My idiot

One shot drabbles

''Im not talking to you, hmpf.''

''Aww baby dont be like that~'' V grabbed the older's arm, preventing him from moving any further away from him. Struggling to get out of the younger's hold, but it was to no avail. ''Yah! Kim Taehyung let me go!'' With this said V could only roll his eyes, yeah like he was going to let go pft.

A cute whimper left the older's lips as he realized the younger wasn't going to release him anytime soon. It was 2 am in the morning and Jimin had stayed up all night waiting for V's face to walk through that door. He hadn't been exact on why he was leaving in the first place and that just fueled Jimin's worrying even more. ''Baby come here'' V twirled Jimin into his arms and hugged him whole heartily, snugging into the older neck.

He immediately relaxed and breathed in V's manly scent. Even though he was mad at him for making him worrry all night, he couldn't stay mad at his boyfriend. They had stayed in that position, just lingering in eachother's warmth. ''Im sorry''

Jimin nodded, sighing slightly. ''I know, im sorry for getting mad..............i-i..just was so worried...b-but i knew you'd be fine and there wasn't anything to actually be worried...about, but i still were im sorry...'' Those words melted V's heart, he slowly leant in and placed a gentle kiss on the older head. ''It just means you care and that is all that matter's, no need to apologise.''

A light sniffle came from the smaller boys frame, seconds after his eyes were pooled with fresh tears. A hot tear slowly fell down his cheek, Taehyung quickly noticed and gently lifted his chin up for their eyes to meet. With care he wiped the older's tears away, ''Baby dont cry..'' A small smile played on his lips, Jimin was just too adorable and caring. 

''Im pathetic..'' Jimin chuckled and wiped away the remaining tears. 

''Nope you're Jimin boyfriend of the amazing Taehyung!'' V dramatically gestured. Jimin's eyes turned into half moons and a bright smiled was formed on his lips, his boyfriend really was an idiot.....but a cute one.

Ahhhh!

V picked Jimin up as if he weight nothing, quickly balacing things out Jimin wrapped his legs around his boyfriend's slim waist. Foreheads held against eachother, their gaze's lingered making them both smile widely. A soft kiss was planted on the older's lucious lips, wanting more Jimin leaned in and they shared a loving kiss, V's hand curling into Jimin's soft locks. 

Using his child like hands he placed both of them on V's shoulder and planted one last kiss on the tip of V's nose, before jumping off and skipping happily away into the very welcomed bedroom. Following suit, V and Jimin snuggled down under the soft cover's of the bed. Wrapping his firm arms around the older's small frame, drawn to eachother's warmth on the cold winter night, Jimin pressed his upper body close to the other's. 

''I want a goodnight kiss'' V whined and puckerd his lips. ''Didn't you just recently get a really good one though?'' Jimin snickered. 

''B-..but i want another one, pwease?'' Jimin couldn't help but giggle at the younger, he was just to damn cute sometimes. ''Only because you're cute'' ''Yay for my cuteness''. Jimin mentally facepalmed at his boyfriend, why were they together now again?

Smiling cheerfully his lips met the other's for a brief second, without hesitation V pressed their lips together once again and quickly deepened the kiss. Tounge begging for entrance, wich Jimin happily accepted. Moment's later Jimin opened his eyes to be met by a cheeky grinning V,

''you're an idiot''

''Yes but im your idiot.''