40: Ensconce

Can U Smile?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Ensconce

[Song of the Day: MBLAQ - It’s War]

I wonder when she will come back. It has been eleven days since the last time I saw her. She who? Obviously, it's Kim Taeyeon. She left Seoul for Jeonju because of a health condition I did not actually comprehend. That evening when she left, I just stood there while watching her leave. I wanted to protest and fish for details, but... Forget it.

Where am I now? I'm aboard a business-class airplane exclusively booked by my father, President Nam Donghwan for me. I'll be going back to Seoul now that I have to visit my brother who's discharged from a hospital at Jeonju two days ago. He's now at Seoul, staying at his apartment at Gangnam.

As what my mother told me, Sunggyu-hyung became unconscious for eight days because of influenza. Well, when I first heard that news, I had the urge to fly back to Korea, but I received a call from President Nam that I should finish my training first in Macau before I can do so. Thankfully, the days of agony were finished yesterday that's why I'm now heading back to South Korea.

Despite the conflicts we have with each other, the fact that I'm his younger brother won't change. I still have the responsibility to take care of him and besides, our relationship as siblings is improving these days, so no problem with me taking care of him.

"Jung Saeron-ssi, when will we arrive at Seoul?" I asked the man who was wearing eyeglasses, sitting on the opposite side along with Mr. Kim Dabi, President Nam's executive assistant.

"We'll be arriving there at four in the afternoon, Mr. Nam," she answered politely.

"Time check, Kim Dabi-ssi," I said. I had no watch with me, so I asked him.

I'm bored here. I wonder when I'll finally feel the air of South Korea. I want to go back badly. If I could just teleport, then everything would be easy. Yet the thing is I can't.

"It's one thirty in the afternoon based on China Standard Time, so it's two thirty in South Korea now, Mr. Nam," he responded after taking a glance of his watch.

"Kamsahamnida," I said as leaned my head against the comfy chair where I was sitting on.

I always like the feeling of taking business-class planes, but it's more awesome and fun to take the economic class. Why? I am simple guy who prefers cost-friendly things when it comes to traveling.

After five minutes, I played with my phone since I literally nothing to do but to sit back and relax.

"Sir, do you wish to have some drink or food?" I was quite flustered when I heard such voice.

Dang! It was a stewardess who appeared out of nowhere. , why the hell does she appear like a ghost?  I hissed in my thoughts.

I managed to gain back my composure as I feigned a plain smile. THIS WOMAN ING SCARED THE HELL OUT OF ME!

"No, thank you," I plainly answered back as I played with my phone again. I felt weird that she looked at me with those intense gazes.

Well, this stewardess is a blonde Caucasian with a height which I think was at least 5"7 ft, quite tall for women. She's wearing her a white cap, uniform, blue long sleeved top with three buttons undone, a pink scarf wrapping around her neck, blue skirt which fell three inches above her knee and black high heels. Her accent sounds like she's from Europe. It's more of British accent.

After a couple of minutes, from my peripheral vision, I noticed that she's not leaving yet. I don't know what she's thinking, but if I say no, it means that I don't want it.

I gave her a look again and asked, trying not to sound rude, "What is it?" I put down my phone.

She's pretty, I admit, but she's not my type. I only had my eyes on someone and seeing other girls has no effect on me.

She shot me a smile and said, "Sir, don't you really want to have some food or drink? I highly recommend our Pesto pasta and Sauvignon blanc. A handsome man like you should eat while waiting for the plane to reach for its destination."

She moved closer to me as if she's tempting me with her gazes. I even saw how she bit her lower lip. Cut it. She's apparently attempting to flirt me. Those undone buttons of her blouse were actually giving me a slight flash of her chest, but who gives a with that? Me? Hell no, out of my league.

"No, thank you," I repeated as I turned back my attention to my phone.

"But Sir, I really suggest that you try our Pesto pasta here and Sauvignon blanc," she insisted.

I feigned a smile once again. What the hell? Can you please stay away from me while I'm still being kind, Agassi?  I can wait for the plane to reach Seoul even if I don't eat a single piece of food, for ing gracious goodness!

"No, thank you," I repeated, ignoring her not-so-pleasant presence.

Even if you don't compliment me, I know that I'm handsome, so just go away while I am calm. I have a great respect for women, but there are really these women who do things that make others disrespect them. Get what I mean?

