We need each other

~ Beauty and A Beast ~

  

     Taehyung got up from the floor, and saw Sujin still in bed sleeping. He went to sit on the bed next to her and watched her move around. 

Sujin felt the other side of the bed get heavy and she furrowed her eyebrows, slowly her body started going towards the weight. Taehyung chuckled and shifted so he was laying down next to her, causing Sujin's to open her eyes quickly and go out of breath. Taehyung touched her cheek and she met his eyes. 

     "It's just me. It's okay." Taehyung calmed her down, Sujin warmed up to his touch and she sighed. 

     "My dream..." Sujin said slowly, Taehyung watching her lips move. "Myungsoo is finding it hard to breathe." Sujin told him, Taehyung suddenly removed his hand from her face and pursed his lips together, Sujin sat up and brought her knees to her chest. 

     "What happened?" Taehyung asked her. 

     "I don't even know, it's so vivid. I just see him in a dark room, alone. He's scratching at himself, screaming but it sounds like his throat is closing up on him, like he's suffocating on air." Her eyes dropped when she explained it more. Taehyung looked out at the sun, got up from the bed and scrratched his head. 

     "Let's go." He cocked his head to the door, Sujin gave him a quizzical look. "After you get ready of course." He grinned and walked to the door. "I'm gonna..go check on the guys." Mumbling the last part in case Sujin was still sensitive about it.

- - - - - - -

     "How's your leg?" Taehyung asked, Zico looked at him with a half smile and nod. 

     "It's better. Rather not feel bad about it since the other guys had it worse." Zico tried not mentioning the actual death of their seventy men. Of course everyone was devastated about it, since they were all one big family and looked out for each other. 

    "It was mostly the hyungs that got killed. Daehyun hyung yelled at me to get inside just to protect me, that's what I'll remember him by." Zelo frowned, Youngjae sighing and hugging the younger.

Taehyung read everyone's thoughts and the sympathetic feeling inside of him sparked, he sighed also, looking around, trying not to get too emotional. 

- - - - - - -

Sujin snuck downstairs pass Taehyung and the other boys and ran to Myungsoo's secret room. She only had to get something very important, his journal. 

Afterwards she ran back upstairs to join the boys. They looked at her with sad eyes and fake smiles. 

     "Good morning Jewel." Tao waved, Sujin waved back. She looed at their expressions, everyone frowning, sighing or just staring hard at the floor.

     "Hey, you guys, it's going to be okay, we're going to win this battle and no one's going to get hurt again." Sujin told them, they looked at her and grinned. 

     "We believe in you." Sehun spoke for them and she managed to smile. 

     "I just need to find someone." Sujin whispered and Taehyung headed out the door. They walked to her car together, but paused. "I don't have a driver's liscense though." Sujin held up the keys with a small pout. Taehyung rolled his eyes and took the keys from her. 

They began on their journey, although it was no journey since where Myungsoo was staying was nearby.

     "Wait, how do you know where to go?" Sujin asked Taehyung, her fingers tapping at the journal. Taehyung looked over at her then back on the road. 

     "I kind of have been knowing where he's been." He quietly said, thinking Sujin would feel upset about it. 

Instead she nodded her head with a plain expression. 

     "I hope he's okay." Sujin said, staring at the journal. She opened it to the most recent page and began reading. 

October 24 2013 

The bad thoughts are back. They keep telling me bad things. I don't want to listen to them but I know they're true. I'm a beast. I'm an ugly, viscious beast. How could I even try being normal? God sake, I eat animals and take pills every five minutes because I'm a blood thirsty monster. I think Miss Sujin is the only one who can save me from those thoughts. Yes, she does make me crave blood even more, but around her, I don't feel like such a freak. She makes me sane. Suddenly, my whole world is revolving around her. I don't know if that's a bad thing or good thing, all I know is I'm in love with her. All of her. Miss Sujin is the perfect human being, even if she is a sad person with a sad life, she finds ways to still smile and have a heart. I just hate myself for not being able to control myself around her. She trusts that I would never hurt her, and I would never want to, however the beast in me disagrees. Maybe the only way to end these bad thoughts is to end myself.

A tear drop fell on the page and she brought her hand to , staring at the page. 

Just a few weeks ago Myungsoo was yelling at Sujin for having those kinds of thoughts, she had no clue he had bad thoughts also. Since he was always smiling and never telling anyone anything about how he was really feeling. Sujin and him were alike in some ways, and she found out a solution to get him back. 

- - - - - - -

Myungsoo's Pov ; 

I jumped up from my bed, gasping for air, holding my neck. The only sight I could see is this dark endless maze and it terrifies me. 

I got up and wiped the sweat off my forehead, after putting my shirt on I sat on my table. Alone. 

This lonely feeling keeps eating me, but I can't let it win, I'm stronger than these stupid emotions. Seeing Sujin yesterday kind of made me better. I had someone that relied on me, and if I wasn't there, Miss Sujin would be terribly injured. So, yesterday's event kind of pulled me back into reality that I'm not completely useless. 

Something I'll always be though, something I absoulutely can not change about myself even if I acted differently, being a vampire. I can't change the beast I am. I stirred my tea with a plain expression, staring at the blank wall in front of me. I feel like a man going mad. 

After staring at the wall, I looked down at my tea, mixing and mixing into a loop.

Then, I heard the sound of tires coming to a halt on the dirt. Outside of my house. Doors shutting, then footsteps, two people's footsteps. I let go of my spoon and got up from my chair, staring at the door. I hear a voice. Hers.

End of Pov

     "So this is where Myungsoo has been." Sujin bit on her bottom lip and stared up at the small house. Taehyung nodded at her, walking casually to the door. He knew Myungsoo was aware of their arrival, he just wondered if he was willing to open the door or not. 

Taehyung knocked on the door twice and waited. Sujin stood behind him with her hands behind her back. 

Myungsoo stared at the door even more, the curtains were closed so he figured just ignoring them would make them assume he wasn't home. So he stood there, motionless, expressionless. But then his mind began messing with him, the door started getting closer in his vision and the dark walls closed in on him, he gripped onto his neck and blinked rapidly, the walls were closing in on him and he hyperventilated. 

His breath was unsteady and he clawed down on his neck, his sharp claws almost drawing blood from them. 

Sujin could feel it. Somehow, she felt him suffering and she barged into the house. She found Myungsoo on his knees, strangling himself and trying to catch his breath, his eyes shut tight and his hands gripped tightly on his neck. 

     "Myungsoo!!" Sujin screamed and she ran to him, her hands prying his from his neck. He wouldn't let go. "Myungsoo, stop. You're hurting yourself." Sujin was close to tears. 

     "I can't breathe. I can't---" Myungsoo gasped, Taehyung stood clueless. 

Sujin gave up on trying to grab his hands and she held both sides of his cheek and made him face her. 

     "Open your eyes. Myungsoo. It's me. You're okay." Sujin told him, his eyes slightly opened, he saw her watery eyes staring at him. 

     "Can't--" 

Sujin leaned closer and her thumb swiped across his cheek. 

     "You can. Slowly breathe." Sujin took a deep breath to help him, and he followed after her, she exhaled slowly and repeated, Myungsoo stopped fighting himself and he was back to breathing normal. Sujin watched him tear up and she hugged him with all her might. Taehyung's expression fell with relief and he averted his head away from their reunion.

*I've missed you so much.* Sujin sighed. Myungsoo realized he was hugging her back and he pushed her away. 

     "You-you shoudn't be here. Miss Sujin, please." Myungsoo went to the corner of the kitchen and stared at the floor. Sujin stood up and she turned back towards Taehyung, he nodded and shut the door to give them time alone, even though he didn't really want to. 

     "And why not?" Sujin crossed her arms at him. "You should't be here either." Sujin told him, she glanced around the room, taking notice he tried recreating his secret room, starting with the music records. 

