Control

~ Beauty and A Beast ~

  

     "Kim Taehyung!" Myungsoo yelled, the door of the small house had fell down easily with one strong kick from an angry Myungsoo. 

Sujin looked over and saw Myungsoo angrily breathing, he pushed Taehyung away and Taehyung lay there weak for a moment. 

     "Seunghyun, what the hell?" Myungsoo glared at the elder vampire. Seunghyun rolled his eyes. 

     "Hey, I was just doing what I was ordered to do, but it seems this won't work." Seunghyun sighed and he used his speed to get out and far away from the abandoned house. 

     "Myungsoo, help!" Sujin said and his attention went back to her, although he saw and smelled her blood, he was angry so he had complete control over his beast. Once Myungsoo cut off the rope, Sujin ran to Taehyung who was still laying on the floor. 

     "What are you doing?" Myungsoo furrowed his eyebrows and tried pulling Sujin up, but she gave him a look. 

     "He needs help." Sujin said firmly and turned back to aid Taehyung. "Hey, Taehyung, are you okay?" Sujin asked him, Taehyung slid his shoulder away from Sujin's hand and he coughed. Myungsoo looked away and took a pill to stop the urge to drink blood.

     "Just get out of here." Taehyung mumbled, staring into Sujin's worried eyes. "Other vampires will be here soon..." He then breathed heavily. 

     "But you're weak, you need---" 

     "LEAVE NOW!" Taehyung yelled at her with his amber glowing eyes and fangs. Myungsoo pulled up Sujin before she could say anything, her face showed fear and disappointment. He knelt down and stared at Taehyung, and without breaking eye contact.

     "Zico and Leetuek hyung are outside waiting for you. Go." Myungsoo's voice was deep and serious, Sujin didn't move from her spot.

     "No, I can help---" 

     "Get out please!" Myungsoo had finally turned around and Sujin saw his glowing eyes and fierce fangs, she was shocked for a minute, then ran out of the house and got into the car. 

*Taehyung and Myungsoo are...no. No. No.* Sujin shook her head and cried on the way home.

- - - - - - -      

     "Are you trying to kill yourself or what?" Myungsoo eyed Taehyung, he struggled to lift himself from the floor, in which Myungsoo helped him. Taehyung leaned his back against the wall and took short breaths. "You need blood. As much as I hate to say that, you need some." Myungsoo said and Taehyung gave him a look. 

     "What do you think I was trying to do a few minutes ago?" He coughed out and Myungsoo stared at the floor. 

     "No. Anyone but Sujin. You're just lucky I'm sparing your life right now, so you owe it to her. Don't you even think about even think about laying a finger on her." Myungsoo glared and turned to leave but Taehyung chuckled. 

     "What are you going to do? She knows of both of us now. Come on, tell me her blood did not smell nice." Taehyung teased and Myungsoo had Taehyung choked against the wall in a second. 

     "Shut up. Stay out of my life will you." Myungsoo threatened Taehyung with his eyes and disappeared quickly. 

- - - - - - -

Sujin sat on her bed biting her lip and touching the necklace every now and then. She was feeling so upset over what had just happened. 

She trusted Taehyung for a little while when she spilled about being alone and then he kidnaps her and almost tried to bite her neck. And Myungsoo, she didn't even know what to think. Sujin felt anger and sadness towards him. 

*No. You can't be mad at him Sujin. He's been there for you since day one, you're better than that.* Sujin told herself.

She heard a door close and she quickly ran out into the hall to see if it was his door. She took a deep breath before opening up the door and walking inside, Myungsoo stopped his motions and stared at Sujin. Sujin closed the door and stood there, not knowing who should speak up first. 

     "Why didn't you tell me?" Sujin said firmly. "In the midst of all this, I deserved to know. I trusted you to keep me safe Myungsoo..." Sujin blinked back her tears, and she wondered why she felt so betrayed by someone she hadn't even known for a month yet. 

Myungsoo stared at her from the distance and he sighed. "I will keep you safe Sujin. I told you, I won't ever let anyone hurt you, not even me." He told her with his stressed eyes. Sujin had an urge and she ran to him quickly, hugging him tightly and tearing up. 

 He hugged her back, his arms going around her whole frame, he could feel and hear her breathing on him, and it was there. The smell of her blood. 

Myungsoo backed away from her, his fangs already baring, wanting to feed so badly. "You-you didn't clean your neck yet." Myungsoo blinked quickly, but it was too late, his eyes beamed with red and glowed in the dark room. Sujin walked towards him slowly with her eyebrows knit together. 

     "Hey, look at me." Sujin told him, her hand softly on his shoulder. Myungsoo shook his head, her warm touch made him crave blood even more, all he could hear was her veins and heart pulsing with warm, fresh blood. 