"But Sir–" the woman insisted. Is she deaf or what?

I really wanted to shoo this woman away, so my eyes searched for Kim Dabi-ssi and Jung Saeron-ssi to ask for some help. But what did I see? They're both sleeping soundly. Aish!

I looked at the stewardess again, but now eyeing her from head to toe. Okay, I'll deal with this alone. Lemme go with the flow and make this woman regret on flirting with me.

I asked, "Mind to introduce yourself, Agassi?"

Her face brightened up, obviously thinking that her hidden agenda is finally happening.

She answered, "My name is Juliette Jung. I'm half British and half-Korean. You are Mr. Nam Woohyun, right?"

She laid a hand for shake hands. I didn't want to assume, but it's really obvious that she's interested with me that's why she's flirting me.

I replied nicely, "Yes, I am Nam Woohyun. You can just call Woohyun. No need to be formal."

Although I did not want it, I accepted her offer for shake hands. I saw how her face turned red when I held her hand. Her other hand tucked some hair strands behind her ear.

The woman shamelessly sat on the chair beside me and said, "Sir, what a very nice name just like your face."

Those words, that move. Do you think I am a fool not to be aware of such? I know them. Cliché.

I pretended a nice look, but deep inside, I was burning, burning in annoyance. "Thank you for the compliment, Agassi. Your name too is beautiful as your face, Juliette like Romeo's betrothed."

"So if I am the Juliette, are you willing to be my Romeo, Mr. Nam Woohyun?" She intended to make it sound as a plain joke, but her voice sounded seductive. Then, she moved her face dangerously close to me.

What the did she just say? Romeo? Where in the pits of hell did that come from? Thinking of it makes me cringe.

I almost fidgeted from my seat, but my pride tamed me and shouted, Go with the flow. You wouldn't want to be called a Scaredy cat, would you?

"How old are you?" I asked. As an expert greasy ball, I went with the flow and looked at her straightly. I put a hand on her left shoulder.

She gave me a seductive smile and answered, "Nineteen."

! Nineteen? How can you act like this with that age? It's really unbelievable. If I were your parents, you'll surely receive a hit.

"Too young. I'm twenty-four," I said. 'Too young to flirt with men.'

"Age does not matter, doesn't it?" the stewardess said. "I think I am in the right age though."

"You are right. Age does not matter." I talked back in a husky voice. "But do you really want me to be your Romeo?"

But does that really make sense? I don't understand why she thought of that stupidity. Just because her name is Juliette that she's flirting around and trying to seduce me to become her ing Romeo? Come on. I don't want to have waste my time with a child's illusionistic game.

She nodded and answered, "Why not, Sir?"

I moved my face closer and let my hot breath touch her nose."So you really want me, don't you?" I asked.

Ms. Flirt... ermm.. Jung Juliette nodded, "Yes, Sir."

Boom! I got you. Her shamelessness gave me creeps, but I stayed calm.

"Then, what do you want me to do?" I casually raised another question.

"Anything that will please you, Sir," she shamelessly replied.

Okay, let's cut the chase, let me confirm what this woman really wants. "What do you really want?" I asked, giving her sly look.

"Anything you want as long as it will be comfortable, Sir," the nineteen year old stewardess answered seductively. "Heavenly as having a glass of Sauvignon blanc which has a magnificent taste you won't ever forget."

Bingo! Those words were obviously sandwiched with Innuendos. Her stares which were trying to melt me, her voice which was trying to seduce me and her almost exposed chest which was trying to tempt me—this girl is really trying to build a between the two of us.

The bottom line is that this Juliette girl is expecting that we'll end up in bed. But eew! I'm not affected by her filthy tactics for Heaven's sake. Sauvignon blanc bla bla. Those talks won't work on me. I'm not a gay, ! I'm a straight man, but she isn't really just my style.

I faked a smile and questioned her once again, "By the way, what kind of guys do you like?" Since I felt very uncomfortable, I jumped to another topic.

"Someone like... like you, Sir," Ms. Jung straightly answered while flirtatiously playing with my neck tie. Afterwards, she added, "You are a perfect man who any woman would fall for."

"Really?" I asked, pretending to sound cool although I wanted to slap the head of this girl.

"Yes really," she emphasized.

Where's your professionalism? How could you flirt and seduce a passenger aboard in the plane? If I'm the supervisor, I'd definitely dismiss you from work. Grab your work ethics manual and analyze it! Are conservative women these days really a rarity? Aigoo, you are getting into my nerves.

"Is that so?" I mumbled.

She nodded and replied, "Yes."

I moved my face closer, making her feel exhausted with my charm, but it's not what this woman thinks. 'Baboya, Juliette Jung!'

I smirked. Wooh, she really thought that I'd kiss her that's why she closed her eyes.

You are not my type and even if you are the last woman in the world, I wouldn't lay a finger on you.

I chuckled in disbelief which made her open her eyes. She looked at me without having a clue of what's going on with me. Okay, because I have a great respect for women, I'll let you go without being completely humiliated. I'll just let you taste my sarcasm as a punishment.

"Ooh," I stated. "Unfortunately, your desire of having me as your Romeo will always be a big illusion." I tuck some hair strands behind her right ear.

Her face crumpled with frustration like a scratch paper as she muttered, "What?"

"I am sorry, Ms. Juliette Jung, but I have already found my real Juliette," I said as I slowly pulled away from her. "That's the reason why I'm coming back to South Korea."

I shot her my gentleman smile though deep inside I wanted to mock at this woman.

"You did? But I thought you li–" she protested as she frowned badly.

That I like you? What am I? A player? Excuse me. I don't fall in foxes' flirting trap. Just because you flirted me you really think I'll fall for you?

I cut her off in the nicest manner I could, "I understand your assumption, however, you misinterpreted it, Ms. Jung. Besides, a woman whose chest is almost exposed for public viewing is out of my league." I pointed her undone buttons and raised an eyebrow.

A terrified expression was plastered on her face. Mehrong!

The woman shot me an incredulous stare. She whined, "You're impossible!" Ms. Jung stood up, covered her chest and stomped her feet.

What the?! You dared to spit that out right in my handsome, precious, angelic and magnificent face, huh.

I calmly answered back, "No, everything is possible with me. With just a snap of a finger, I can call your supervisor. A stewardess flirting a passenger. How awful does that sound?" I folded my arms and gave her a fake smile.

She whined in defense, "It's because I thought that you–"

How ambitious. I wouldn't like a woman like you. Yes, you are physically beautiful, but very rotten inside. What a shameless kid!

I complacently stated, "It was just a test which draws the line between professionalism and unprofessionalism. I tested to see how far you will get. However, I was very dismayed with the outcome."

I saw her scoffing inwardly, obviously forgetting the barrier between a client and employee. Ms. Jung hissed, "How arrogant. Who cares if you are handsome and rich? You are a rotten brat."

"Rotten brat?" I opened my phone again and focused my attention on it. "I guess you have to review your ethics manual. Look at yourself. Your skirt is too short, your blouse has undone buttons, giving a peek of your chest and the way you approached me is very unethical."

"What did you just say? Unethical?" she muttered in disbelief. "You really are a hypocrite brat."

"Hypocrite?" I chuckled in sarcasm, having the urge to slap this disrespectful kid's head, but I stayed calm, gentleman and professional in contrary to what she said. I paused and soon continued, "I don't want to sound harsh on you, but I guess you should bear professionalism in mind if you don't want to get dismissed from work."

"Arrogant," she hissed under her breath. "If you don't want me, just say it! You are acting as if you are clean! You flirted me too! Anyway, you wouldn't be able to pro–" the shameless woman is talking back, daring to cross the line AGAIN.

Did she really forget who I am? And oops, my colleagues are sleeping. Can you tone down your voice?

I stopped from what I was doing and gave her a cold look. I asked in a stiff yet intimidating tone, "What did you just say, Ms. Jung?"

She became utterly silent as she backed away. It was like a pail of cold water was splashed on her face.

My look and tone shut her big mouth. Don't you dare me to show how I can make things possible. If you see how capable I am of doing things, you'd tell yourself how regretful that you were born in this world.

I stood up from my seat and stood close to her. I gave her a poker face expression and whispered right in front of her scaredy cat face, "You do not know what I can do. I told you that within just a snap of a finger, I can make things possible. I can justify that I did reject your approaches not only once, but thrice. You wouldn't want me to call your manager and tell him that, right?"

I made sure that I emphasized every word that she would never forget them for the rest of her life.

"Sir," she mumbled anxiously.

"What?" I hissed as I poked her forehead with my left index finger.

I saw how her body was shaking and it was indeed a sign of my victory.

The woman uttered in embarrassment, "Uh."

"I really abhor personnel who are disrespectful despite being well-compensated. As a customer, I pay here to get the quality service I need, but you are treating me as if we're on the same boat. Do you think you deserve that job with that attitude?" I stated. "Then, you must be thinking highly of yourself, Ms. Juliette Jung."

"Sir," she stuttered.

"Change that attitude. It's not pleasing." I gave her a confident look. "Do you want me to spell out the word professionalism for you to remember it?"

"Mr. Nam," the woman said.

Not pleased with what she did to me and the fact she insulted me by saying that I am a hypocrite and rotten brat, I had the urge to make this girl in front of me disappear, but again, I respect women and she's not an exception. "Get it, Ms. Juliette Jung?"

I did not blink my eyes as my jaw clenched. I shot her an intimidating expression.

Afraid of what I can do—that will make her world turn upside down—to put her in her worst, she nodded and gave me a sorry look.

Dissatisfied with her no response, I muttered, "Didn't you hear me? I asked you whether or not you understood it, Ms. Juliette Jung."

The woman was snapped out. She repetitively bowed in apology of what she did. "Joesonghamnida, Sir Woohyun. I apologize for my mistakes. I know you were offended by my words and actions, so I sincerely apologize to you."

That's it. Good. I backed away from her and just chuckled. I wanted to burst on laughing for the s that this woman did, but I didn't dare so because she already got humiliation from me.

"I am very sorry, Sir Woohyun," she regretfully said, bowing repetitively like there's no tomorrow. "Joesonghamnida. Joesonghamnida. Joesonghamnida. Joesonghamnida."

"Ms. Jung, apology accepted. I will let it pass since you are a nineteen year old girl who has to learn a lot. Please don't do such things again in the future," I assured. "Anyway, I apologize too for my inappropriate words and actions. Kindly forget those not-so-good things."

My reaction softened up as if I was a considerate brother to his younger sibling.

"Yes, Sir. I really am sorry. I apologize for everything," Ms. Jung said.

"Okay," I said.

"I hope you would give me some consideration. It was too unethical of me to treat you that way. I also apologize for inappropriately talking to you, especially you are a passenger and with the fact that you have your girlfriend," she expressed in her sincerest way as possible.

Girlfriend? Oops...

"Actually, if my real Juliette sees me flinging with other girls, then, I'll be surely a dead meat," I lied casually as I scratched the back of my head. "She's quite possessive, so ermmm..."

Of course, I had to pretend that I really have a girlfriend not to make myself a liar. But isn't that really being a liar? Weird.

"I am very sorry again, Mr. Nam," the woman who looked pitiful after being slammed sarcastically by me earlier, apologized for the nth time. "I am sorry for causing you an inconvenience. I hope things go well between you and your girlfriend."

Nah, that's not it. I hope I get a girlfriend soon.

I noticed how she was shivering that's why I removed my coat.

"Anyway, you are cold," I said as I handed her my coat. I'm not insensitive to watch a woman... err.. a young girl shivering in coldness. Poor girl.

She mumbled, "Sir..."

Aww, I have realized that this woman has really 'young girl' side in her while looking at her eyes. How I wish I had a younger sister!

"Wear longer skirt and bring some jacket next time," I stated. "You should not wear short and overly fit clothes next time. Anyway, you may go now." I smiled, bowed and went back to my seat.

"Are you sure, Sir?" Ms. Jung reluctantly asked as she held the coat.

"Yes," I said. "It's nice to meet you, Ms. Jung."

She smiled and wore the coat. "Thank you. It's my pleasure to meet you too, Mr. Nam," Ms. Jung gratefully said as she bowed again. "I'll go ahead, Sir."

I nodded. Soon, I watched the young woman leave. Look at that. I told you that I have a great respect for women. I might have been harsh on her, but I still ended it lightly because I respect her as a woman.

"So terrible," I murmured. "What a poor girl."

Aigoo, why can't girls be like Kim Taeyeon—conservative, simple, polite and work-oriented? I know that every woman is different, but what I'm only trying to say is having at least a fifty percent decency is a must. Showing too much skin, wearing thick make-up and doing those flirting moves, all of them are very distasteful. I know that mentality is quite oldies, but despite the modern age, it wouldn't hurt to be at least a bit conservative as a way of maintaining decency, would it?

