When wishes come true

One shot drabbles

Jimin squealed as a sudden weight fell on his back, his knees almost gave in on him but his quick reflexes pushed him back up again. A bright laugh of joy tinkled in his ears, as his boyfriend gleefully clung to his back. Legs wrapped around him and all. 

This was nothing new, this happened all too often. The smaller didn't mind but it would be nice to get a heads up and not get a mini heartattack everytime.

Jimin giggled at the happiness bubbling from Taehyung's throat behind his back. ''Faster Jiminie~'' Taehyung shouted happily. Slapping him on the for emphasis. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully, ''Last time I checked I was your boyfriend, not a horse.'' He ended with a snort.

He received a wet kiss to his cheek in reply, ''Maybe you could be both.'' Taehyung lowly murmured in his ear, his hot breath sending a chill of electricity down Jimin's spine.

''First of all I don't know if you meant for that to be ual, but that actually makes no sense whatsoever.'' Jimin laughed, reaching his hand up to give Taehyung's cheek a soft pat. His boyfriend had his moments of stupidity but that's one of the reasons why he loves him.

Taehyung merely shrugged in reply, tighitening his legs around the shorter's waist, and letting his eyes travel up to gaze at the stars glittering in the midnight sky. The night sky had always been Taeehyung's favorite thing, aside from Jimin that is, there was something so enchanting about the small dots sparkling in the deep sky. There was so much he didn't know, the universe beholds so many secrets that he wants to uncover, one by one. But he knows for a fact that's impossible.

As he gazes upon the stars he comes to the conclusion, that even if the beautiful sky would turn grey forever, he could still gaze into Jimin's eyes and see the whole universe.

Because at the end of the day, Jimin was his whole world.

Whenever his boyfriend would bubble into a cute laugh, his eyes would shine and sparkle brighter than any star ever could. Jimin's eyes were enchanting, they held so much love and passion. God his boyfriend was an angel.

Jimin had one of those mesmerizing smiles, it shone so bright it could light up an entire room.

Sighing dreamily, Taehyung gazed down at his boyfriend with eyes filled with love; Softly nuzzling his face into the side of Jimin's, he hugged the shorter closer to himself. He felt so warm and soft it was so nice it was borderline addicting. Even Jimin's natural scent was addicting, peachy and sweet.

A cute laugh passed his boyfriend's lips, feeling the warmth of the other's sudden closeness spread through his chest. Cherished and loved, that's how Taehyung made him feel every single day without even saying anything.

They came across their usual place and the taller swiftly jumped off his back, taking off his backpack. Jimin stretched with a smile, he had subconsciously had for the whole way there.

Taehyung layed out a big blanket on the grass, right below a big oak tree. He plopped down, leaning his back against the tree and patted the empty space next to him, looking up at Jimin with gleefull eyes.

Jimin comfortably sat down, immediately cuddling into Taehyung's broad and warm chest. Chuckling, Taehyung wrapped his arms around the smaller's frame, tugging him closer. Nosing into the fluffy mop of black hair right below his nose, he placed a chaste kiss on the crown of Jimin's head. A soft sigh of content came from below him and he could already picture the grin on his boyfriend's face.

This had always been a tradition of theirs. Every year on October 13th, on Jimin's birthday; They would sit beneath the same old oak tree and watch a fallen star, that always fell at the same time every year. At 9:00 PM precisely.

It was 8 minutes left, and they savoured every single second in each other's embrace. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung's waist tightly, leaning his head on the crook of his neck with a smile. ''I'm so happy.'' He giggled against the skin on Taehyung's collar bone, sending a wave of electricity through his body. Taehyung could feel how genuine and throughly happy he truly was. Because he was as well.

''I am too, I'm so thankful to have you in my life. To see your bright smile everyday, and to wake up to your cute face.-'' Taehyung smiled, leaving butterfly kisses all over his boyfriend's baby cheeks. Earning a cute squeal from Jimin, when he trailed down to the side of his neck. 

Taehyung spoke every word with affection; ‘love’, always made Jimin's hands go numb, ‘you’re my’ would set off his heart as a ticking bomb, and ‘I Love you’ meant the world to Jimin. I love you, was the only words Jimin wanted to hear in the world. He was so head over heels for his boyfriend he'd never been happier in his life.

Jimin was so happy he couldn't stop giggling at the loving affection he was recieving. Sighing happily he slowly raised his hand towards the sky, imagining what it would feel like to touch the stars. His eyes sparkled as bright as the stars in the midnight sky. As his mind drifted him away to a peacefull place.

Taehyung caressed his boyfriend's shorter arm, til his hand skimmed the top of Jimin's hand, letting his fingers interlock around the other's hand through the small cracks between his fingers.

