Hero

One shot drabbles

Warning! contains angst ( if you're a sensitive reader do not continue reading) 

It sure as hell contains fluff too dont think i missed that part out ^~^

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

His legs aching, breathe heaving, eyes blurry and body exhausted from the constant running and adrenaline running through his tired body. Himchan stumbled over his own two legs and collided with the ground, he could feel cold blod seeping out through the new wound on his knee. Scraping his limp body off the ground with the small willpower he had left, Himchan pushed the aching body aside and focused on getting himself as far away from those people as possible.

It had been a normal school day for Himchan, loads of writing, teens complaing about classes being to long and boring. Just a everyday happening in high school. He himself never found school very tiring or boring in any direction, he always got through every subject without any difficulty. Except for Daehyun and his rebelious clique.

They were constantly bothering Himchan for reasons un-known. It all went from throwing pappers at him in class, pushing him in the hallways, slamming his head into his locker and the everyday beating on the lunch breaks when there were no teachers around. It had all become a routine in his life he didnt want. No matter how much he tried to apologise for things he never even commited or fight back, he'd always end up on the ground with the feelings of lost hope and self hatred. So he'd learn to try his best to stay as far away from the places they hang and just to let them do whatever they wanted with him once they found him. Because in the end there was nothing he could do, he had no friends and teachers were willing to look between their fingers so they wouldnt lose their jobs, since Jung Daehyun was the principals beloved son.

As the day was nearing its end, the sun was setting, shining a soft mild yellow glow that was slowly setting over the hectic city. Himchan quickly scattered around picking up his belongings in the classroom, he was in a hurry to get out of there before those jocks did. Sprinting out the school gate, keeping his eyes locked on the students leaving after him, Himchan's rapid pace gently slowed down when there were no signs of Daehyun anywhere. Putting his earphones in, chuking his hands in his pocket, he breathed in the fresh air and enjoyed the beautiful colors of the sky displaying infront of him. Himchan wished he had the time to sit back and take in the beauty of nature itself, sometimes he pondered over how the world was created the way it was and what the meaning could be behind life. He sighed and let himself get drowned in the music blazing through his earphones.

The earphones were roughly ripped out and thrown to the side being long forgotten. Himchan's spine felt like it was crushed into milions of pieces as a fot kicked him down onto the ground, hard. So hard it brought tears to his eyes, Himchan didnt have time to comprehend what just happened before he was exposed to hard kicks and blows to his lower abdomen, leaving him crunching in pain in the middle of the street. 

''You're pathetic Himchan, almost as pathetic as your attempt to keeps us from bullying you.'' Daehyun snarked with a hard tug at the latters hair.

Small bruises were formed all over his body, making every part feel numb. Himchan could feel a big bruise forming at the lower part of his spine. Everything fell quiet only the constant sound of something buzzing filled his eardrums, as his head was repeatedly smashed into the concrete of the street. Blod trickled down his back, his vision blurry his mind only being capable of regcognitizing droplets of colors. Suddenly it all stopped, the second fainting crossed his mind the hitting stopped and he thanked god for whatever made them stop. 

Police sirens echoed loudly making the boys stop what they were doing to the latter. It was a false alarm, the police car turned left instead of right, missing the scene only by a simple turn. While the boys were occupied with grasping if they were about to get caught by their actions or not, Himchan's malfunctioned body forced himself off the ground before they boys actually killed him, he tried to limp away as fast as his wounded body possibly could. His head was spinning and his body refused to run straight, his vision was a mess and he couldnt figure out what was reality and not. The only target he had in mind was to get home and that what was kept him going thus his injured leg slowing the whole escapade down.

Himchan grasped the voices trailing behind him and sped up as much as he could. His legs were aching, breathe heaving, eyes blurry and body exhausted from the constant running and adrenaline running through his tired body. Himchan stumbled over his own two legs and collided with the concrete ground, he could feel blod seeping out through the new wound on his knee. Scraping his limp body off the ground with the small willpower he had left, Himchan pushed the aching body aside and focused on getting as far away from those people as possible. He doesnt know how long he'd run or how far all he knows is that he was on the ground again, after colliding with something he thought was a wall. Trying to get his eyes to focus on the object above him he blinked hard and tried to slow down his rapid breathing.