     "Miss Sujin, get out of here." Myungsoo breathed heavily, staring at the floor to distract himself but it was no use. He had ran out of pills and he hadn't gone out hunting yet. 

Sujin's hand touched his neck and then her other hand went up to his face. "Don't hide from me." Sujin whispered, and slowly Myungsoo turned his head with the help of Sujin and showed her his face. 

Her eyes scanned his vampiric eyes and mouth and she touched his cheek softly and gave him a small smile. 

     "No, don't do that. I'm a monster." Myungsoo was close to tears as he moved his head away from Sujin's touch, she made it so that they were both face to face and he could feel her breath on him. 

     "Don't say that. You're Kim Myungsoo. There are no such labels that can define who you are." Sujin told him and in that moment Myungsoo didn't know whether he wanted to kiss her or drink her blood. 

     "You need to go wash your neck, I can't take it, I can't Sujin---" 

Sujin tried calming him down by shh'ing him and his neck and cheeks with her thumb. 

     "Yes you can control it. Look at me." Sujin told him in her calm voice, Myungsoo was resistant and his red eyes met with hers. 

     "I don't want to hurt you." Myungsoo squeezed her back with his hands and Sujin looked up at him and hugged him again. 

     "You won't. I believe you won't, so you have to believe you won't either." Sujin told him. "See, you aren't hurting me right now when you could've have the moment I walked in here. You can control it Myungsoo. I know you can." Sujin whispered while she rested her head on his neck. 

All she wanted was comfort. And she figured Myungsoo also needed comfort. Of course there were a million questions she had for him, she pushed them aside of the night and tried getting him to calm down. 

- - - - - - - 

Once Myungsoo's eyes changed back to normal, Sujin bandaged her neck and sat down with Myungsoo on the floor of his bedroom. 

     "Thank you." Sujin told him, she sat crissed crossed besides him while he fiddled with his guitar. He cocked his head a little to look at her. 

     "For what?" He asked her.

Sujin smiled and looked at his fingers playing. 

     "For saving me." She shrugged simply and he smiled. "You always come to my rescue at the right moment." Sujin was looking at him with shining eyes. 

Myungsoo played a slow tune and he could not take the grin off his face. 

     "I feel like I have this connection with you, that's why. You're the only thing that makes me feel alive." He spoke slowly and sincerely. 

Sujin felt the sweet aura between them and she leaned back against his bed. 

     "I suppose being a vampire that's important in a way." She grinned playfully and he chuckled at her remark. 

     "It is. We are a species of dead, cold hearted creatures. We have no warmth, no heart and no humanity in our system. But with you, I found those all over again, I can feel those because of you." Myungsoo stopped playing his guitar and turned to face Sujin. 

Her expression was peaceful, but her eyes frantically searched around. 

*That's why you mean so much to me. I would be lost without you.* Myungsoo leaned closer to Sujin and she felt herself getting drawn to him.

His broad shoulder touching hers and his hand just near her thigh, she tried pasting her breath but he was coming closer and closer. 

*Is he going to--*

     "DINNER TIME!" Daesung shouted, causing Sujin to jump and the two bumped foreheads. Myungsoo chuckled as Sujin rubbed her forehead. He leaned in again and kissed her forehead quickly before standing up and lending her a hand to get up. 

     "Let's go Miss Sujin." Myungsoo told her and opened the door. Sujin felt different. Something between them, there was a change. 

She was feeling mixed emotions towards Myungsoo, and she intended to find out, but wasn't sure how to. 

     "Since are surprise party for Boss Han didn't work out, we'll be having dinner like normally, but that's okay. Miss Sujin is safe and that's all that matters." Leetuek said through the mic and Sujin nodded at him, thanking him.

- - - - - - - 

Myungsoo's Pov ; 

I was so close to kissing Miss Sujin. 

I'm not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing. 

Her being my Boss's grand daughter and all. 

And also, attachment. I'm afraid I'll love her too much. What if I grow to want her so badly, I'll do anything to be with her forever? 

I have to control myself more. For Miss Sujin. 

     "Finally you guys are here." Himchan said as I pulled out a chair for Miss Sujin. She had her shy smile on and her eyes sparkled more than ever. 

     "Yeah, we were recovering from today." I told him. I saw Miss Sujin looking around anxiously and I was curious, instead of reading her mind like I easily could, I asked her. "Is everything okay Miss Sujin?" I met eyes with her and that warm feeling inside me spread all over. 

     "Yeah, I'm fine." Sujin told me with a small smile. "Are you alright?" Sujin leaned in just a tad closer, her scent already giving me a head ache. Not one of those bad headaches, like a good feeling of being high. You know it's bad but you love the feeling. 

I read into her mind this time and smiled. 

*Assuming that we almost kissed, I want to know how you feel about that.*  She blinked at me innocently.

"I am." I responded.

End Of Pov