''Jimin-ah.'' Taehyung murmured against his ear. A shiver fidning it's way down his spine from the sudden promixity. His big doe eyes gazed up at the taller boy, and Taehyung could feel the corner of his lips rising at the image before him.

''It's time..'' He softly whispered.

Simultaneously their heads drifted upwards towards the big dark sky. And as on cue the star began falling for only a few seconds. Jimin closed his eyes tightly and quietly made his wish. Taehyung'd didn't catch it, for if he did; it wouldn't come true.

But what he did wish for; was for them to be together forever.

Just when Jimin was about to open his eyes, a hand covered them. He was about to say something, when a tiny weight fell on his lap. Taehyung removed his hand and gazed down at his boyfriend with a cheesy smile. ''Open it!'' He giggled excitedly. Eyes filled with high expecations. Jimin's eyes widened comically at the small but cute gift lying on his lap, baby blue wrapping paper; topped with a icy blue ribbon.

Jimin slowly unwrapped his gift, and a velor black box was revealed. His heart skipped a beat as he nervously tugged the lip off the box. Jimin nearly broke into tears at the sight.

There a silver ring decorated with a sparkling diamond carved into the middle laid.

Jimin's cheeks rose as he broke into the biggest smile, tears dimmed his vision as they spilled down his cheeks. He felt like sobbing and screaming in happiness at the same time. His hands were shaking as he gazed up at the boy he treasured the most. Their eyes met.

Taehyung teared up at the intimate moment, his voice cracking as he began speaking "Words can't describe how much I love you, I want to wake up with you every morning, I want to start a family with you, and I just want to grow old together and watch your beautiful smile light up my day for the rest of my life.'' Tears were spilling down his cheeks rentelessly, as his heart hammered in his chest from both happiness and anticipation. He smiled through the tears, gazing at his boyfriend who's beauty was out of this world.

Reaching for Jimin's hand he squeezed it tightly. 

''Park Jimin, will you marry me?'' He asked.

Jimin's heart skipped 2 beats when the final question was asked. Another wave of tears fell down his rosy cheeks as his smile grew even brighter. He half giggled through a smile, squeezing Taehyung's hand just like he'd done. He couldn't believe this was real life. It felt like he was dreaming. 

All of the years of friendship, leading to their relationship. All of the moments of laughter and all of the moments of arguing. It all lead up to this moment. Nothing seemed important anymore, nothing other than the angel gazing down at him with big hopeful eyes.

''Yes. Yes I will, of course.'' Jimin croaked out through a smile. Fighting back the tears willing to spill once again.

Taehyung looked like he was on cloud nine, this was the happiest moment of his life. His one true love was going to be his forever. 

Messily wiping at his eyes, he carefully picked the ring out of the box; reaching for Jimin's hand he gently put the ring around his finger. Smiling through the newformed tears, he kissed the top of his hand.

Jimin giggled in pure happiness, his heart was swelling with joy and affection.

Taehyung caressed his cheeks, gazing at him lovingly through the tears. Smiling he leaned down to capture his plump lips. They were so warm against Jimin's skin, his lips reminded him of soft, little fluffy pillows. Jimin wrapped his arms around his neck, deepening the kiss. The kiss was filled with so much passion and so many untold emotions, it left them both breathless at the intensity.

Their lips molded against each other's perfectly, as if they were carved precisely for one another. They fit together perfectly in every way, shape and form.

The kiss was messy, filled with salty tears and forced back smiles. Taehyung put his hands down at Jimin's waist while pulling him closer to his chest. 

Jimin pulled just an inch to catch his breath. He gazed up at his soon to be husband with eyes full of delight. His smile shining brighter than ever before. Taehyung met his eyes, watching his absolutely endearing boyfriend look up at him like that through wet eyelashes.

Taehyung placed a last kiss on the tip of his button nose. Both of them broke into a fit of giggles, their bodies filled with so much happiness it bubbled out.

After the laugh slowly died down, he caressed the soft skin of Jimin's cheeks, he smiled. ''I love you so so much.'' 

''I love you too.'' Jimin croaked out through a bright smile, as a single tear of happiness rolled down his cheek.

 

This was it, it was official. They were going to be by each other's side for the rest of their lives.

 

Sometimes dreams really do come true. As did Jimin's wish to spend the rest of his life with the boy that he loved.

 

Jimin belonged to Taehyung, and Taehyung belonged to Jimin.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

Sorry for the super delayed update. I recently moved and was really busy packing and balancing school all together. And we had so much trouble with the internet later on in the new house, i was without it for over a month it was torture.

But I'm back again and with a short but sweet Vmin proposal one shot.

I hope you enjoyed!

Feel free to leave a comment below on what you thought, and what pairing you'd want next!

Until next time~