29: Thinking That Loud

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Thinking That Loud

[Song of the Day: Nam Woohyun (INFINITE) - When Love Comes]

Time ran as fast as lightning. No one ever noticed the sudden flow of time. It was a silent midnight. He was pulled out from sleep when his stupid alarm clock, which he set last time rang and woke him from his graveyard sleep. The young man tried to get back to sleep, only to realize that it was his birthday already. Woohyun leaned his head on a pillow while his back lie on the bed as his thoughts gently crawl to deepness. It had been a year since he celebrated his special day happily. His 23rd birthday felt like yesterday. He was still not able to get over to the happiness he felt that time — the moment he wished to last a lifetime. Now that his birthday is passing again, he wondered if his 24th birthday would go the same. Will Taeyeon celebrate it with him again? Is he going to feel special again? His thoughts wrapped up into a sigh. It was a wishful thinking. They both know that it was just a part of a mere coincidence— a piece of virtual reality. It goes well with the saying : "What happens there, stays there."— painful but true enough to wake him up. While he was in the peak of his thoughts, his phone beeped. The young man faced the opposite side and got his phone that was placed at the top of his dresser.

He complained before checking his phone, "Aigoo! Who else could this be?"

A set of messages from his friends popped into the screen:

"Sorry to disturb you from sleep. But, I just want to greet you a HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Namuprince! 새일축하합니다 남우현 ♡! Always remember that we are always here for you. I wish you all the best in your family, health, work and... love life?ㅋㅋㅋ :) A gentleman's pure actions can melt even the hardest glacier on earth— always keep that on mind. -장동우, your handsome friend"

"That silly Dino! Love life? Hahaha." He laughed.

"Hana, deul, set. 생일축하합니다 님우-형! Hi, how are you? I bet before you read this, you were awake and thinking out loud over the same thing. Heol! Hyung, love is not only the life for someone. Today is your day and not the day for you to feel bad. Anyway, you can spend your day with us (since you are single slash girlfriendLESS) if you want. Always be healthy and handsome. We love you! •_•  -  Mysterious guy, 김명수 (엘) "

Woohyun yelled over his phone, "Okay! Okay! I am single and girlfriendless! Do you guys actually have to repeat it?"

He continue to scroll down to check the other messages.

"HBD, Happy Birthday, 생일축하합니다!☆! Set aside your sadness and think about the good times. Do not let a single failure put you down. Always stay handsome and healthy.

P.S. Please let us know if you want to celebrate this special day with us. :) - Charismatic 호야"

"Happy Birthday Mr. Namstar! Do I actually have to ask whether you are awake or not? Well, how are feeling? I know that you are not physically sick, but LOVE SICK instead. Bro, do not feel bad about your love life. There is still life after that. Hahaha. Just a piece of advice: Do your 100 and 1% best in order to have whatever you want. Okay? Never skip meals. Hahaha! I wish for your continuous productivity and determination in your work. I also hope for your happiness.

P.S. Should you need anything or companions for your birthday celebration, just call and approach us. Kindly bring delicious foods. Hahaha! - ♡ Cutie Yeol Choding"

 

The young man heaved a deep sigh. "Hayy! Do I look so sad having no girlfriend by my side? Hell no! I have been living for 23 years normally without a woman, and my 24th year of existence will also be the same. Aigoo! If that Taeyeon did not come into my life, things would still be the same. If she just didn't ~ Hay! I would not be feeling hurt and broken because of this crazy big thing called LOVE."

He was in the middle of voicing out his frustrations when a series of message flashed again on his screen. The messages were birthday greetings fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter