That police station

~ Beauty and A Beast ~

 

     The first day of Sujin's new school had come to an end. She was at her locker, packing her things into her backpack, looking around every now and then because she didn't want a certain someone to see her. 

Sujin easily managed to close her locker without being noticed, she smiled and walked out of the school doors as quickly as she could, glancing around at her surroundings and peoples faces. 

*He better not be waiting anywhere.* Sujin hoped. Her footsteps hardly touched the pavement as she was almost off of the school grounds. She saw up ahead an obstacle. An obstacle she would sneakily have to get past because the minute she's noticed, they would take her away. Sujin gripped onto her backpack straps and kept her head down low. Jeering her body away from the black vehicle in front of her, and the three men looking around for her, she looked the other way and walked off of school grounds. 

*ers.* Sujin smirked and walked on the sidewalk. She just needed to get far away from them as possible, and then she'd be free to roam alone. 

     Sujin walked into an alley when she saw the men wandering around, calling her name. 

    "When could she be??" 

     "Did you see her pass?" 

On the inside Sujin felt very guilty, they were all working hard, wasting their time just to search for her. Sujin leaned her back up against the brick wall and kept her breath steady and her eyes shut. 

    "Let's go inside the school, just to make sure." 

Sujin heard them say, she felt relief wash over her and she smiled and let out a short breath. 

   "There you are." A hand grabbed onto wrist and her eyes widedned with fear as she looked up at the man. 

*God, when will you ever quit this?* 

    "Let go." Sujin told him sternly, her eyes stared into his dark orbs as she shook her arm from his grip. 

    "Everyone is waiting for you Miss Sujin, what are you doing here? I give you props for sneaking past them, that's pretty impressive, but you need to get in that car." Myungsoo told her, his hand wouldn't even let hers move, or any part of her at all because he trapped her with his body.

   "I'm sorry but I have somewhere to be, now let go." Sujin demanded with her bold voice. Myungsoo had to fight himself while holding onto her, her arm felt warm against his cold hand, and his face just inches away from her face and being alone with her in an alley did not help fight his temptation at all. It was hard for Myungsoo to even focus on what she was saying because her scent was making him jumpy and he was slowly losing himself to the beast.

    "I don't want this to always happen between us Miss Sujin. If you just do what you're told, I wouldn't have to follow you around or beg you to do things." Myungsoo told her with pleading eyes. His soft side was telling her what she should do, while the other part of him got lost in her eyes. 

Sujin sighed and stared up at Myungsoo, helplessley and sad. 

    "Hey, are you okay?" Sujin went on her tippy toes to get closer to his face. Myungsoo felt her breath on him and his body pulsed forward. "Your eyes...they look different.." Sujin whispered with concern, her eyes moving back and forth at both of his. He got flustered so Myungsoo backed away from Sujin quickly and he rubbed his eyes. 

    "Yeah, they just---" Myungsoo began but he felt Sujin's presence had gone.

- - - - - - -

     Sujin ran as fast as she could, if she hadn't played soccer, she wouldn't be able to get away from Myungsoo as fast. She was near her destination and she smiled, keeping her lungs strong and running as fast as she could, Sujin was so close to the door. 

    "Miss Sujin!" Myungsoo's voice somehow echoed in her head, making her mind a mess. 

*What the..* Sujin shook her head and her running began to slow down. 

Myungsoo could've used his speed but it was broad daylight and if he caught Sujin he wouldn't be able to control himself. 

He watched as she was walking, into a police department, Myungsoo caught up as quickly as he could and watched her walk in. 

*Damn it.* Myungsoo cursed mentally and followed her inside. 

     "Miss Sujin!" Myungsoo called out.

When he entered he saw many police men looking at him, and then his eyes found Sujin stood at the front desk. 

     "We need to leave." Myungsoo told her, Sujin turned around and he saw her furrowed eyebrows and frown. 