Myungsoo shook his head. 

    "I belong here. Alone. But it's alright, I'm fine." He lied, Sujin knitted her eyebrows at him, not believing it one bit. 

     "You're fine? You're fine? Myungsoo, you just had a panic attack! How many times has that happened?" Sujin's tone was getting louder, and he knew she rarely yells. 

     "It's not big deal---" 

     "How many times?" Sujin drawed out her words carefully and firmly, leaving him no choice but to answer.

     "A few." He mumbled, her face fell and she threw her hands up. 

     "You've been having these with no one around to help you? This is not safe, Myungsoo." Sujin told him and he breathed out. 

     "I said I'm fine!" Myungsoo looked up at her with blank eyes. She stood there, staring at him. 

She was trying to find the exact words to say but all she wanted to do was yell at him. 

     "Come back home Myungsoo. Please." She frowned. "It's been so difficult, and yes, I have Taehyung, but I can't sleep another day with you far away from me. I need to know you're really here. Not as in show up mysteriously, save my life then leave. I need you to be there all the time." 

Taehyung over heard the conversation and he wanted to block his ears. He knew he had Sujin, but just hearing her saying those things to Myungsoo made him jealous. 

     "Miss Sujin, I can't." He turned away from her and leaned on the counter top. 

     "Stop saying you can't. What are you so afraid of? Are you afraid you'll hurt me? Because I know you won't Myungsoo. You would never and even if you tried, I know how to control you. Are you afraid that being with me will overwhelm you? Too bad. Give in to those feelings and accept them. Because I need you. And you need me. We need each other." Sujin began speaking more boldly and it made Myungsoo cover his ears. He shook his head and shut his eyes. 

    "I'm afraid of myself." He admitted. Sujin's expression softened, she walked up to him and turned him around. 

     "Then come home. You'll lose your humanity if you continue to be apart from me." Sujin brought up and he tilted his head at her. "The reason why you're getting panic attacks is because the feeling of isolation is getting inside your head. You have this fear that no one cares for you and your going to stop caring. That's why I'm here. To not let that happen." She shrugged her shoulders. Myungsoo looked down at her with his sad eyes and sighed. 

     "Let me think Sujin." Myungsoo walked to the table and sat down, drinking his tea. Sujin nodded slowly. 

     "Okay. Take your time." Sujin said quietly, walking towards the door, she turned back around and he looked at her. "I'm always going to be waiting for you." Sujin said, her voice clear. He stared at her for that whole moment and watched her shut the door. 

- - - - - - -

Sujin hugged the journal and stared at the moon. No question needed as to who was on her mind. 

     "Do you think he'll come back?" She asked him, not taking her eyes off the moon. Taehyung glanced at her and blinked. 

      "Of course he will." Taehyun replied. *Right when you walked in the door you had him already.*

*I sure hope so.* Sujin pursed her lips and heaved a sigh. 

Taehyung saw that she had much on her mind and he had a thought. 

     "What would you say to a full 24 hours of just us two. No problems, no one to worry about, somewhere far, far away for a whole day?" He asked with a sly grin, Sujin's eye contact with the moon broke and she whipped her head at him. 

     "I'd say you're crazy." Sujin slightly smiled and shook her head. "There's too much things going on. We can't---" 

She got interupted by Taehyung's lips against hers. He pulled away and she stared into his dark blue eyes. 

     "Come on.  Our problems will still be here when we come back." Taehyung grinned. Sujin felt persuaded by his look, no he was not compelling her, she was wearing the necklace, she just liked Taehyung that much. 

     "Twenty four hours. Just you and me. Far away." Sujin gisted. Taehyung nodded, biting his lip. Sujin looked away from his stare and twisted her lips. "Fine then." Sujin agreed and Taehyung reached over to hug her, and good thing they were at a red light. They both laughed and the green light flashed. 

     "I promise to make it the best day you've had." Taehyung told her speeding off and she felt herself getting excited since awhile.

*Interesting.* Sujin smiled.