could and spoke up, "Sir Woohyun, what is it that you need?" She bowed her head down.

Woohyun noticed her uneasiness. He shook his head slightly and fixed himself. He realized that he was embarrassing.

"Ahm~You said that you will be going to Jeonju, right? I~ I~" Woohyun stuttered. Taeyeon was baffled by his words.

Taeyeon wondered, "You what?"

"I am allowing you now to go. I think that it would be better that you will fix your things and go with your family to Jeonju. Isn't it they are back now?" Woohyun asked.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter