15: Foolish Feelings, Foolish Thoughts

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C h a p t e r   XV

 

[INFINITE - I Like You]

A/N: Before anything else, I would like to ask everyone's support in my new fanfic: 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/702060/aftertime-romance-sunggyu-taeyeon-infinitexsnsd-taegyu-tragedyanddrama-gyutae

That is my newly-made ff starring GyuTae!~~ Please support it, eo? Don't worry, I'll be making a WooTae ff soon.  Kamsahamnida!

   

Woohyun came over to their usual hangout place. He had a grumpy face the last time he went there, but right the moment his mood was not annoyed rather hopeless. He was still regretting for his actions. First, he acted mean by yelling at her.

Then, he gave her an early break which he hoped would leave a good impression of himself to her, but actually made him sound that he was too eager to make her leave. Lastly, he foolishly left an envelope which contained money to her locker for his intention to recompense his mistake.

Instead of having a positive response, he hurt her pride with his actions. He was thinking of ways on how he can make up with his mistakes. Definitely, a woman like her cannot be wooed just by simple things. Taeyeon is not the type of person who is materialistic. If she does not want any tangible thing, then what does she exactly wanted him to do? 

"Probably, when I ask her such thing she would just answer me 'nothing'," he thought. Perhaps, she ignores him because she hates him. It was actually his fault in the first place. He was acting too rude and impetuous every time he is in front of her. Woohyun cannot do anything but to sigh. Better luck next time, man.

The moment he stepped in the room, he saw his friends crowded on a corner and seemed to be busy looking at a laptop's screen. They seemed not to notice his arrival. "Geez! Come on! Are these stupid guys watching yadong? Why the hell are they so serious about that thing? Whatever! Such a bunch of erts." He flashed an annoyed smirk.

Dongwoo whose eyes widen said, "She~She~is pretty."

Hoya drank the cola he was holding. "Yeah~Yeah! You are right," he assented.

"No! Pretty is just an understatement! She is a goddess. Her beauty is like an angel's." Sungyeol refuted as he traveled to his own world because of shock.

A/N: *credits to the owner of the gif* Choding prince!

"Is she his girlfriend? But how~?" L wondered in deep curiosity.

Woohyun snapped them out of their businesses and said, "Ahem~I never thought that you guys still watch ."

They all shifted their gazes to the young man behind them and showed him contorted looks on their faces.

Dongwoo burst in distaste, "Yadong?!~Who are watching it? Us? What the hell are you talking about?"

Woohyun laughed at Dongwoo's guilty reaction, "Aigoo! Look at your reaction, Dude. Do not make yourself sound so guilty of it. Then, tell me why are you guys crowding at a corner and seemed to be out of your worlds, huh?"

Sungyeol dusted off his hands. "So if someone else was out of his world, does that mean that he was watching yadong? Oohh~ Same goes to you. I guess you do watch it often because you are always out of your senses, right?" He irked as he faced the laptop's screen again.

Sungyeol repetitively whispered foolishly, "Angel~Angel."

Woohyun gritted his teeth. He sputtered, "Whatever!"

"Hey! Hyung! We are not watching yadong. I guess you are the one who needed to give us an explanation with regards to this." Myungsoo pointed the screen of the laptop as Woohyun went near it to see what he was talking about.

Woohyun's eyes widen in surprise. He was not expecting them to see his posts from the past few days in his minihompy account. They were some photos he took during his birthday. His own selcas, selcas of him and Taeyeon and some stolen shot photos of her at the Cheonggyecheon and Lotte World. "Naneun baboya! Aist! I should have made those posts hidden. How come you do not know how to think now Nam Woohyun?"  He asked himself.

"Who is she? Is she the unlucky one? Ohh~I never thought that you have a taste when it comes to woman." Hoya asked.

Woohyun was loss at words. He did know what lame excuse he would tell them just to escape the situation.

