End of Invasion

~ Beauty and A Beast ~

 

Sujin's head began to fog up and her vision weakened. And only the image of an angry looking Myungsoo was seen until her head decided it was time to black out. Her eyes shut and her body swayed, Myungsoo caught her before she could collaspe on the floor. 

He carried her bridal style, her head resting against his chest. The touch of her. He missed so badly, pushing his feelings aside, he used his vampire speed to flash to Sungjong's room. Sungjong stood up when he saw Myungsoo holding her. 

     "Uh, put her on my bed." Sungjong told him, Myungsoo did so, gently and put the blanket over her. 

     "You still have the protection shield around your room right?" Myungsoo asked him, Sungjong nodded. And then, Myungsoo was quiet. He tunred back to Sujin, there was a red scratch on her flawless face. 

     "I'm going to go check outside." Sungjong, who figured he should give Myungsoo a moment, left. He could protect himself anyways so he shut the door and walked downstairs fearlessly. 

- - - - - - -

     "Do you really trust in her to come for you?" Ms Kim tilted her head at Gaeun. Gaeun glared at the lady and shook her head. 

     "Sujin's not stupid enough to fall for your trap." Gaeun's voice started getting weaker, the white herbs had already burned the skin on her wrist and now were itching to get inside her arm. 

     "All we want is her necklace, why is she being so stubborn? I swear teenagers are so rude." Said the vampire who held the good vampire against her will in order to lure an innocent girl to steal her necklace that brings back a powerful, merciless vampire. 

     "She won't come. Not because she doesn't care for me, but because everyone in there is telling her to stay inside, where you can't get in." Gaeun laughed even though the pain was eating at her. Ms Kim stared at the big house, most of the gangsters were already dead meaning their plan wasn't going as they thought. Then again nothing ever goes as planned. Ms Kim looked at her vampire friends and twisted her lips.

     "Put this one in the trunk, we'll take her instead." Ms Kim said and Gaeun's head flicked up at her and she felt herself getting angry yet weak. 

The vampires followed her orders and threw Gaeun in the trunk, Mr Kim had came back after killing the guards left outside and stared at his wife. 

     "What are you doing?" He asked, "We're suppose to take Sujin, not this." He glanced at Gaeun. 

Ms Kim took out Gaeun's phone again and dialed Sujin.

- - - - - - -

Myungsoo stared at the caller ID and remembered that on his way inside he saw Ms Kim captured Gaeun so answering wouldn't be a smart thing to do. Instead he just muted the ringing and sat on the edge of the bed next to Sujin. He held her limp hand, bruised on the sides and stared at her. 

Her sleeping was always the most enjoyable thing to watch her do. Myungsoo felt her heartbeat increasing meaning she'd wake up soon, also meaning he would have to leave before she does wake. He frowned and kissed her forehead. 

     "I'm always watching over you, you're fighting hard, keep doing that." He whispered, her hand started reacting also, he could feel her nerves sensing his hands and he quickly let go. 

*Goodbye Miss Sujin.* Myungsoo quickly exited through the back window.

- - - - - - -

     "Little brat isn't picking up." Ms Kim squeezed the phone in her hands, almost crushing it. "Whatever, let's just leave." Ms Kim headed towards the passenger seat but her husband stopped her with a nod in front of them.

She then saw her son approaching the car with a blank face, and that's when Homin also stepped out after killing his last victim. 

     "Taehyung-ah." Mr Kim smiled, Homin furrowed his eyebrows at Taehyung. 

*I compelled him to stay home though...* Homin crossed his arms and hid behind the other vampires who managed to survive. 

     "Yes, Dad?" Taehyung said, finally coming face to face with them. His Dad leaned close and stared into his eyes. 

     "Go in there and compell Sujin to come out here." His Dad ordered. On the inside Taehyung tensed up, but on the outside he did not hesitate to nod and walk towards the house. 

Taehyung nervously bit his lip. Seeing all the guys he actually use to talk to,lay dead on the ground made him feel sick, and it wasn't the vampires he cared to look at, it was the Han guards. He only thought about how sad Sujin would be if she saw this. 

He entered the house and it smelled of blood, but the only thing on his mind was to find Sujin. He heard footsteps and he flashed up the stairs. Taehyung saw a blank expressioned Sujin staring at him with wet eyes. 

     "Sujin--" Taehyung went out to reach for her but she ran past him and she went downstairs. Her hand covered and her eyes got even more watery. At the sight of the Han guards dead in front of her, Sujin couldn't control it. She cried and stared at each and every one of them.

     "No." Sujin shook her head. 

*Why is everyone around me dying?!* Sujin screamed inside her head, Taehyung saw her hand shaking and he ran to hold it, she turned to him and blinked slowly. 

     "Your mom has Gaeun, and look what they....did to them. I can't---" Sujin's voice got muffled when he pulled her face into his shoulder for her to cry on. 

*I am so sorry Sujin.* Taehyung lightly put his arms on her back and he sighed. 

     "Come with me." He told her, walking out of the house, she followed him while wiping her tears. Again, she saw the dead gaurds, but her sad emotions got mized with anger when she saw Ms Kim and Mr Kim outside of the gates standing in front of a car. Taehyung stood on the porch with Sujin behind him, close to the door in case. 

     "Good job, Taehyung." Ms Kim grinned and was about to move when Taehyung put his arm in front of Sujin to shield her. 

      "No. I have something to say." Taehyung stared hard at his parents. They raised their eyebrows at him and froze in place. Taehyung let out a deep breath before speaking again. "I'm not following your orders anymore." 

His dad angrily growled and his mom's shocked expression at her son was clear she was hurt. 

     "Don't you dare come back home!" His mom cried and hurriedly got into the car. Mr Kim flashed towards them and Taehyung pushed Sujin inside the house, Sujin looked up at his dad strangling his neck. 

     "Tae--" Sujin was about to scream but Taehyung gave her a hand motion and she bit her lip and stayed silent. 

     "You will come back to us, and when you do, expect hell." His dad spat and pushed him inside the house, Taehyung began coughing for air on the floor besides Sujin. "I blame you for this. I will get the necklace and be sure to kill you right after." He glared at Sujin and flashed away. The car sped off and Sujin went to Taehyung, he looked at her with apologetic eyes and she hugged him. 

*It's going to be okay Sujin, I'm here now.* Taehyung shut his eyes and felt her crying on his shoulder.

     "Why'd you do that?" Sujin asked him, hitting him slightly and he breathed her in.

     "I wanted to." Taehyung shrugged causing Sujin to smile and shake her head. 

     "You idiot." She kissed his cheek and they both felt safe at the moment. 

- - - - - - -

There were about 70 guards killed today, and now getting their bodies out of the house was the saddest most toughest part of the day. Sujin stood at the front of the door, watching with tears in her eyes as their lifeless bodies exit the Han household. 

Sujin felt guilty, she felt that if only she had done what the vampires wanted her to do, none of them would've got hurt. She bit her lip and brought her hand to her chin. Taehyung saw her sad eyes and in her mind she was mourning. 

*It's all my fault.* Sujin thought. Taehyung grabbed onto her hand and she looked at him. 

     "It isn't." He told her and she nodded.

*They sacrificed their lives to protect me.* Sujin saw Leetuek coming towards them, limping but his smile still there. 

     "I'm glad you're safe, Sujin." Leetuek said, looking around at his injured men. 

Sujin's grip on Taehyung's hand tightened and her expression fell. 

     "I'm sorry. This all happened--" Sujin began but Leetuek gave her a look. 

     "No, I'm sorry. You've lost so many people and this has got to be even difficult on you. Don't worry though, they've been training for this day and they were ready." Leetuek told her and a tear fell down her cheek. "Taehyung, bring Sujin to her room, and make sure she falls asleep." Leetuek tells Taehyung, and he felt as if he was part of them. Taehyung nodded and lead Sujin upstairs. 

- - - - - - - 

Sujin laid under her covers with a frown. Taehyung gently pushed her head back so she'd rest it on the pillow. 

     "How'd you hit your head?" Taehyung felt a small bump on it and then he looked at the cut on her forehead. Sujin touched it slightly and furrowed her eyebrows. 

     "I'm not really sure. All I can remember is running away from that guy with a bat, and then he swung at me, but I was kind of saved..." Sujin blinked and her mind was trying to process so she could figure out what had happened to her. She looked at Taehyung with round eyes. "Myungsoo." She said and he raised an eyebrow at her. 

     "Myungsoo hit you with a bat?" Taehyung asked doubtedly. 

Sujin shook her head quickly, "No, he was there. It was him, he saved me." She sat up and squinted. "He was here, and then he left. Unpredictable Myungsoo." Sujin pursed her lips. 

     "Are you sure?" Taehyung asked carefully. 

     "I'm sure. I can't really remember it clearly, but I'm sure I saw his face." Sujin laid back down, her eyelids slowly dropping. Taehyung her forehead and sighed. 

     "Goodnight Sujin." He whispered and sowly began to get up, but Sujin held him back. 

      "We need to find him. Myungsoo will lose himself." Sujin slurred quietly. Taehyung felt bad upon hearing that. She wanted to find him so badly, but Myungsoo didn't want her to find him at all.

     "We will." Taehyung told her. "Tomorrow." He leaned down and kissed her forehead. 

*I don't care what you want anymore Myungsoo, she wants to find you, so I'm bringing her to you.*