Kidnapping

~ Beauty and A Beast ~

       

     Sujin woke up with her head hurting, ropes tightly secured around her wrist and ankles. She looked around and saw she was in the back of a van. Someone let out a chuckle and she squinted before her. 

     "Finally, it's nice to see you again, Sujin." A man's voice chuckled, Sujin glared. 

     "What do you want from me?!" Sujin yelled. The driver purposely turned harshly, causing Sujin to bump her head on the floor of the van. 

     "Oh, you know exactly what we want from you." The man rolled his eyes. "I know your parents died, tragic, but you still are capable of doing what we want, actually it should be easier now that they are dead." He wrecklessly spoke, making Sujin even more angry. 

     "Whatever you want me to do, I won't." Sujin said with a shrug. "So, go ahead and kill me, you won't get anything from me either way." A smirk fell upon her face as she told him. Myungsoo would've yelled at her for saying things like that, but he wasn't around, so she didn't care at the moment. 

     "Well, jokes on you. This strange man offered me a deal." He grinned and stopped talking, Sujin was left curious. 

*Myungsoo, where are you?*

- - - - - - - 

     "Miss Sujin's in danger." Myungsoo sat up from the couch, Gaeun came out from the kitchen and blinked at him. 

     "I know you don't trust Taehyung, but you don't---" 

     "No, I know. Sungjong linked me and Miss Sujin together, I sense it, she's in trouble. I need to call him." Myungsoo muttered the last part. 

He took out hs phone, glancing at Gaeun. 

     "Okay, don't yell, don't threaten, just talk okay." Gaeun instructed, Myungsoo took a deep breath before pressing call. 

The phone rang and rang, Myungsoo waited with eagerness inside of him. 

     "Hello?" The voice he'd remembered all these years answered, he sounded anxious also. 

     "Taehyung?" Myungsoo hated even saying his name. 

     "I assume you're calling because of Sujin." Taehyung said, "Look, I don't know anything, I swear. We were sitting on a tree, there was a noise, for her safety I went to check it out, next thing I know she's gone." Taehyung shut his eyes. 

     "There were no traces?" Myungsoo asked, Gaeun bititng her lip, waiting to hear everything. 

Taehyung hesitated to speak.

     "No, I just heard her scream my name, then the car drove off. I'm right behind it though." Taehyung told Myungsoo. 

He let out a sigh of relief before speaking. 

     "I don't know what your plan is, but when you find the destination they're at, tell me quickly." Myungsoo said almost threatened. 

Taehyung just stared at the car at a stop light. 

     "Whatever." Taehyung said and hung up. 

     "You did alright. You could've used a better tone, but alright." Gaeun gave him a small clap. 

Myungsoo only thought about Sujin. How scared she must be, and worried that anyone will save her. 

- - - - - - - 

     "So, are you guys gonna feed me food or what? I mean I understand this is a kidnapping, but feeding the hostage would be nice." Sujin complained. 

     "God, you became much more talkative you know that?" The man asked, opening up the van's backdoors. Sujin jumped out, they were in an underground parking lot. 

     "Come on Daeyoon, you missed me, just admit it." Sujin said, scrunching her nose at the man. 

Daeyoon brought out a chair, pushed Sujin down on it and tied her up once again.

     "Fine, I'll get you some freaking food." He shot a look towards Sujin, who smiled and nodded. "Keep watch on her til I get back. And don't fall for her tricks, she can be a handful." Daeyoon told the other male, he just nodded and stood on the side of Sujin's chair. 

- - - - - - - 

     "The car arrived near the Han river, but not at there, like across from it, in an underground parking lot okay?" Taehyung said annoyed and hung up quickly. He hid behind the back of the black van, luckily he wore mostly black so he blended in with the darkness. 

     "Is this your first time kidnapping someone?" Sujin suddenly asked the young male, he looked of twenty years. 

     "No." He didn't bother looking at Sujin when he spoke. 

     "Obviously not, these ropes hurt like hell." Sujin mumbled, straining against them and giving up quickly with a sigh. 

     "Aren't you the least bit scared?" The guy turned to her with furrowed brows. Sujin saw him and she pursed her lips. 

     "I mean, not really. Worse thing that could happen is I die, and I'm not really afraid of dying. And if you're not afraid of dying, you aren't afraid of anything. Does that answer your question?" Sujin cocked her head sideways at him and he gave her a confused stare. 

     "The gang did say you were cool, but they didn't mention weird." The man turned back around and shook his head. Sujin laughed and leaned her head back, resting. 

Taehyung heard her and couldn't help but laugh also, she was weird, a good weird. He stared at her behind the car, he saw the man was holding a gun, and in his back pocket was a sharp piece of wood. 

*Now, why would one need a sharp piece of wood?* Taehyung asked himself sarcastically. 

- - - - - - - 

A few minutes later, Daeyoon arrived with food. 

     "Yes, finally. Now, untie me so I can eat." Sujin told him, Daeyoon narrowed his eyes at her.

     "I'm not stupid Sujin. I'm not gonna untie you." He rolled his eyes. 

     "Come on, two adult men are supervising me, we're in a huge underground parking lot, what could I, a small teenage girl possibly do?" Sujin held out her wrist for him. "I just want to eat, then you can tie me up when I finish." Sujin compromised, and Daeyoon believed her. 

Sujin sat on the chair, eating her food freely, Daeyoon and Taehyung watching her. 

      "So what's this deal you made with a strange man?" Sujin asked him. Daeyoon checked his watch. 

