The new student

One shot drabbles

Kim Seokjin. Highest ranked student in all of Westhigh.

but also the least popular student in Westhigh.

The said boy had always been a hardworker, guessing it runs in his genes since his father is a very successful buisness man. Which resulted in him being home alone for most of his time. His entire childhood could be deemed fatherless seeing as the man only came home in the middle of the night or not at all. Seokjin's father was a very strict and diciplined man, so the boy actually didn't mind his abscence very much.

Neither did the woman who was currently in a relationship with his father. Seokjin could smell the plastic surrounding the woman's aura the second she stepped a foot in their house, he could see right through her fake smiles and compliments, seeing her for who she really was. A gold digger. Everything she did basically screamed it in their face's, all face's except his dad's. Sighing Seokjin washed his dishes tiredly, before rounding the corner, almost gracing his shoulder in the process, before landing face down onto the soft couch in the livingroom.

Thinking back to what his homeroom teacher had informed all of them that day, his voice echoing in his head as he thought over the words, ''Tomorrow a new student will be arriving at our school, he's been transfered from his last school due to....consequences. I want every single one of you to make him feel welcomed okay? Okay. Class dismissed.''

Seokjin was poundering over what the student would be like. He could only imagine someone who didn't care for his studies very well, understanding that from when the homeroom teacher said ''Due to consequences''

So either the student was completely reckless or someone who was so severly bullied he had to transfer. He was hoping for the first option as he was feeling very dishearted at the second option, praying that no person would have to go through something like that. But as you all know the world can be a cruel place.

 

Slinging his backpack over his left shoulder, the boy kicked the door close after stepping outside, locking the door with his free hand. Walking down the porch steps he headed towards school with a hint of excitment. The cold of fall lingering in the air, as a gentle breeze blew his bangs out of his face, sending a shiver down his spine. He should've worn his scarf this morning. Sighing he stuffed his hands futher into his jacket pocket's.

A mysterious figure was leaning against the gate of the school, with one leg propped up against the fence, he took a long drag of the cigarette and blew out a cloud of smoke. Seokjin decided to ignore him, not wanting to get involved with people like him. Pulling out his ID card out of his jean pocket he inhaled a breath of smoke, turning his head around to look at the stranger who ever-so-nicely blew smoke at him. He raised and eyebrow at the taller, who only gave him an apathetic look, followed by a playfull smirk. Shaking his head he took the ID card out, pressing it against the scanner before stepping into the school's court yard.

Neatly placing his bag next to his desk, he waited for the new student's arrival to be announced. Yet he found his mind running off to the boy he encountered earlier, blonde messy hair, eagle like eyes, and plush kissable lips. The latter groaned to himself, he did not just think that.

Kim Seokjin does not get crushes on boys, especially not boy's dressed in black tshirts and macthing ripped jeans.

The teacher's voice abrubtly broke his train of thought's, soon the door opened and the new student was-

wait.

The new student was the boy from earlier?

His jaw tightned and he cursed incoherently to himself. Why did that attractive and seriously rude boy have to start his class. He was beyond annoyed but at the same time a tad bit thrilled, just a tad bit.

He stopped listening completely after he got his name, starring quite bluntly at the blonde.

The blonde boy named Kim Namjoon, noticed the extra attention the sassy boy from earlier was giving him, so he couldn't contain the cocky smirk painting his face as he walked to his seat that happened to be right behind that cutie. Memorizing the black haired's blush that was quickly replaced with an eyeroll his way. Leaning back in his chair with crossed arms, he watched the other's tense shoulder's slowly relax, that was until he decided to be a tease and bore holes into the back of his head. He knew the cutie could feel it and he only wanted to see how long it would take for him to snap.

Seokjin was slowly running out of patience, tapping his foot against the floor in annoyence. Why did that Namjoon guy have to be seated right behind him? and why did he feel the need to stare at him like he wished he would drop dead?

Class was dismissed and the said boy was fuming, roughly stacking his books and notes back into his bag as the students headed out for lunch. Zipping his bag close, he was about to get up when two pair of hands landed on his desk infront of him, quirking a brow he looked up at the other confused. Namjoon.

''Gotta give it to ya, didn't think you'd make it this long without snapping y'know.'' Namjoon said with cheer amusment, smirking down at him. The taller's powerful aura made the latter a bit nervous, but he wasn't going to lose his cool because Namjoon happened to look really hot from this angle. ''Well you underastimated me, now if you'll excuse me i'll go eat my lunch'' Seokjin lectured, slipping out of his seat and stepping into the corridors, only to have Namjoon following him close behind.

Closing his hands behind his back he looked over the shorter's shoulder, ''Never got your name.'' He whispered into his ear huskily, sending a chill down the other's spine. Seokjin jumped at the sudden closeness, swatting his hand in Namjoon's direction. ''You never asked for my name.'' He easily stated, the boy couldn't grasp why the taller had taken such a sudden intrest in him in the first place? He was literally the least intresting person in school.

''So what is your name then cutie?'' Namjoon laughed shortly, deciding to walk beside the other. Seokjin's heart fluttered temporarily at the petname, sensing that the taller had a quite flirty persona. ''Well it's certainly not 'cutie' if you may, it's Kim Seokjin'' He affirmed, throwing him a quick side glance. People were slowly taking intrest in the duo walsing down the halls together whispering and throwing shady glances. Mainly because Namjoon was new and fairly hot, but also because no one ever walked beside Seokjin.

''Sassy i like it'' 

The other couldn't hold back his eyeroll once again, abruptly taking a left turn, he hoped he would shake the other off. It was to no avail as the blonde was fairly quick and jogged up to him with a smug smile. Sighing out loud he unlocked a door, holding onto the key, ''It was nice talking to you now if you'll excuse me, seeing as im the only student allowed up here'' Seokjin gestured as he opened the door. That only intruiged Namjoon more. ''Not gonna happen'' He winked, crossing his arms over his chest. 

The shorter gave him a death glare before going up the stairs, the other was so stubborn he'd probably only waste his precious lunch time trying to get him to leave him the hell alone. Opening the last door, he pushed it open and was met by a gust of air. 

Usually people were fawning over Namjoon's looks but this one wasn't and that peaked his intrest. Stepping outside into what looked like a nicely decorated rooftop, there were flower's in every corner and a hammock placed in the middle. Obviously the plants were fake, seeing as it was fall and they hadn't died yet. 

''So this is were you go for lunch huh?'' Namjoon geniuenly asked. Seokjin admittedly nodded taking a seat in the hammock, placing his bag in his lap.

''Don't you want to sit with your friends though, in the cafeteria?'' He quirked an eyebrow, walking towards the edge of the rooftop, looking down at the people eating and chatting with their friends happily. The question did sting his heart a little but he was used to being alone and felt no shame in it. ''No, i dont associate with people in school, im only here for studying.'' Seokjin said in a stern voice.

''Well now you 'associate' with me and im in school.'' He smiled walking to stand a few feet infront of the shorter, tucking his hands into his jeans pockets. Seokjin let out a geniuine laugh, that caught him off-guard. Namjoon's smile grew wider at the sweet sound of the other's laugh, dimples showing and all.

''I guess you're right.'' The latter smiled taking another bite of his self-made sandwhich. Noticing the other didn't bring anything for himself he couldn't help but ask, ''You're not going to eat anything?'' His voice laced with concern, he himself didn't even know why he was concerned in the first place. Shrugging his shoulder's Namjoon shook his head, ''Nah i usually dont eat lunch''

''Well i got an extra sandwhich, you want it?'' 

''Sure, thanks man'' Namjoon accepted the food and slowly started munching on it. Sitting down on the ground infront of him indian-style. They chatted about a little bit of everything, from school to music to zodiac signs. They were both completely comfortable with eachother despite having known the other for merely two hours. Both liked R&B music, Seokjin thought school was okay and learned that Namjoon despised it, Seokjin was a sagittarius and Namjoon was a virgo.

''You know you're not as mean as you may look, you're pretty flirty and nice'' Seokjin added folding his hands in his lap. That peaked the other's intrest and he looked up from the ground, mimicking the black haired's words, ''And you're not as sassy as you act, you're pretty kind and chill''

They both smiled to eachother from the sudden awkwardness filling the air from the compliments. Soon they bursted into whole-hearted laughthers. 

The bell rung, announcing that classes were starting again. Getting up from the ground Namjoon dusted off his pants. Seokjin was about to head back to class aswell when he noticed the way-too-big spider crawling up his shirt, with a shriek he stood up, in a panicked state he tried to dust the creature from his clothes.

Namjoon raised both eyebrows at the sound and whipped his head around, there stood Seokjin with his face drained from colour and quickly dusting his shirt with his hands. ''What the are you doing?'' He asked confused about the situation.

''T-there was a spider! Is it gone? please tell me it's gone.'' Seokjin pleaded looking up at the taller with hoping eyes. Namjoon walked closer, placing his warm hands on his shoulder's, ''Relax i can't look for it if you're moving around like that.'' He stated. The latter relaxed from the heat of the other's hands, but his eyes still looked terrified, he really hated spiders.

Releasing his shoulder's, the taller tucked his hand beneath Seokjin's chin, turning it side ways to check for the poor creature. The black haired boy could feel his heart pound in his chest at the mere contact of Namjoon's warm skin. Chewing his lips nervously.

The blonde found the spider, it was resting comfortably at the curve of his back, right above his . ''Found it'' He exclaimed, dusting gently at the other's back, accidentally touching his from time to time while trying to get it off. Seokjin furiously blushed at the feeling of his hands, there.

''It's gone now'' Namjoon smirked turning his head around to meet the other's eyes. Their noses inches away as they breathed in eachother's air. ''You touched my on purpose didn't you?'' Seokjin raised an amused eyebrow, blushing slightly at his own question. Their eyes locked and Namjoon only winked in response. 

Namjoon suddenly leaned in closer, their lips slowly brushing against eachother. Seokjin felt like his heart would explode at that moment, heart beating so fast all the blood rushed to his ears. The boy closed in slow and steady, their lips connected in a bliss, molding together perfectly. The feel of Namjoon's plump lips against his own made him see stars, letting his hands rest against the taller's chest he could feel the blonde's gentle hands against his cheeks, holding him in place. Slowly massaging Seokjin's mouth open, a soft mewl escaped the latter's lips. Tasting every bit of his mouth Namjoon sighed in content, tilting the other's head gently to get better acsess. 

Seokjin nervously tugged at the fabric of the taller's shirt, being very inexperienced with kissing and all. 

The warmth of Namjoon's mouth sent a current running up his body, his legs turning into jelly. Namjoon caught him before his knees gave in and wrapped a protective arm around his waist. Their bodies pushed closer and Seokjin could smell the scent of the other's cologne, hitting him like a wave. Their tounges wrestled softly for dominance, but the black haired boy gave in, and let the latter take the lead off the kiss. Giving an experienced swipe of his tounge over the other's lower lip.

Slowly pulling away to catch their breaths, Namjoon tugged at his bottom lip gently before resting his forehead against Seokjin's. After catching his breath the shorter's eyes fluttered open to meet his and a blush stood high on his cheeks. ''Did you like my kissing?'' Namjoon smirked playfully gazing into the latter's eyes, Seokjin blushed furiously and diverted his eyes to his hands. 

Too cute.

Placing a soft peck on the black haired boy's lips pulled back and spoke,''We should get to class'' Namjoon cracked a smile, letting his hands fall down to hold the other's. A low ''Y-yeah'' was all that the shorter managed to get out, feeling all dazed from the kiss earlier.

That was the day Kim Seokjin got a friend.

That was the day his entire life started to change.

And lastly that was the day he started enjoying life to it's fullest.

All thanks to one significant boy.

Kim Namjoon.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

I thought this was kinda cute, but y'know it's soon 4 am here so im not even thinking straight lol. But please do comment what you think and what pairing you want to read about next! I live for your comments tbvh haha.

Have a nice day/night! Thank you to all my subscribers love you all!♥