Unexpected

One shot drabbles

Jimin stared in disbelief, the older ignored his boyfriends ridicilous look and continued packing their lunch. A few silent minutes passed before Yoongi raised an questioning brow, Jimin still in shock opened his mouth but he really was caught way over guard to know what respond to Yoongi's spontaneously statement. Did the laziest person on earth just tell him they're going mountain hiking..?

Yoongi rolled his eyes, threw the backpack over his left shoulder and stared at the other coolly. ''You done yet?'' he sighed, his boyfriend was honestly way too over dramatic, it was just a hike god damn it.

''....What..'' Jimin muttered, searching in the others eyes for any kind of glint that the whole thing was just one of his other dumb jokes. Boy was he wrong, Yoongi emitted seriousness and sighed because Jimin was just way too slow right now.

''Yes im serious now go change clothes before i punch your cute face.''

Jimin's mouth still hanging wide open, gave a short nod and headed towards their shared bedroom. Well this day is sure as hell going to turn into an intresting event. The latter himself had a thing for coming up with spontaneous ideas in the middle of the night but even he would'nt have comed up with mountain hiking, Yoongi must've hit his head this morning or something.

He quickly changed into more flexible clothes, gave a look in the mirror before heading out to his boyfriend who was quickly losing patience. Yoongi rubbed his temples at the youngers choice of clothes for the event, Jimin sure was alot dumber than he looked. 

''What is it hyung?'' Jimin questioned and looked down at his atire, it wasnt that bad right? simple black tshirt and grey sweatpants. In the midst of checking out his choice in clothing the boy hadnt noticed Yoongi leaving the room and returning with a thick black hoodie (which happened to be the olders )

With heavy steps he walked over to his way-too-cute-for-his-own-good boyfriend, ''Put your arms up.'' Yoongi commanded and lifted a brow to make the statement extra clear.

Jimin gave him a weird look and did as he was told, the older pulled the hoodie on his boyfriend, adorable. The younger's hair got tousled in a mess, lip pouting, the sight was so adorable that Yoongi wanted to punch himself in the face.

''Hyung im not a baby i could've done that myself hmpf'' Jimin pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. 

''Yeah because the pose you have on now just emitts maturity'' Yoongi laughed and wrapped his arms around the other's waist. Jimin smiled and tip toed to peck the other's lips, god he would never get tired of this.

Placing a chaste kiss on the shorters lips, Yoongi ruffled the other's hair. ''Dont forget to put on a jacket and beanie because its gonna get cold and you know how easily you get cold.'' Jimin nodded and quickly put them on, seconds after they were out the door.

 

 

 

''Are we there yet?'' Jimin asked for the tenth time during that short car drive. ''I love you from the bottom of my heart but you really gotta shut up, we're there in like a minute.'' The younger laughed he did have the tendancy to talk a bit much sometimes.

Coolly parking his car he stepped out into the crisp air, being the gentleman he is he opened his boyfriends car door for him. Jimin gave him a small smile and pecked his cheek. Yoongi blushed at out of the blue affection and mumbled something incoherent while closing the door.

They were already half way up the mountain and Jimin's back was drenched in sweat, gladly the sun was starting to slowly set. How the hell did Yoongi manage to walk all the way up there without even a single complaint, the boy who literally despised any kind of physical effort (unless it was on a ual level with himself.) Jimin blushed at himself for thinking that.

The cold air was starting to seep in through his thin jacket and he shivered. Thank god he had a smart boyfriend who reminded him of atleast wearing one.

A rustling was heard and the latter yelped in suprise, its probably just the wind he told himself until a low growl echoed. Jimin took a step back, running as fast as he could towards the older. ''Hyung! Hyung!....Hyung!''

Yoongi turned around, rougly colliding with the other's chest. Raising a brow he asked what was wrong and why he looked terrified. ''I-I...there was a sound- and the bush- and the wind...-it just- i-'' failing to make a complete functioning sentence, Yoongi put a finger to his lips, pulling the younger close to his chest.

Jimin's biggest fear was wolves for some unknown reason, so upon hearing a noise that actually just was two squirrels fighiting, his mind made him believe it was something entierly else. 

''Jimin you gotta calm down im sure it was nothing, okay? So dont worry ill protect you if anything happens.'' He mumbled softly into the other's hair, his back gently. The latter melted into the strong arms wrapped around him and nuzzled his face into the crook of his boyfriend's neck. ''...Yeah i just thought i heard something and got scared, sorry'' slightly blushing at himself for being so ridicilous to actually think there were wolves up here.

''You're too cute sometimes, c'mon let's keep going.'' 

Night had rolled in, casting a beautiful moon light over the mountain top. Stars were shining brightly in a mesmerizing way, making the two boys stop dead track and take a look at the beautiful view displayed infront of them.

They reached the top, bodies tinted with sweat and lungs trying to get in all the air they could possibly grasp. Smiling to himself Yoongi thanked god they made it up there, and himself for managing to not complain for the entire time.

He wanted to make this the most romantic night ever for his boyfriend, so he tried his best not to complain because the planning he had done for this night had taken over two weeks and Yoongi did not plan to make it go to waste. He actually had to ask his best friend Namjoon and his boyfriend Jin for romantic ideas because he himself was as romantic as the rock he was currently looking at.

Looking over at his boyfriend, the moon light was casted over his face making him light up the dark night with his beautiful face. In Yoongis eyes Jimins face did not own a single flaw, it was as if his face was sculpured by gods hands himself. Walking up behind him he carefully covered his eyes.

Jimin jumped in suprise, ''What are you doing?'' ''Shh just trust me right now'' Yoongi answered as he gently led the currently blind younger over to his wanted destination. They stopped walking, ''You ready?'' Yoongi whispered close to his boyfriends ear, making a slight shiver run down Jimins back from the heat.

Nodding, Yoongi removed his hands and let the younger take in the view infront of him. A cute tent placed in the middle of a few cressets and a big bonfire placed neatly infront of the tents opening. Jimin gaped at the beautiful sight infront of him, his boyfriend had actually planned all of this?

Taking a few slow steps forward Jimin felt tears buring in the back of his eyes. That Yoongi had taken his time to plan all of this just for him, was so touching Jimin couldnt help but let a couple of tears fall down his cheeks. He was so caught off guard and mesmerized that he didnt notice his boyfriends arms sneaking around his waist. Resting his head on the shorters shoulder he mumbled in his ear, ''You like it?''

Nodding, Jimin laughed and a bright smile spread across his face, of course he was this whole ordeal was breathtaking in so many ways. ''I love it so much....thank you'' Jimin's voice cracked at the end and another wave of tears spilled.

Spinning his boyfriend around, Yoongi gently wiped away the tears with his thumb, letting it stay there to caress his cheek. He smiled at him lovingly, ''As long as you're happy im happy.'' 

Jimin smiled even brighter, tip toed and kissed the other with passion. God he loved this boy so so much.

Yoongi happily obligied and kissed him back, lips moving in sync, blending together as if they were made for eachother. Swiping his tounge softly on his bottom lip, Jimin opened up and let his tounge play with his. Everything in that moment was perfect and Jimin couldnt ever ask for more.

Moments passed and their foreheads were resting against eachothers, ''You're freezing let's get you inside.'' Inside the tent a huge sleeping bag was placed with a bunch of pillows and blankets. A letter was neatly placed on top of one of the pillows which caught Jimin's eyes, there's more?

''I''ll go start grilling these.'' Yoongi waved a bag of marshmallows after him as he left the tent, leaving Jimin to read the letter alone. Carefully opening the letter he started reading.

Hi Jimin guess who.

Its already been 24 months since we met for the first time, time flies by fast dont it heh. You know im terrible with words, but i wanted you to know how incredibly much you mean to me so i decided to write a sappy letter for you.

The first time i layed eyes on you i was immediately caught. You were so beautiful i honestly didnt know how to stop starring at you, i was a creep ok but you liked it i know you did. You made my heart go faster just by entering the classroom, everywhere you went you shone up the room and spread happiness. 

You were like an angel to me even though i pushed you away and gave you all the reasons to despite me. It was not a phase i want to remember, but it happened and i cannot look pass that. All i can say is that i was scared that i was falling for you which i was though, i just didnt know what to do since ive never felt like that about a boy before, it was a confusing time, but i got through it and here we are today.

I just wanna take this opportunity to thank you for coming into my life.

Thank you for helping me through all of my dark times.

Thank you for letting me wake up to your beautiful face every morning.

Thank you for letting me love you.

Thank you for letting you be mine.

Thank you for always being the reason behind my smile

And lastly thank you for existing Park Jimin. 

I love you from the bottom of my heart always know that. You're my angel and its us forever right? keke~

 

- Your Min Yoongi.

 

Emotions hit him like a crushing wave, with shaky hands he caressed the letter, letting his fingers softly swipe over his boyfriends messy handwriting which he loved. Jimin has always known Yoongi was bad with words and expressing feelings, he also knew that the older loved him dearly. But he had absolutely no idea that he meant this incredibly much to him. To Jimin Yoongi was very precious and he'd take a bullet for the boy any day, the release of knowing that he meant equally much for the other boy, lifted a very heavy weight off of his shoulders.

Laughing at himself from happiness and also the tears that were falling once again he held the piece of paper close to his heart. Deciding he was ready to face the other, Jimin pulled on a pair of white gloves that was conviniently placed beside him he stepped out into the cold night.

The older was cuddled up under a big warm blanket, grilling his marshmallows in harmony. Jimin smiled at other and made his way over, Yoongi held up an arm for Jimin to cuddle down under, draping the blanket over both of them.

Resting his head on the olders collarbone, his arms found its way around his waist. Gazing at the other's beautiul features he gently tugged the others collar, ''Hm?'' Yoongi hummed. Eyes meeting in a loving moment, ''I love you so so much.'' Jimin whispered with big eyes.

Yoongis cheeks held a tint of pink, ''I know baby'' he smiled warmly and leaned down for a chaste kiss.

They spent the rest of the night grilling and feeding eachother tasty marshmallows under the bright moonlight, for every second they fell more and more in love with eachother. It was all simply perfect.

Closing the tent Yoongi huddled down under the cozy sleeping bag with his boyfriend. Pulling the younger close to his chest as they snuggled closer to one another. Legs tangling together, the olders protective arms wrapped around the others smaller frame, holding him close to his heart in a loving manner.

The younger fell asleep rather quickly, leaving Yoongi gazing at the adorable sleeping face of his boyfriend. Placing a warm kiss on his forehead he mumbled against the skin, ''I love you too Park Jimin'' Soon they were both asleep in the cozy tent under the beautiful star burst sky.

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh god im so sappy sometimes. Im not a big fan of romantic stuff in general but i think this turned out rather cute, dont you?

Anyways its like 2 am and im like dead inside so imma head to bed but pls comment what you thought about it! I love when you comment because it kind of gives me a boost to keep writing nam sayin!

Love ya'll and thanks for the support ill try my best with every chapter! Goodnight ♥