This is coming from a non-biased perspective. This world is not a jungle where men are the wolves while the women are their foods. But the thing is how will they be respected with those revealing outfits, super thick make-ups, flirty actions and disrespectful attitude? Well if everyone understands my concerned and thoughtful perspective, then everything would have been better.

I shifted my eyes towards Kim Dabi & Jung Saeron. Sleepy heads, you two!  They're sleeping soundly that they wouldn't even know that a stewardess attempted to seduce me. Aigoo! Tsk, these two guys.

Going back to Kim Taeyeon, I wonder what really is going on with her.

"I must really be missing Kim Taeyeon that I am thinking about her again," I told myself.

I really miss her. Once I come back in Seoul, I'll recheck the letter that she submitted me and figure out what's really happening to her. I'd be a hypocrite if I say that I don't miss her because I do. If I could just stalk her, I'll do it, yet I want to respect her privacy, not just as an employee or friend, but as Kim Taeyeon who I admire very much.

After a couple of minutes, I felt how my eyes became heavy. I must be sleepy, so I shut my eyes and leaned my head against the softness of the chair. As I lose my consciousness, the last thing I knew was my mind was in darkness.

How I wish to have a glimpse of her, how I wish to hear her soft voice and how I wish I touch her hands even just in my dream. I will be very pleased if that becomes possible.

But what did I see? Nothing. Literally blank.

"Sir, we have arrived," I heard this voice while my mind was contemplating over literally nothing but a clear canvass of darkness that almost blinded my eyes.

"Mmm," I think I have mumbled that while deep in my slumber.

I felt a few taps on my shoulders. I slowly opened my eyes and saw Kim Dabi-ssi standing on the side saying, "Sir, we have already arrived in Seoul."

I nodded and answered, "I understand. Thank you, Dabi-ssi."

"You are very much welcome, Sir," he said. "Where do you wish to go first?"

"Hmm," I uttered. "I guess I have to drop by the place where I used to belong."

"Pardon, Sir?" he asked in a confused tone.

"Hope Café," I said, shooting him a smile. "I have to go there before going elsewhere."

"I understand, Sir. Do you wish Mr. Kim Jungnam to drive you there?" he asked.

"Nah," I shook my head. "Thank you, but I can handle myself."

By six in the evening, I arrived at the café. Since there are only a few customers at that time, I gathered some of the employees inside my office.

"Wow! Is this really for me, Sir Woohyun?" Baro asked while looking a pair of red rubber shoes he was holding with amazement.

"Yes, Baro-ssi. It is yours," I answered. "I heard you and Yoseob talking before that you want a new pair of red rubber shoes, so I thought of giving you one."

"Omona! Thank you very much, Sir Woohyun. This is really too much for me," he gratefully expressed, giving me a bow. He tried wearing the pair of rubber shoes which perfectly suited his feet. "Wow! You even know my feet size, Sir."

"No, it's not too much. Well, I saw your shoes before inside the locker room, so I tried to take note of your feet size," I explained.

"Wa... wait... Sir, are these authentic Earl teas?" Stunned with what he's holding, Junho asked while looking at the packs of Earl tea he was holding.

"Yes, Junho-ssi. I bought them especially for you. I heard that you love drinking Earl tea, so I thought of buying some in Macau," I replied.

"Omo! Kamsahamnida, Sir Woohyun," he said, bowing repetitively. "I am very grateful for these."

"You are very much welcome," I answered.

"Woah! This one is daebak," Kikwang said in amazement. "It's a cool sweater for the cold season."

"I know that you love wearing sweaters that's why it immediately crossed my mind when I was buying items for all of you," I stated.

"Thank you very much, Sir Woohyun. I really appreciate it a lot," the grateful staff member said.

"Well, with this, I can say that my friend really knows me a lot," Kwon-hyung said as he was holding a bottle of 9 year old Chinese wine.

"Yes, Kwon-hyung. I know that you love drinking wines that's why I thought of having one as a present for you," I casually replied.

"Thank you, Namu. You really are the best!" he said, giving me two thumbs up.

"Sir Woohyun, I'd like to thank you for these shirts. It's really nice. Once I wear them, I'll feel that I am really in Macau," Dongjun gratefully said, bowing his head while holding the two shirts I gave him.