    "No, I came here for a reason, you need to leave." Sujin told him with a glare, she felt Myungsoo grab onto her backpack and she began to struggle. 

     "Is there any problem here?" A cop taller than Myungsoo towered over them. Sujin pulled her backpack away from Myungsoo and looked up at the police officer. "Is this man bothering you?" He asked Sujin. Sujin and Myungsoo looked at each other, Sujin stared with cold eyes, Myungsoo looked at her with hopeful eyes. 

    "Yes." Sujin told the officer. 

    "Do you know this man?" The officer raised an eyebrow at Myungsoo, Myungsoo got a weird vibe from him and his red eyes glowed as he stared at the cop. 

*I swear Sujin, you better---*

    "No."  Sujin answered plainly and crossed her arms as two police men kicked Myungsoo out of the station. 

    "I'm Officer Kim, nice to meet you."  The officer said, he held out his hand but Sujin did not shake it. "So, I take it you have something to speak with is about?" He smiled, and when he did, Sujin saw a resemblance of someone, but she's met many people in her life so she couldn't point it out. 

    "Yes, I do." Sujin nodded her head, Officer Kim brought her into his office and shut the door. Sujin looked around, and he told her to take a seat, she sat in a chair in front of his desk and he sat behind his desk, he propped up his elbows and waited for Sujin to continue. "I'd like to see my parents file." Sujin spoke in a mannered tone. 

    "The Han file?" Officer Kim raised an eyebrow.

Sujin paused shortly as she stared at Officer Kim's sly smile. *How does he know?* Sujin thought but she brushed it away and began again. 

     "Yes, my parents died, um, just two days ago. I was told they died, but I never knew how or why..." Sujin leaned forward, her expression was as serious as she ever had been and her tone was slow. 

    "I know. The Han file is a very, special case. Han Sujin. I've heard about you a lot." Officer Kim's eyes seemed to change colors, Sujin thought it was a trick of the eye or the sunlight. 

- - - - - - -

    "Don't freak out, Sujin is with me." Myungsoo said as he spoke on the phone with Leetuek. "But actually she's in the police station right now." Myungsoo scratched his head in frustration, staring at the door in front of him. 

    "You mean? That station?" Leetuek asked, you could even hear the worry in his voice. Myungsoo tapped his foot impatiently and shut his eyes tight. 

     "Yeah. That station." Myungsoo answered, the phone call had come to an end the second Leetuek heard Myungsoo's voice. 

     "Boys! Miss Sujin is in danger, we need to go to the station near her school! Now!" Leetuek yelled, the men all ran out of the house, not taking any time to grab anything they dashed off straight to the police station. 

- - - - - - - 

     "Your parents got into a car accident, hit a tree and died." Officer Kim's tone seemed to change, it was more plain and blunt. Sujin's eyes went into a gloomy trance, she stared at the floor beneath her combat boots. 

      "Oh." Sujin said with no emotion. "Obviously something caused it though right?" Sujin's emotion took over her and she went from sad to very curious. "Where did the car crash happen?" Sujin asked him hurriedly. Officer Kim squinted his eyes at her then flipped open the file. 

    "Near the Yang Park, on the first curb." Officer Kim sighed. Sujin looked up, repeating what he had just told her in her head. 

    "What? There's only one tree around that park and it's like ten feet away from the first curb, surely they coudn't have just drove straight into it and died." Sujin's eyebrows knit together and her mind was working like gears on a train. (A/N: thats a weird comparison..)

     "Listen, they died. I mean we could go on and on about how your parents death happened, or we can talk about the real thing here. You." Officer Kim smiled, Sujin noticed his eyes changed a different color once again and his teeth were differently shaped. 

    "Officer Kim?" Sujin gripped onto the arm rest on the chairs as her eyes widened while looking at Officer Kim. 

    "Yes Han Jewel. You are quite the Jewel. Very precious, and fragile. Do you know how many people are after you?" Officer Kim had stood up from his chair and Sujin looked at him alarmed. 