He stuttered, "Ah~Uhh~She is~" 

"Wow! How can you get a woman like her? With such an obnoxious and narcissistic attitude of yours, I do not think you aced her heart easily." Dongwoo shook his head in disbelief after saying his statement of disapproval.

Woohyun strongly denied as he made a disapproval gesture. He denied, "Ani~She is not my girlfriend. Do not think too much guys!"

Dongwoo teased,"Oh~Cheongmalyo? Why is Namstar denying it? I guess she should be the one who should feel ashamed because she had gotten a bad boyfriend like you!" 

"Ani~That is not what you guys are thinking of!" Woohyun denied once again.

Myungsoo wondered, "How long are you guys dating? A day? Month? or~ a year?"

Woohyun said in annoyance, "Aigoo! How many times am I going to tell you that we are not going out with each other! She is not my girlfriend, and I am not her boyfriend. Is that hard to understand? Arasseo?" He swore that he heard himself cursing under his breath.

"If it is just possible~ I am actually hoping that it was true. Hey! Nam Woohyun! What the hell are you saying! Wake up! Aigoo~," he whispered under his breath.

Hoya asked, "Then, if you say so. Who is she?"

Woohyun paused from his words. He did not know how to explain to them that they are thinking too much. "Leave it alone guys,"  he thought. He cleared his throat and said, "Just someone I know."

A/N: *credits to the owner of the gif* Namstar oppa~! So handsome, right?

Dongwoo wondered, "Someone you know? Oh~ Does that mean that you are courting her? Haha~ Aigoo! Do not hope for anything kid! I guess she would dump a guy like you." He laughed foolishly. "That is only possible, in YOUR DREAMS."

"What the hell! Jiral~ I am not courting her!" Woohyun said angrily. "I don't and I can't~" he thought.

Myungsoo in the conversation, "Oh~ I remember that you were talking about a woman who you hate last time. Don't tell us that she was the one you were talking about?"

Woohyun was flustered by his dongsaeng's question. Really flustered. Indeed, L was right. She was the woman who he was cursing in front of them last time. The woman who he said was below his standards. The woman who he coined as vixen. The woman who he said was tricking his hyung. The woman who he said that he would never fall for. The woman who was now making him feel so empty. The woman who was bothering his mind and heart right that moment. That woman was none other than Kim Taeyeon.

Dongwoo said, "Aigoo! Woohyun~"

He was loss at words. His brain was blank that he could not even manage to spit out any alibi from his mouth. Woohyun stuttered, "Ahh~Uh~Ah~"

Hoya bragged, "Oh! I can smell victory coming!" He clapped his hands happily.

Myungsoo blurted, "Hahaha~Hyung! I thought you were guarding Sunggyu-hyung from her? I guess you were the one who was not able to protect yourself. How weak of you hyung! I never thought you would be vulnerable when it comes to love. Oh~ Sorry! This is your first time. Right?" He laughed out loud like a fool.

A/N: *credits to the owner of the gif* Myungsoo-oppa is soooo c-u-t-e!

Woohyun tried to defend himself from immense shame. He said, "Wae? Is taking pictures with her means that I like her? How can you guys be so malicious? Is that the effect of yadong in your coconuts?"

Dongwoo explained sensibly, "It was not the point. You were hating her to the fullest last time and now we were seeing photos of you and her on your account? And, there were stolen shots of her too. So was your hatred towards her short-lived? Did that turned into something friendly? You even cursed her like you wanted to kill her. You suddenly stopped hating her as easy as that? Come on, Dude! You've got to be kidding us!"

The others nodded their heads to his explanation. Dongwoo was right. Definitely right. What made Woohyun's hatred shift to something good? Were his past intense remarks just for fun? How can he turn tables just like that?

Woohyun cut the endless conversation off, "Aigoo~ Let us stop arguing about that. My private life is not for sharing, okay?"