     "I don't know, he came up to our boss, and made the deal. All I know is, we need you and a jewel, they'll give us gold in return for you." Daeyoon shrugged. "Boss's orders." Daeyoon looked away from Sujin. 

He would've saw her shocked expression, she was thinking very hard about the situation. 

*Strange man. Jewel. Gold.* 

Sujin stopped her actions and felt her collar/neck, she then leaned back in the chair. 

     "Hate to ruin your trade, but I don't have the necklace on me." Sujin said with a grin.

- - - - - - - 

     In a matter of minutes, Daeyoon was freaking out. He had no idea what to do. 

     "You're lying, you have it in your pocket don't you??" Daeyoon pointed, Sujin took out her pockets and nothing was in there. 

Daeyoon face palmed himself and looked at Sujin worriedly.

     "Okay, these guys we're making the trade with, are vampires Sujin. We need that necklace for them." Daeyoon said with a look of concern, Sujin just shrugged.

Taehyung overheard everything and he became worried also. 

Before he could go in and save Sujin, another car was approaching and he quickly hid behind the pillars. 

     "Crap. Crap. Crap. They're here, oh my god." Daeyoon stared at the car with round eyes. 

     "I suggest you run, but they'd catch you." Sujin enjoyed her past friend panicking. 

Taehyung saw his fellow vampire friends, and workers of his father's step out of the car, there were three men, two holding brief cases, he assumed held the gold. 

*Sending the newbies out to do an errand like this, dad you are smart but also foolish.* Taehyung shook his head. 

Sujin felt herself tense when she met eyes with the three vampires, they weren't in there human form at all, their fangs showing on purpose to scare them, and their eyes glowing red. 

Sujin wasn't afraid of them, she was afriad of what they'd do to her. 

     "Wah, boss didn't tell us she was cute." One of them smirked at Sujin and she knitted her eyebrows at them, they looked about her age.

     "So, we have your gold." One of the two holding the briefcases spoke. Daeyoon nervously bit his lip and nodded, glancing back at Sujin. 

     "T-there seems to be one problem in this trade." Daeyoon stuttered, his eyes round at the three vampires standing in front of him. His partner cowering behind Sujin. 

The youngest looking vampire stepped up to Daeyoon, even though he had a baby face, his teeth and eyes were intimidating enough.

      "What do you mean by that?" He squinted at Daeyoon, who scrunched his shoulders in fear. 

     "I don't have my necklace. I think it dropped when these goons were carrying me." Sujin spoke up, all eyes turned to her, the youngest walked closer to her. 

     "That is a big problem isn't it?" He smirked and smelled Sujin, his mouth close to her shoulder.

     "Yah, Jun, that's enough. The boss said we have to keep her alive, just until we have the necklace." A vampire said. Jun tilted his head at his friends. 

     "We just have to keep her alive until we have the necklace?" He asked then turned back to Sujin, staring into her eyes. "Where is the necklace?" He asked, Sujin squinted her eyes at him. 

     "I.don't.know." She answered plainly. Daeyoon and his friend tried escaping the place but were stopped by the two vampires. They both grabbed each, arms choking their necks. 

     "Tell or we'll kill them." Jun's eyes sparkled, he was getting the upperhand and Sujin breathed heavily. 

*They kidnapped me, but at one point they were my friends. And Daeyoon did get me food, and they are human. No. I can't let this happen.* 

     "Well, I see you've made your decision, so if you want them alive, then tell us." Jun said with an evil grin. Sujin looked at him curiously. 

     "You can hear my thoughts?" She asked slowly. Jun nodded his head and his hand touched Sujin's hair. 

Taehyung regretted not telling her about that power, because now she'll be restless about it. 

     "Whatever. I don't have the necklace with me and I don't know where it is, so leave them alone." Sujin firmly said through her clenched teeth, Jun breathed heavily, he was starting to get hungry, and him being a newbie, didn't do much, he could feel himself get jumpy, a human was right in front of him and he could drink from her in a matter of seconds. Jun untied Sujin from the ropes, even if she ran away, they could catch her easily. 

     "I'm quite hungry actually." Jun said, and just then, Sujin thought he would have bitten her, but Jun flashed to Daeyoon and had his arm behind his back, Daeyoon stuggling for his arm to be free. 

     "NO! Stop!" Sujin yelled, she didn't want anything to happen to anyone. But Sujin had no choice, she held out a knife to her stomach, and stared at the thee vampires with wet eyes. "You hurt them and I'll kill myself." Sujin said, her hand tightly holding the knife. 

*CRAP. Sujin, stop it now!* Taehyung was still thinking what he should do, if he went there right now, he'd be exposed to the three vampires, he could kill one by himself but the two would run off and tell his father, plus, he had the necklace.

     "Where did you get that knife from?!" A vampire asked surprised. 

Sujin's eyes looked down at the food and she shrugged. 

     "Just let them go." She commanded, the vampires were about to release them when Jun stopped them. 

     "Don't let him go, she's bluffing." Jun growled at her. Sujin saw the vampires were not going to let them go, so she did what she had to do. 

      "Aghh." Sujin groaned, the knife was one third in her stomach, it was deep enough to cause blood to drip out, she could feel the knife scraping against her liver. 

The vampires eyes rounded. 

     ", what do we do?" 

They let go of the men and they both ran away with fear. Sujin fell to the floor, her body going weak. 

     "Okay, we can kill her, and we can find the necklace ourselves!" One of the vampires hurriedly spoke due to hunger. 

They all craved blood and there Sujin was, sitting in her own blood. 

Sujin was finding it hard to bleed, she saw them all walking towards her with their fangs out and eyes glowing right at her. 

*And this is how it ends.* Sujin thought.