    "What do you mean by that? Why are people after me??" Sujin asked, she edged the chair away from him as slowly as she could. 

- - - - - - - 

     "Why aren't you going in there Myungsoo??" Zico asked him. Myungsoo noticed back up had arrived and sighed. 

     "They kicked me out." Myungsoo answered shortly. "I have to get inside there right now." Myungsoo told the others. 

    "But how?" Woohyun asked, Sunggyu looked around, thinking of any ideas. 

    "Aye, we can cause a car crash right now, the officers will step out, and you can slip in, got it?" Sunggyu told Myungsoo, the other boys nodded, already starting to begin their plan. 

The boys under the Han house were not neccesarily good, but they weren't bad either. But, they could go on with any mission they plan and so it began. 

- - - - - - - 

     "Because Sujin, you're worth so much money, more money than anyone in this world could imagine." Officer Kim spat out his worlds quickly, Sujin's expression remained calm but she was still curious. Officer Kim came closer and closer to her with his evil grin. 

     "Are you trying to kidnap me? So you can get the money?" Sujin asked him, holding back her fear. 

     "No." Officer Kim shrugged. Then in a matter of seconds, he had his hands wringed around Sujin's neck and her feet dangled, barely touching the ground. "But I believe you have something that belongs to me." Officer Kim's face had now changed completely and she saw his sharp teeth and red eyes. 

*What are you?* Sujin began to panic and she tried kicking him but it was no use. 

     "What? What is it you want?" Sujin asked him with tears welling up in her eyes. 

    "Officer Kim! There's a car crash that just happened outside of here, we need to get on it right now!" 

An officer knocked on the door and opened it, and soon Officer Kim was at his desk and Sujin on the floor, holding her pained neck while trying to gather back her breath.

    "Okay, I understand, right after I wrap things up with Miss Han." Officer Kim nodded and gave a smile towards Sujin. Sujin glared at him as she was still having trouble breathing, her eyes were close to letting tears fall but on the inside she was screaming at herself to stay strong.

The door had closed and Officer Kim's crooked and sharp teeth appeared and his eyes shaded to a dark red.

     "What are you?" Sujin asked, she tried standing up but Officer Kim came closer and closer. 

- - - - - - - 

     Sunggyu and Donghae gave Myungsoo a nod, Myungsoo and Zico snuck into the station without being noticed. Myungsoo looked around for Officer Kim's office.

     "Where are they?" Zico asked with worried eyes. Myungsoo held out a finger, telling Zico to give him a moment.

Just then, Myungsoo heard her helpless, out of breath voice.

    "What are you?" 

Myungsoo lead Zico with him to Officer Kim's office.

- - - - - - -

     "I may be a cop but I do bad things, I'm possibly your worst nightmare." Officer Kim was knelt down in front of Sujin, his hand carressed Sujin's cheek and finally her tears fell. 

     "I've done bad things too, I could be your worst nightmare." Sujin said with a smirk and soon Officer Kim fell to the floor, as he groaned in pain. 

Myungsoo and Zico opened the door and saw Sujin grabbing her bag and Officer Kim on the floor, trying to get the dagger out of his stomach. Myungsoo's eys widened when he realized Sujin did that. 

    "Let's go now!" Myungsoo walked in and grabbed Sujin's hand. "Zico, hold him off til I get her home." Myungsoo told his friend and the two ran off. 

Zico smirked as he watched Officer Kim struggle. 

     "Wow. You just got stabbed by a seventeen year old." Zico chuckled and took out something from his pocket. Officer Kim threw the dagger away from him when he got it out. He looked up at Zico with hate. "Ahh, don't move now. One shot and you'll die from this." Zico smirked. Officer Kim glared and stood in place. 

     "What are you doing? Why are running?" Sujin asked Myungsoo with round eyes, trying to keep up with him. 

     "Because by the time Officer Kim heals he'll take down Zico and chase after you. We have to hurry!" Myungsoo told her.