Himchan was suddenly pulled up and pushed behind the object that turned out to be a boy's, back. He was on the edge of fainting but the strong grip on his wrist kept him from doing so. Sounds of people talking filled his ears until all of the voices except one was gone, the second the other boy let go of his wrist he collapsed onto the ground, or was it a certain boy who catched him before he hit the ground? Himchan doesnt recall

The day after Himchan woke up with a killing headache, it felt like his head was still being smashed at the hard concrete ground. Slowly cracking his eyes open, he was met with darkness and a tad bit of light shining from behind the curtains of the window beside him. He stirred his tired body up and when he did he felt like he was set on fire. Everything in his body was screaming, but nothing compared to the pain he was currently feeling in his head. Himchan diverted his hand to the back of his head and he felt something soft? Apparently he had a bandage wrapped around his head that he didnt notice until this moment. Looking at the hoodie he was currently wearing his face contorted in confusion, this wasnt his. It smelled husky with a tad bit of cologne, it was a welcoming scent but who the hell's was it?

His question was half answered when he saw a black figure stirring a bit on the leather couch beside him. Himchan covered his mouth to prevent letting out a yelp, Who was that boy.

The darkness made it impossible to detect who the person sleeping soundly on the couch was. Being almost unable to move from the still growing pain in his body Himchan fell helplessly down on the matress once again, sighing at the current situation. The images from the day before flooded his mind, tears prickled his eyes as he realized how lucky he was to still be alive. A loud noise broke his train of thoughts, and he jumped in the bed not sure of who it was in there. Groaning from the sudden move, it awoke the attention of the male in the other room who in a matter of a second bursted through the door letting rays of sunshine hit his face. The male was very tall but held a child-like face, weird. 

''Hi you're up! How are you feeling Himchan hyung?'' The boy asked sincerely.

Deadpanning at the situtation Himchan awkwardly announced that he felt like but atleast a tad bit better than yesterday. The boy seemed pleased by his answer and extended a hand for him to shake, ''Im choi Junhong but you can call me Zelo! Oh and i knew your name since i go to the same school as you, im only two years younger!'' He smiled brightly and shaked Himchan's hand maybe a bit to hard to be this early in the morning. Either way he replied with a smile and a small handshake, the younger named Zelo continued to fill in on what Himchan missed yesterday. ''Oh and the scary boy on the couch is Yongguk hyung, he might seem tough but he's actually a real marshmallow once you get to know him'' Himchan couldnt help but giggle at that, Zelo sure had his way of describing things.

He was informed that ''Yongguk hyung'' had carried him to his apartment since he didnt know where Himchan lived, Zelo had taken care of his wounds and treated them so they'd heal faster. He also informed that he knows all of these stuff since his mom works as a doctor at the biggest hospital in the city. The boy talked with such intrest that Himchan almost forgot how bad he'd actually been yesterday- or well still am. Himchan had kindly asked for how long he was out and Zelo chirped in that he'd been asleep for 16 hours or so. Zelo had to leave because he had school and left Himchan dumbfounded in the middle of a stranger's room, with the stranger still sleeping. He didnt even get the chance to thank him for everything.

''That boy talks way too much..'' The voice on the couch mumbled as he rubbed his tired eyes. Himchan snapped his head up making him dizzy for a second, ''uh....oh a bit but its charming...'' Himchan trailed off and awkwardly played with his hands. Yongguk let out a low chuckle that sent chills down Himchan's wounded back, ''How are you feeling?'' He casually asked.

Himchan told him the same thing he told Zelo earlier and recieved a short nodd in reply. Silence filled the small room and Himchan thought the other had fallen asleep until he noticed he'd actually move to stand beside him. Jumping a bit from the sudden closeness, Himchan cursed under his breathe for doing the same mistake again, now his body was aching even more. Yongguk chuckled at the other's clumsiness and sat down at the fot of the bed, ''Im Yongguk by the way, unless that talkmachine Zelo already didnt tell you''

''....He did, uh im Kim Himchan...and um thank's for everything..you know.'' Himchan scratched the back of his head and diverted his gaze away from the extremly attractive boy sitting next to his feet. ''Dont worry about it man, i couldnt really leave you there''

Silence rolled in once again, leaving Himchan more agitated than before,  he was really awkward.''How did you uh...you know get them to leave?'' Himchan cursed himself for asking, Oh god Yongguk must think im the biggest wuss in the entire world, kill me now.

''My father is the headmaster of all the cities school's here so i told them to keep off from you unless he wanted his dad fired.'' Yongguk said with such casualty and lied down on the bed.