"You are very much welcome, Dongjun-ssi," I answered back. "Being with you always for almost a day, I have noticed that you love wearing shirts that's why I bought some for you."

"Yay!! A pack of Chinese Oolong tea for Mr. Bong and two boxes of face masks for Yoseob-hyung," Baro said as he peeked on the paper bags that are for Mr. Bong and Yang Yoseob-ssi who were left working outside.

"I also brought chocolates and other foods for you which I left in my apartment," I stated. "Tomorrow, I'll hand you two paper bags each."

"You really brought too much for us, Sir Woohyun," Kikwang said. "We are very much thankful to you."

"Nah, that's nothing. I just bought few items for you because you guys are not new to me. We're not just co-workers, but a family. Remember that during my past trips I was not able to give you some presents? Now, I'm making up for that," I assured.

"Thank you very much, Sir. Yes, we are a family here," Dongjun expressed.

Out of the blue, being a very inquisitive person he is, Kwon-hyung speculated, "Anyway, who’s the intended recipient of these?"  He pointed two purple paper bags which were at the corner.

I looked at Kwon-hyung's reaction and I saw how he was intrigued. I became blank of what to say, but I tried to look unaffected as possible. I did not want to get caught.

I plainly answered, "It's just for some.... some acquaintance of mine who's staying overseas."

It was quite true except for the part that she's staying overseas. It's someone I wish not to reveal. Let's just say that it's a person who stays far away that's why I won't be able to give those presents to her for the mean time.

On that note, why did I still bring them with me? Well, perhaps, I'm hoping that I'll find her presence here in Seoul.  However, the fact is that she isn't here. She isn't coming back yet. Her presence is out of nowhere. False hopes, well...

"Some acquaintance who's staying overseas? Ah, I understand," Kwon-hyung said, nodding his head. I saw his reaction and I felt that he knew something.

Although indirect, his gazes and tone seemed to be showing how unconvinced he was with my answer. I'm a close friend of his, so I think he has memorized when I spit out lies and when I don't. Umm, but don't tell me he knows that those presents are for Kim Taeyeon, does he?

"Purple?" Junho innocently spoke out. "But Taeyeon-ssi isn't staying overseas. She's just at her hometown. Am I right, Sir?" He looked at me without having a clear grasp of what he just said.

I saw Kikwang-hyung nudging his elbow awkwardly.

I almost choke from my seat when I heard what Junho-hyung said. My eyes opened widely, wondering how he was able to come with such idea which in fact was the truth. His colleagues looked at him with what-the-hell-did-you-just-say-look as they became completely loss of words.

You're such a genius, Lee Junho-hyung, but you made me feel like an embarrassed idiot. I also became utterly speechless.

"Oops," Kwon-hyung murmured.

Should I make an excuse or should I say the truth? I'm caught anyway, so if I add up another lie, I'll get more tangled with embarrassment.

Realizing that what he said was like a taboo although it's really not, Junho covered his mouth and bowed his head. He apologized, "I... I am sorry, Sir Woohyun. I did not mean to ask such things. I am very sorry."

Don't feel sorry, Junho-hyung. It's the truth anyway. I shook my head and guaranteed, "No, it is okay. Anyway, you may now all go back to your respective works."

"Yes, Sir," they said in unison, giving me a bow.

After fifteen minutes, I was left inside my office, sitting on my swivel chair. I played with the fountain pen that my mother gave me last month. I put myself in deep contemplation.

"Kim Taeyeon, where are you now?" I could not help, but say these words.

Where is she now? For every day, I think about her. Maybe it's really crazy to think of her 24/7, but I miss her. She's the only woman who I have been head over heels with. Only woman? Emmm...

I admit that when I was younger, I have harbored feelings for a girl who I actually don't know. I don't her name, address and not even her complete facial features. What I can only remember is that she has a black long hair and wears a face mask.

All I had as a memory of her was a strawberry ponytail with a character "구(goo)" engraved on it which I assumed was her name. To be honest, I have only encountered her few times, but I think I have developed some feelings for her despite the fact that she looked like a white lady. But that's just a sort of "puppy love", nothing serious. If given a chance to meet her, then I'll be really happy although I have my interest on another woman now.

I took a glance of my watch. "It'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter