Babies pt 2

One shot drabbles

Jimin and Taehyung are 2 years old. Jungkook is 1 years old, Hoseok is 5 and Yoongi is 6 years old in this fic! please enjoy :)

 


 

03:30 AM MAY 5TH

 

A whailing cry echoed through the quiet room, followed by loud sobs.

Yoongi shuffled in his bed, slowly stirring awake from the loud noises. He scrunched his nose in irritation, furrowing his eyebrows, he cracked his eyes open to meet a pitch black room. The crying beside him continued, if not even louder. 

The boy sat up, rubbing his eyes tiredly as he squinted his eyes to see what or who was making such a ruckus at this time of the night. A tiny form, lying curled up in the middle of a huge bed, was shaking slightly from the sobbing.

Yoongi blinked in confusion, he tried to figure out who it was.

Then he remembered that it was Jimin. His roommate.

''Jiminie?'' Yoongi asked hoping the younger would hear him through his own cries.

Shortly after a sniffle, and then the rustling of sheets was heard. Jimin had wobbily sat up, not seeing the older but he knew he heard his voice through the dark. ''Loongi hyung.....'' He whimpered as another wave of tears washed over him. Why couldn't he see his hyung? why was it so dark and scary?

Yoongi softned at the other's crying, plopping off the bed he strolled towards the younger's bed. Hoping he could somehow make the other happier with his presence. Peeking at the baby who was pressing his tiny hands against his eyes, he gently tugged at Jimin's sleeve.

Jimin stiffened, then let his hands fall to his lap. He gazed up at the older with big eyes lined with tears and rosy cheeks. Plump lips quivering slightly.

''Loongi'' The baby exclaimed reaching his arms out towards the older for comfort. Hands curling in and out when Yoongi didn't react fast enough.

The older sighed grumpily, he wasn't a big fan of skinship.

Jimin's bottom lip trembled, and a fat tear rolled down his squishy cheeks. Yoongi looked at the baby with sad eyes, great now he made the younger even more sad.

He wrapped his arms around Jimin's tiny form and lifted him off the bed, wich Jimin seemed to find hilarious as a sqeal of laughter bubbled from his throat.

Plopping the both of them down on the floor, Yoongi clumsily caressed Jimin's soft cheek. ''Why were you crying Jiminie?'' He asked concerned. He wanted to know so he could fight whoever hurt his baby.

Jimin leaned into the touch slightly with a smile, all gums and two front teeth visible, before his face fell again, ''Jiminie had s-scary dream...'' He whimpered, as a sniffle crawled up on him.

''Well Jiminie is safe now-'' Yoongi stated, to which the said boy looked up at him with big hopeful eyes. ''Cause hyung is here to protect him!''

The younger smiled happily, clumsily clapping his hands. Hyung could fight away all the monsters.

Yoongi just rolled his eyes and shook his head, he was just too easy to please sometimes.

Jimin wobbily got to his feet and threw himself over his now surprised hyung, making the both of them fall over. Yoongi raised a brow at the baby lying on top of him with a toothy grin. He started laughing as Jimin placed a messy kiss on his cheek, ''Sowy! Jiminie w-wanted hug'' He giggled gazing down at the older, eyes shining with glee.

''Let's go sleep again'' Yoongi suggested, praying the baby would comply. He had been drowsy since the second Jimin had started crying. He could feel his bed calling for him.

Jimin shook his head, ''Jiminie eat!'' 

Yoongi wanted to slam his head into a wall. ''It's in the middle of the night, no one's probably awake, we'll sleep'' He grumpily pointed out, yawning as his eyelids felt heavier by the second. How was a 2 year old more energetic than him at this hour.

Because sleeping is my second calling Yoongi reminded himself internally.

The younger tried to give him a mean look, but ending up looking more like a kicked puppy than anything else. Stomping his tiny foot, Jimin crossed his arms with a 'hmpf'

If Jiminie want food, he get's food

''Jiminie eat.'' He stated once again. Yoongi raised a brow, how was a baby this defiant?

''NooOoo Jiminie sleep with hyung'' He deadpanned. Way too tired to care about anything than sleeping at the moment.

''But Loongi hyung...'' Jimin whined, softly falling down on his . Pouting as he rubbed his baby tummy, looking up at the older through his eyelashes.

Yoongi squinted his eyes, Jimin's cuteness was always his number one weakness. Sighing dramatically, he gave his bed one last longing look before turning to the younger sitting on the floor. ''Fine...'' He said, defeated by a two year old.

Jimin smiled brightly, ''Yey!'' He giggled, reaching his arms out towards the taller.

Yoongi helped him up, holding his tiny hand in his own much bigger one, as he led them out to the kitchen.

 


 

Jin woke up to the sound of hushed talking. Rubbing his eyes tiredly he sat up. Starring into thin air for a solid 5 minutes, letting his brain fully wake up before dragging a hand through his tousled hair. 

Blinking sluggishly, he gazed to his left, seeing his boyfriend's sleeping form. Chest slowly moving up and down, softly snoring. Jin smiled subconciously at the sight, gently threading his finger's through Namjoon's soft purple locks. Earning a low grunt from the said boy. Namjoon leaned into the touch, sighing, ''Baby why'u up?'' He murmured, half-awake half-asleep.

''Just woke up, y'know im a light sleeper'' He explained, his hand moving down to rest against Namjoon's cheek, caressing the flesh with his thumb. 

The other only grunted in response.

''Go back to sleep babe.'' He lightly chuckled, placing a soft kiss on Namjoon's forehead before exiting the room.

Dragging his feet across the cold hallway floor he winced lightly. Following the quiet whispers, he ended up outside of Taehyung and Jungkook's room. Knocking lightly, he stepped inside. Expecting to see the younger boys to be playing a game or something.

But-

''Oh..my..god,,,,,,It's happened again!'' Jin deadpanned, unable to comprehend the fact that the members had once again become infants. He thought it was a one time thing and that maybe he and Namjoon had somehow shared the same dream? Because the day after it happened for the first time, none of the members had any memory of it ever happening. But now that they're back in the same position Jin feels like he's going to actually pass out.

Namjoon had apparently woken up and strolled into the room upon hearing his lovers distress, his jaw almost hit the floor at the sight. This was some real dejá vu.

He could only stare as the members he had literally talked to last night about political issues, were yet again turned into children. Turning his head towards Jin, they both exchanged a look of panic.

''W....What do we do? ?'' Namjoon pressured, glancing at the two babies who seemed to be having...... a staring contest? Jungkook and Taehyung were just as odd was children as they were as adults, amazing. Namjoon dragged a tired hand down his face, what has his life come to?

Jin took a deep breath, tilting his head to the side, ''I don't know! D-do we call someone? a doctor? a scientist??'' He asked distressed, pacing back and forth in the room.

Namjoon threw his hands in the air, ''I-......What the is going on''

The older was thinking the exact same thing, they were a famous boygroup with a tight scheduele they definetly didn't have time to have more than half of the group magically turning into babies. Jin poundered over the whole situation, trying to find a solution? a reason as to why it was happening? But nothing logical came to mind and he felt like hitting his head against a wall.

Namjoon watched his lover's mind race to all sorts of places, he his lips, eyebrows furrowing. ''The last time this happened, was last year right?'' He more stated than asked. The older broke his train of thoughts, looking at the other and nodding.

''So what if....it's the date? What if-'' Namjoon snatched his phone from his sweatpants pockets, quickly typing something in, ''It's the childrens day today! That must be it!'' He half-yelled excited. 

Jin processed the information, nodding furiously, ''That must be it right? There's no other less logical explanation.''

Namjoon hummed, satisfied that they somehow may have figured out the reasion behind all of this. ''But then why didn't we turn into children?'' He pointed out, raising a brow towards his boyfriend.

''Oh my god no. We may have just solved a whole conspiracy theory i'm not solving another, just shut up and go check on hoseok or something'' Jin choked out, crouching down next to Jungkook and Taehyung who were happily giggling at nothing in particular.

Namjoon chuckled, doing as he was told.

 


 

Jungkook and Taehyung was sitting on Jungkook's bed, giggling at something.

Jin walked over to the duo. He looked at the two babies who shared a mischevious glance before looking at the older simultaneously. He raised a brow, and Taehyung and Jungkook burst into tears, whailing and crying. Taehyung flung his hands and tiny legs on the bed as tears streamed down his round cheeks. Jungkook doing the same.

The oldest panicked, quickly rubbing soothing circles on their backs, hoping to calm them down. And just as he did, the babies went completely quiet as if they hadn't just cried bloody murder.

Confused, he blinked trying to understand what had just happened. Jungkook and Taehyung started giggling, clapping their hands in excitment as they gazed at Jin's dumbstruck face. 

Taehyung squealed from laughing so hard, toppling over Jungkook. The babies laughed loudly together, Jungkook slapping the older's back from the bubbles of happiness escaping his throat.

Jin blinked, 1 2 3 times.

''Did I just get played by a 1 year old and a 2 year old''

He was completely dumbfounded. Did two babies just play a prank on him?

 


 

Namjoon stepped into Hoseok's room, finding the boy sleeping peacefully. Mouth hanging open as a trail of drool pooled his pillow. The older chuckled at the cute sight, he quietly walked over to the other to tuck him in.

Just when he finished, a pair of innocent chocolate brown eyes gazed up at him. Hoseok beamed, smiling brightly. And wow the sun had suddenly entered the room, Namjoon thought to himself.

''Hey Hobi, I'm sorry if I woke you up.'' The oldest apologized, sitting down beside the smaller on the bed.

''It's okay! Now we can play!'' He said enthusiastically, clinging to the other's arm. Namjoon softned at the words, ''Alright, for a little while but then you have to sleep okay?''

''Yes appa!'' Hoseok nodded, eyes shining with excitement. He hopped onto Namjoon's back, arms curling around his neck.

Namjoon held onto his short legs and they walked into the livingroom. Placing Hoseok down on the couch he put the TV on, ''I'll be right back, okay? You just sit tight.'' He didn't receive an answer as the younger was completely engrossed in the Power Ranger episode playing on the screen.

He went to check on Yoongi and Jimin, only to find the room completely empty.

Scrunching his face he walked into the kitchen, finding the pair he was looking for. Yoongi was trying to reach the strawberry milk on the top shelf of the fridge. Balancing on a chair he tip-toed but still couldn't reach it.

Yoongi stuck his tounge out in concentration.

Namjoon hid a smile behind his hand, if Yoongi caught him laughing at him he would've been pissed. Letting his eyes travel downwards he saw a very tiny Jimin sitting on the floor in anticipation of the strawberry milk. His small tounge darting out to his plump lips as he looked at the food up in the fridge.

A smile of fondness curved his lips, he crouched down to pick up Jimin. He just couldn't hold himself back, he was just too cute.

Jimin who hadn't noticed his presence until now, oogled him with big eyes. ''Appa!'' He beamed, smiling widely.

''Hey lil Jiminie'' He cooed, pinching one of the smallers full cheeks. Jimin swatted his hand away, ''Jiminie big!'' He whined, bottom lip jutting out.

Namjoon chuckled, ''Yeah Sorry, Jiminie is big'' He corrected himself playfully, pressing a kiss to Jimin's temple. The latter giggled, placing his hands on either side of his appas face, and scrunching it together. 

The baby laughed at Namjoon's ridicilous face.

Rolling his eyes with a loving smile, he put Jimin on his hip, and turned his attention towards Yoongi who was still struggling on the chair. ''You need help Yoongi?'' He asked, raising a knowing brow.

Yoongi grunted, eyes falling down towards his now clasped hands. Feeling shy because he couldn't reach it, he awkwardly pointed towards the strawberry milk.

Namjoon easily got two down. Jumping down from the chair, he crossed his arms, looking up at the taller man. He looked towards Jimin who was smiling happily in his Appa's embrance.

''Jiminie's mine!'' Yoongi said, squinting his eyes at Namjoon. He was the only one who should make Jimin smile like that, not Appa.

The other was slightly taken aback, glancing at the baby in his arms before gently handing him to Yoongi's open arms.

''Loooooongi hyung lealous~'' Jimin sang, somewhat close to a smirk playing on his lips. Yoongi just held the baby closely, his cheeks turning rosy as he kissed the younger's cheek, walking the two of them into the livingroom where Hoseok was watching a cartoon.

Namjoon followed closely, carrying the banana milk until he realized Hoseok might one want one too.

Once he was back in the livingroom, Yoongi was sitting on the couch with Jimin propped up in-between his legs. Hoseok was leaning his head on Yoongi's shoulder, and gently caressing Jimin's head. Might be the cutest thing Namjoon has ever witnessed.

''Here you go guys.'' Namjoon spoke, giving the children the strawberry milk.

They began eating happily, Jimin rested his head on his hyung's chest as they watched the cartoon.

 


 

Jin entered the livingroom with two babies in his arms, both chewing on his ears. Namjoon chuckled from the love-seat beside the couch, ''They hungry?'' He asked.

''I don't think so, they seem to just be in the mood to play.'' Jin giggled looking at the babies in his embrance with fondness. Taehyung wiggled in his hold, trying to get down to the floor so he could run around. The older complied, and the baby was off running circles around the couch.

Jin gazed at Jungkook who was peering up at him with big eyes, he softned and brought him closer to his face. Peppering kisses all over his soft baby cheeks, as a twinkle of laughter spilled from Jungkook's lips. Eyes turning into crescent moons and his smile was all gums.

Namjoon tore his attention away from the cute scene unfolding infront of his eyes, slipping off the love-seat he went to play with Taehyung who was still running around as if he was Usain Bolt.

''You can never catch me!'' Namjoon teased, giving the baby a challenging look. Taehyung furrowed his brows, and the corners of his mouth turned upwards. At the speed of light he was clumsily chasing after his Appa.

Namjoon turned the corner of the couch and geniuenly fell to the floor. He literally tripped on air. All of the children burst out into laughter simultaneously, the older awkwardly laughed, a dusty pink covering his cheeks. Jin hid a laugh behind his hand at his boyfriend's clumsiness.

''Aha! I got Appa!'' Taehyung cheered, jumping onto Namjoon's stomach, he raised a fist in victory. Hoseok started clapping proudly, sliding off the couch and sitting next to the duo on the floor.

''No you didn't!'' Namjoon fired back playfully, lifting himself and the baby off of the ground, gently swinging Taehyung around in the air. The baby couldn't contain his laughter as he wiggled around in the air. A happy feeling spread out through the entire room, lighting up the dark night.

Hoseok who was now tugging at Jin's pants, peeked up at him. ''Yeah, what is it Hobi?'' Jin soothingly asked, crouching down until they were at the same eye-level. Still holding tightly onto Jungkook.

''I wan't hugs too'' He pouted, everyone else had gotten lots of hugs and kisses but not him.

Jin's heart ached at the words, softly placing Jungkook down on the floor, who crawled away immediately to try and join Jimin and Yoongi on the couch, he expanded his arms letting the younger walk into his embrance. ''I'm sorry Hobi, you'll get all the kisses and hugs you want'' He held him tightly to his chest, placing a kiss on his forehead.

Jimin who was still nuzzled up in his hyung's embrace, sighed tiredly, tilting his head up he gazed at his hyung who was half-asleep, eyes falling shut then opening again. ''Pwetty hyungie~'' Jimin giggled, messily patting Yoongi's cheek, which gained the older's attention.

Yoongi's cheeks heated up at the compliment, ''No no, Jiminie's the pretty one'' He dismissed.

Jimin pouted for a second, ''Both pwetty!'' He beamed in excitment, turning around in his hyung's lap so they could be face to face. Yoongi nodded into the distance, ''Okay, if you say so'' He smiled, bringing his hands up to squish Jimin's round cheeks.

The baby laughed, trying to pry away his hyung's hands, but failing terribly.

Jungkook who was still on the floor whined, tugging at Yoongi's sock. Jimin turned around at the noise, ''Baby wants up?'' He asked, patting Jungkook's soft baby head. Jungkook made a noise again confirming Jimin's question.

Namjoon strolled over to them, Taehyung sitting on his hip, cheekily nibbling on his left ear. He picked Jungkook up and placed him next to the duo on the couch. 

Jungkook smiled happily, crawling over to push Jimin out of Yoongi's lap to sit there himself.

Jimin huffed, crossing his arms.

Yoongi smiled down at the younger in his lap, kissing him on the forehead. The baby was just too cute. Jungkook giggled, nuzzling into his chest, wanting a hug. Yoongi's arms slipped around his tiny frame and held him close.

Jimin was sad, did his hyung not love Jiminie as much as Kookie?

He clumsily slipped down the couch, walking over to Namjoon and Taehyung who was sitting on the floor having a tickle war. ''Taetae!'' Jimin whined, gaining his best friend's attention immediately. Taehyung came rushing over, patting his head. ''Jiminie sad?'' He asked, seeing his best friend's eyes fill with tears.

Taehyung pouted, Jiminie should always be happy!

Jimin sniffled, pointing towards Yoongi and Jungkook lovingly hugging on the couch. Taehyung's mouth opened, his face fell.

Kookie and him were gonna get married when they were old, but now he doesn't know. Taehyung got mad, stomping his tiny foot on the floor. ''Kookie!'' He said betrayed, the other's eyes were on him in less than a second. He crawled towards the end of the couch, looking at the older.

''Kookie mine not Yoongi hyung's'' Taehyung complained, bottom lip jutting out. Jungkook seemed surprised, he tried to reach for the slightly taller boy, catching thin air in his tiny hands.

''Taetae's kookie'' He cried out, almost toppling off the couch from trying to grab the older. Jin hurriedly rushed over to catch him and place him on the ground next to Taehyung.

The said boy huffed in annoyance, sitting down on the ground. Jungkook hurriedly crawled over, sitting in-between his legs, he kissed the older on his lips, ''Taetae's kookie!'' He cried again. When the taller didn't react, he placed more sloppy kisses all over his face.

Taehyung tried to restrain his smile, but the baby was too cute. ''Taetae's kookie'' He repeated happily, burying him in a big hug. They cuddled together on the floor making weird faces at each other, making Jimin feel even more alone. Yoongi hyung didn't want him and now Taetae didn't want him.

Running over to Namjoon's strong arms he buried his face in his neck. ''Oh no Jiminie, why are you sad?'' He asked, putting a little distance between them to he could look at Jimin's tear covered face. The baby hiccuped in-between cries, ''Loongi hyung....'' He whimpered.

''What about Yoongi? Was he mean to you?''

Jimin shook his head, ''Loongi hyung don't want Jiminie, he love Kookie.'' He cried, hugging the older even closer. Namjoon pulled him closer, rubbing soothing circles on his back. 

Yoongi overheard them, and came running towards them.

He stopped and met eyes with Namjoon, ''I love Kookie, but I love Jiminie more'' He shyly confessed, scratching the back of his neck. Jimin peeked out from his Appa's chest, ''Love Jiminie more?'' He asked confused, sniffling.

''Yes I love Jiminie more..''

Jimin stiffened for a second, before dashing out towards his hyung's open arms. ''Jiminie love Loongi hyung too'' He smiled gleefully, wrapping his arms around the taller's waist. Namjoon watched them with a fond look.

''I think it's time to go to bed now children'' Jin announced, letting go of Hoseok and strolling over to the two babies playing on the ground. Taehyung pouted, ''No more play?'' He asked sad, looking at Jungkook.

''No, It's time to sleep now, It's very late'' He pushed on, ''C'mon now'' He reached his hand out towards Taehyung who happily took it in his. Jungkook crawled beside them into their shared bedroom. Leaving the other four behind.

''You heard your Umma, let's go!'' Namjoon added. Yoongi cheered, he had been wanting to sleep since the second he woke up. Jimin didn't mind as long as he got to sleep next to his hyung. 

Yoongi lifted Jimin into his bed, joining him shortly after. ''Do you want me to tuck you in?'' Namjoon asked, raising a playful brow. Knowing already what the answer was going to be. Yoongi rolled his eyes, covering the two of them with his cover, ''I'm a big boy I don't need to be tucked in, and I can tuck in Jimin'' He said, letting Jimin's smaller frame curl into his chest. He wrapped an arm around his waist and kissed his forehead. ''Goodnight'' The two small boys spoke from the bed. Namjoon told them to sleep tight, turned the lights off before going to help Jin.

Jin had just finished tucking them in, Taehyung had refused to go to sleep unless he could cuddle with Kookie. The older complied knowing damn well that even if he said no Taehyung would sneak into the baby's bed anyway.

''Baby tired?'' Taehyung asked, playing with Jungkook's little ear. The younger yawned, nodding his head tiredly. Soon enough they were both asleep, neatly tucked into each other's arms.

Just as Jin closed the door he bumped into his boyfriend's chest. A small squeak passed his lips. Namjoon just chuckled, placing a kiss on his forehead. ''Let's go get Hobi'' He muttered.

Hoseok was sitting on the couch looking crestfallen. Jin furrowed his brows, ''What's the matter angel?''

''Hobi doesn't want to sleep alone'' He pouted, ''Can.....can I sleep with you?'' He softly whispered, gazing up at them with big hopeful eyes. Namjoon and Jin exchanged a glance before smiling.

''Of course you can, C'mon now'' Namjoon said, holding his little hand and leading them to the bedroom down the hall.

They all got in bed, Hoseok lying in the middle cuddled up into his Umma's chest. Jin wrapped a protective arm around him, tugging him closer. ''Goodnight Umma and Appa'' Hoseok yawned, eyes falling shut.

''Goodnight baby'' Jin whispered, softly threading his finger's through Hoseok's light brown hair. Once he wall fully asleep Namjoon spoke. ''We'd be great parents, just throwing it out.'' He chuckled. Jin agreed, as a pair of soft lips met his forehead, he smiled up at Namjoon. ''G'night'' Namjoon said. ''Night'' Jin answered, and they all fell into a peaceful slumber.

 

 


 

The next morning

''AH! Why the am I in your bed!'' Hoseok shrieked, jumping out of the bed, hitting his back on the floor.

Jin didn't even open his eyes, he just laughed, which Namjoon did as well.

If they only knew....

 

 


 

Hey guys!

Did a sequel to Babies? Hope u enjoyed it was alot of fun to write haha! Might be some grammar errors etc but bear with me, im too tired to care rn, ill go back and fix it another time....

Please leave a comment on what you thought, and feel free to subscribe! 

Have a nice morning/day/night! ♥