Oh, was all Himchan could manage to get out. He looked over at the boy at the fot of the bed, coal black messy hair, black zip-up hoodie hanging loosely on his shoulder and head. He swallowed the lump in his throat, Yongguk was the epitome of y. 

Himchan politely asked if he could use the bathroom and Yongguk nodded and diverted his eyes to the door standing on the left side of the bed. Himchan carefully tried to lift his body off the bed, the moment his feet met the ground his legs gave in and he'd hit the floor if it wasnt for the other's fast reflexes who caught him mid-waist before he collapsed on the ground. A blush spread across Himchan's cheeks, he couldnt even walk by himself how embarassing. Yongguk had noticed he small blush on the others face and hid a small smile, he was really cute.

''You ok?'' concern lacing in his voice as the let the wounded male stand on his own before leaving him to wash up. Himchan had nodded and was currently looking at his abused reflection in the mirror, the corner of his lip was cracked open and there was a minor bruise at the left corner of his forhead other than that his face looked decent. He felt sick to his stomach when he pulled up the long black hoodie to expose his bruised stomach. There was only a patch of skin that looked human at the lower part of his stomach, the other parts were filled with yellow green and blue bruises. There was even a huge bandage running across his stomach and back. Not daring to look longer than ten seconds on his back his face contourted in disgust, there were so much cuts and bruises that Himchan couldnt even understand if it actually was his back or not. Other than his back and stomach the rest of his body looked decently humain which made him sigh in gratefullness.

Carrying his bruised body to the kitchen, which he succesfully found. Yongguk had prepared breakfast and had placed them neatly on the kitchen isle where they both sat down. They kept the conversation buzzing through out the whole breakfast and Himchan got informed that the slight older male had called the school and told them what had happened, he also got to know that Yongguk was just starting his school. They cleaned up and Himchan had offered to help clean the dishes as a thanks for everything he'd done for him in this short amount of time, Yongguk had only shaked his head and told him it was fine and that he shouldnt be moving around so much so the wounds would heal.

The smell of soap lingered in the air as he started with the dishes and Himchan pondered over how a person could possibly be that perfect. Breaking the convinient silence Yongguk asked what had happened to him. Feeling his inside crumbling bit by bit Himchan took a deep breathe and spilled everything out to a person who he've just met, it had been ages since he'd talk to someone for this long and it felt like as if a weight was lifted of his shoulders. But in the end the latter almost regretted opening his mouth, the older must think he's pathetic. He had expected him to laugh like every other person he'd ever told had done, but instead Yongguk had gazed at him with remorse and given him a heart warming hug, that left Himchan on the bridge of tears. No one had been willing to help him through out these five years and here comes a random guy with a beautiful heart and scopes him right into his arms in just one day. It all felt so surreal, Himchan buried his head into the crook of the tallers neck and let a single tear drop fall down his cheek. Strong arms were wrapped around his fragile body, careful not to accidentally hurt the other in the process. 

''You'll have me now, so you'll never have to worry about them bothering you again. If they manage to do that anyway ill beat them to the pulp'' He chuckled at his last statement, he wasnt voluntairly a violent guy but he was willing to make an exception for the boy.

Himchan actually giggled and soon after they both bursted out laughing at nothing in particiular. 

''Hah ow, ow ow damn, really again?'' Himchan mentally slapped himself for laughing that hard when his back and stomach was wounded. Yongguk gave him a sympathic look and went to catch some aspirin for the said boy. He swallowed it and gulped down the rest of the water in the glass, the rest of their day was spent revealing awkward secrets about themselvs and exchanging shy smiles. It was like a part of Himchan had been missing for his whole life and now he found it, which turned out to be a beautiful boy named Bang Yongguk. They connected immediately, instantly becoming bestfriends.

Their friendship blossomed for everyday and one day Himchan found himself falling for the taller one. Never did he know that the latter had already fallen for him weeks ago, but it was something Himchan certainly would find out in the future. But for now he was gratefull for having such a strong bond with Yongguk. He'd never leave the other, they were for now and forever.

 

 

 

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what did i just write? omg.

It was in the middle of the night and i was really in the mood for angst and fluff, and here we are lmfao. Im not gonna continue writing angst since this is fluff drabbles so dont worry, but please comment what you thought about it, id love to hear your opinions!♥

So guys also comment what couple you want me to write next and ill make sure to write more often so you wont get sick of waiting. But for now pls enjoy this angsty banghim chappie.

Bye love ya'll~