He knew that he would not win against his friends' relentless statements. There were four of them and he was just alone arguing with them. Yes, pathetically alone.

Sungyeol who was staring continuously at the screen said, "Woohyun-hyung might be saying the truth. It is good that he is not her boyfriend."

Woohyun was perturbed by Sungyeol's words and actions. When he realized what Sungyeol said, he suddenly boiled with anger. He clenched his fist annoyingly. "Why was he staring at the screen like there is no tomorrow? What is he trying to say with his words? Don't tell me he likes her? Ani! Andwae! That cannot be! Definitely NOT! You cannot like her Lee Sungyeol! I am not allowing you to do so!"

Hoya suddenly recalled the incident when he sent them pictures during the day Sunggyu left for his conference at Japan. He asked, "You sent us pictures of you cleaning your café. Is that true?"

Woohyun was hesitant at first, but managed to calm himself up. "Partly true, partly false," he admitted. He is good in lying, but saying truthful things would not hurt him though.

"Oh~That was what I thought so." Myungsoo said as he crossed his arm.

Woohyun smiled as he assured, "See? I am being truthful. Do not always think that I am lying."

"Okay~Okay! We believe you now." Hoya said.

Woohyun diverted his gaze to Sungyeol who was still unusually quiet and was still staring at the laptop screen. "What was with that choding guy? Is he alright? Is he getting insane? He looks so weird." He muttered under his breath.

Myungsoo said, "Choding hyung's is going crazy there. Going completely crazy over the girl on your minihompy account." 

Woohyun's eyes widen as he thought, "WHAT? Can you repeat what you have just said? Sungyeol was getting crazy for whom~? FOR WHOM?! MY TAEYEON?! ANDWAE! ANIO! HE CANNOT! DOES HE WANT TO SEE HIS GRAVE NOW? You really love annoying me Lee Sungyeol. Huh?! Oh wait, did I just say MY TAEYEON? Ughh! I am going crazy now! Andwae! Andwae! What the !"

Absolutely, Woohyun has gone crazy, having different thoughts of Taeyeon. Taeyeon being with him is absurd. Definitely absurd. Taeyeon being his woman will never be possible. Ugh~ Foolish thoughts.

Dongwoo questioned as he took a glance of Woohyun's not-so-good reaction, "That will not be a pain on you, right?"

The stoic prince, Myungsoo added, "Sungyeol-hyung can fanboy over her since you have said that she is NOT your girlfriend, right?" He strongly emphasized the word not. He swore that Woohyun's face was priceless. "Say that you do not mind it, but your face will show me that you are not. So hypocrite of you! Haha~"

Woohyun tried to flash a forced smile. He said, "Yeah~ Yeah, of course not. Why would it be? I told you guys that we are definitely not dating."

He was taken aback suddenly. The thought that Taeyeon was his became a wishful thinking. He mentally slapped himself. Why would Taeyeon be his? He cannot even be his friend and having her would be entirely impossible. But, how can this choding guy like her too? What is with that woman on why men go gaga over her? Well, including himself.

"Are you okay, hyung?" Hoya snapped him out of his idealistic thoughts.

Woohyun coughed a bit and brushed the silence off, "Yes, I am fine."

Myungsoo patted Sungyeol's shoulder, "Choding-hyung! Will you stop fanboying now? Looking at her on the screen would not make anything."

"Woohyun-hyung, does she have a boyfriend now? Mind if you would introduce her to me?" Sungyeol asked with full eagerness.

Woohyun rolled his eyes. He thought evilishly, "Why would I do that? You think that you were that lucky?  S-O-R-R-Y! Over my dead gorgeous body! You are serious about her, huh?"  

He said, "Ah~ We will see." 

Hoya noticed Woohyun's uneasiness. He knew what it meant. Surely Woohyun was lying to Sungyeol. Something really smells fishy with Woohyun's reaction. "This guy! He would not let others get what he wants. Woohyun-hyun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter