Bickering

One shot drabbles

Himchan stared out the car window with a sour look on his face. It was raining, heavily. Today was their day off in weeks, and mother nature had decided that, the one day they were free, she would destroy it. 

They had just finished shopping at the mall and the said boy couldn't be happier. Youngjae and Daehyun had dragged everybody out of their beds at 10 am in the morning to go shopping, because quote ''We never do anything together anymore.'' Because clearly it wasn't enough for them to eat, practise, shower and sleep together every single day.

Nevertheless Himchan had obidiently tagged along, hoping that Yongguk would stay back at the dorm. But luck seemed to never be on his side, right infront of his seat the other was sitting, chatting with the youngest of the group. The oldest had had quite the dispute a week earlier, and no on heard the end of it. They had consistently been ignoring each other's existence or argued for an hour straight, to say the rest of the member were sick of it, was the understatement of the year.

The despute was founded because of their ignorance and stubbourness. Everyone, knew that the two were crushing on eachother badly, yet neither making an effort to pursue it. Instead settling with annoying eachother and name callings, they simply did that to get to spend time with one another. Yet having figured out that they could interact lovingly if the both of them just got their heads out of their asses.

''Why won't you just admit that you like Yongguk hyung a lot?'' Jongup groaned, recieving a sympathic look from the maknae of the group, Junhong. Himchan got agitated by the non-stop questions they put him and Yongguk through everyday. He did simply not like that big headed, ignorant, adorable, stubbourn jerk. Not at all.

''Yeah like i'd be intrested in that dumb jerk, I got standards you know.'' Himchan grumpily muttered, turning his body further away from the boy beside him. He would preferrebly watch paint dry than spend time with Yongguk.

''Hey! I'm a catch and you know it. Anyone would be blessed to be dating me.'' Yongguk snarled back, turning his head around to look at the said boy behind him.

''Oh really? Then why is your sorry single?'' Himchan mocked in return, narrowing his eyes at the leader of the group.

''That's ing it Himchan i-'' Yongguk spat, turning his body around to try and grip Himchan's collar. Getting interupted by an agitated Youngjae, stopping his arms mid reach to push them back to Yongguk. ''Both of you shut the hell up right now.'' He commanded, leaning back in his seat with a sigh when the two oldest finally gave up their childish bickering. Daehyun patted his shoulder knowingly. 

Himchan sent a death glare to the other, recieving a just as menancing look in return. With a roll of his eyes he continued staring out the bleak window, decorated with small dropplets of water. Yongguk scoffed turning his attention forward again.

The familiar dorm came into reach and the van stopped. The managers got out and headed for their own apartments futher up the street, leaving the group to deal with themselvs. Jongup and Junghong literally rushed out the car the second it stopped, ''Freedom!'' Junhong cheered tugging the other with him inside the dorm. They wasted no time in un-locking the door and stumbling for their shared bedroom, finally they could play the new game they bought at the store. And also get away from their childish hyungs.

Yongguk took his sweet time getting out, knowing that the boy behind him could only leave when he had. Himchan bit his tounge, growing more impatient and irritated by the second. ''Can you hurry the up already, god you're getting old.'' He growled, kicking at the seat infront of him, in which the other was half-sitting on at this point.

''We're the same age god damn it.'' Getting out he pulled his hood up to prevent getting wet by the heavy rain falling upon him. Stuffing his hands in his pockets he cursed under his breath all the way inside, god how did Himchan manage to get on his nerves every single day.

Finally escaping the cramping car he entered the dorm, taking his shoes off in a hurry. All he wanted was too dive into his soft pillows and take a long well derserved nap. Walking into his room he closed the door behind him, finally he was going to get some peace and quiet. As he was changing out of his pants to his box-briefs, he heard his annoying roommate enter the room as well. ''Wow a striptease, just for me? How sweet.'' Yongguk smirked, leaning his shoulder against the door in amusment, after closing it.

Himhan blushed at the other's forwardness, hiding his face behind his bangs so Yongguk wouldn't see his reddened cheeks. ''Yeah i bet you'd love that wouldn't you.'' He hissed, slowly slipping his white shirt over his head. Tucking it back into his drawer in clear annoyance.

''I really, would.'' Yongguk breathed out huskily, his breath fanning against his neck, sending goosebumps down his upper body. His hands leaving feather light touches down his sides. Himchan's cheeks flushed hotter than the sun at the sudden loss of space between them. And maybe because he secretly enjoyed this very much.

''Yongguk quit playing games, I dont want you.'' Himchan growled, pushing the other's erted hands away from his torso. The said boy grinned with a smug look crossing his face, god did he enjoy when Himchan got like this.

''I know you want me.'' He sang as he gave the boy his space back again, turning to sit at his desk to work on some new lyrics for his up-coming song. Putting his headphones on he leaned back in the chair, giving the boy a wink before turning his attention to his IPad. Himchan rolled his eyes, slipping into a shirt he 'borrowed' from Yongguk, simply because it was comfortable and a bit bigger on him than the other. So it was clearly a perfect sleeping shirt, right? He knew it was the boy's favorite shirt to wear and that's the only reasons he took it. Is at least what he states. Not at all because Yongguk wore it so much it held his natural scent, which was incredibly soothing and nice.

Nuzzling into his heap of pillows and blankets his eyes fluttered close, the last thing he saw was the male's back turned to him. Sleep enveloped him in a big warm blanket that he never wanted to leave. 

Himchan had a thing for moving around in his sleep a lot. Thrashing around in his sheet's he turned his body to the other side of the bed, with one arm dangling off the edge. Yongguk rolled his eyes in annoyance, the latter had officially rolled around in his bed 12 times in the last hour, cutting his focus everytime. With a scowl on his face he looked at Himchan and turned the volume up on his IPad.

A small clicking noise disturbed him from his peaceful sleep, struggling to keep his eyes open he checked the clock, 06:18 pm. He'd been asleep for around two hours right now, another hour couldn't hurt right?

Yongguk who had secretly gazed at the cute sleeping firgure on the bed just a moment ago, sighed to himself. The other was endearing in so many levels he couldn't even begin to describe. Wishing that the both of them would stop this ever lasting bickering and just admit their feelings to one another. It was merely a dream, the second he'd confess he would most likely get a, ''It's not funny Yongguk'' in response.

*Meanwhile in the kitchen.*

''So when do you think they're gonna notice?'' Daehyun sniggered, resting his head on the palms of his hands, looking into the other's eyes. 

''Soon i presume.'' Youngjae chuckled at their own action earlier. Leaning back in his chair he held the same amused look on his face as the other boy. The oldest two of the group were going to skin them alive one they noticed what they'd done, but hey, couldn't be worse than hearing them argue back and forth everyday.

*Back in Yongguk's and Himhan's shared room.*

Getting back to work he put his headphones back on again. He had felt very inspired in these last hours, managing to finish a little bit more than half of the lyrics for the song. It could've been mainly because Himchan was peacefully sleeping next to him, making him feel at ease. But It's not like he'd ever admit that out loud.

The rain had finally come to a halt, allowing dusk to roll in. Stars were sparkling in the twilight sky, with the moon spreading it's blue-ish glow over the buzzing city.

Himchan awoke to the same silence he fell asleep too. Rubbing his tired eyes, he slowly sat up in the soft sheets, leaning his back against the bed frame. Head spinning too much for him to make any sudden or quick movements. Sitting this way for quite some time, simply watching Yongguk at work a few feet away from himself. God Yongguk even looked good from the back. Himchan thought to himself. 

Feeling awake enough, he pushed himself off the bed, stretching with a yawn he made his way to the bedroom door. Opening it, the door stood just the way it did before. What?

The handle moved but the rest didn't, ''Yongguk did you do this?'' He scowled, throwing a glare at the oldest of the group. The other who had removed his headphones when Himchan woke up looked at him confused, ''I haven't done anything.'' He scoffed, feeling equally uneased by the fact that the door didn't budge as the latter did.

Himchan knocked on the door, with a angry look casted over him. ''Hey, Youngjae if you locked us in here im going to kill you the second we get out of here!'' He yelled through the thin wooden door, seperating him from the culprit who committed this crime. He knew it was the two second oldest of the group who did this, because they're the only ones who'd dare put Himchan and Yongguk through this.

He could hear Youngjae and Daehyun talking to each other shortly before busting into laughter, their voices coming out muffled from the door between them, so Himchan couldn't make out what they were saying. The duo walked closer to the door, ''You two need this, trust me! Everyone's getting sick of you two so we're not opening until you're friends or in love or whatever.'' Daehyun answered back, but with much more amusment than the second oldest himself had.

''Ugh you can't just force me to interact with this big jerk! I'm a good person I don't deserve this.'' Himchan muttered the last part, holding a sour look on his face. Yongguk had gotten out of his chair and was now standing next to the latter with a angry look. Crossing his arms over his chest he glared at Himchan, ''If you weren't such a all the time, we wouldn't even be in this situation!'' He yelled, frustrated that they were in this situation to begin with.

The latter turned his head around at the insult, ''Excuse me, if you actually got once in a while you wouldn't be this uptight to begin with!'' Growling, he threw the oldest a death glare. How dared he put this on him? This was clearly only Yongguk's fault.

''I'm going to ing kill you.'' Yongguk lips snarled in anger, gripping the collar of Himchan's shirt so roughly his knuckles turned white. Their noses were only inches apart, both of them could feel the other's hot breath tickling against each other's faces. 

''You'd do me a favor, cause I'd rather be dead than be forced to spend time with you.'' Himchan yelled back, equally mad at the other.

It got deadly silent, as their heavy breathings were the only thing echoeing off the walls of the room. The tension grew thick as neither moved for a long time, nor cut their death glare stare down competition they had going on. 

Himchan noticed the olders eyes slowly travel downward.

Suddenly feeling warm lips against his own, Yongguk's plump lips massaging against his own plush ones. The kiss was rough and passionate, having Himchan melting to his knees at it's intensity. Yongguk kissed him breathlessly and roughly, all of their pent up anger, washing away with the wind. He ran his tounge along the shorter's bottom lip, earning a soft moan in return, taking that opportunity to push his tounge inside, tasting every inch of Himchan's delicious mouth. Their tounges wrestled for dominance, but the latter gave in quickly, letting Yongguk lead the kiss.

Pulling a part, Himchan breathed heavily, eyes staying closed to try and regain his composure. Yongguk smirked proudly at his own creation, having Himchan weak and submitted beaneath his touch like this was a big compliment to his pride. 

The second oldest eyes fluttered open to gaze at Yongguk, he was still taken aback by the kiss and his mind felt like cotton. The other's grip on his collar had loosened through out the kiss, as the two just gazed into each other's eyes. 

Once Himchan fully got a hold of the situation he opened his mouth to speak, ''You use too much tounge.'' He mocked, with a cheshire grin. Trying his hardest to seem un-affected by Yongguk's passionate kiss that had his knees giving in. 

Yongguk's smirk eased into a scowl once the other opened his mouth. ''You know what. you Himchan.'' He spat, roughly pushing the said boy away from him. Storming into the bathroom in fury, slamming the door shut loudly behind him. Vowing to never look at Himchan ever again. He's such an annoying brat, someone needed to teach him a lesson.

Deciding to take a long shower to calm his nerves down, he muttered small curses beneath his breath as he stripped out of his clothes. Leaving them in a messy pile on the cold tilte floor. Stepping into the warm water, he could feel his tense muscles relax. Sighing out loud in content as he shampooed his hair with the watermelon scented shampoo Himchan always bought. 

Thinking about the other, he figured if Himchan was going put on an act to try and fool Yongguk that he wasn't intrested in him, then all he had to do was prove to him that he did? The leader needed to break him down to a weak mess beneath his fingers. With a knowing smirk he finished up before stepping out into the chilly air, drying his hair with the towel before wrapping it around his hips. Taking one last look at his reflection in the mirror, he stepped into the bedroom once again. 

Himchan who had been checking his phone at the foot of the bed, turned his head up when he heard the other unlock the bathrooom door. Swallowing thickly at the sight, Yongguk's towel hung loosely around his narrow hips, water droplets dripping down his bare chest, with his wet black hair in a slick mess. Quite the sight.

''I though you weren't interested in me?'' Yongguk nonchalantly asked, dragging one of his hands through his black locks. Clearly noticing the way Himchan was paying attention to his every move from the bed. Gazing at him with intrigued eyes.

Coughing the said boy, quickly turned to look away in embarassment. Cursing at his lack of ability to check people out without them noticing. Trying to come up with a witty comeback in his flustered state, he ended up mumbling a bunch of incoherent words. Playing with the hem of his, Yongguk's shirt, he chewed on the inside of his lips with pink tinted cheeks. An painfully adorable sight for the older.  

''Well are you intrested in m-me then?'' Himchan quietly spoke, putting emphasis on the 'you' part. His naturally fierce and composed personality, growing smaller beneath the other's strong gaze on him. With a slow sensual walk over Yongguk's body screamed confident, having the younger backing up on the bed slightly. Coming to a gentle halt infront of Himchan he leaned down on both of his arms, on either side of the other's thighs. ''Yeah, i thought that was obvious.'' His deep gentle voice spoke, sending a wave of electrisity down the latter's back. Softly tucking a strand of hair behind Himchan's ear, the pad of his thumb caressing his cheek as he did so.

The boy blushed bright red, not feeling confident enough to look into the other's burning eyes. Yongguk tilted his head up for their eyes to meet, planting a soft kiss to his chin, as he slowly trailed his nose against the other's jawline, before placing warm kisses on the skin right beneath his ear. His gummy smile shining when the younger gave a slight shiver at his ministrations. ''So i take it you like me back?'' Yongguk smiled against his skin, placing another soft kiss there.

Sighing deeply in content, he let his lips travel back up to Himchan's flushed cheeks, peppering sweet kisses all over his adorable face.

''Mm'' Himchan smiled brightly, eyes turning into half-moons and bunny teeth coming to show. Adoring the loving affection he was recieving from he oldest, who he had no idea could be this gentle and sweet. Wrapping his thin arms around the other's neck he played with the soft ends of his hair affectionetly, gazing into Yongguk's warm dark brown orbs. Slowly leaning his head forward to rest his forehead against the other's, maintaining eye contact the whole time. Himchan's gaze was soft, occasionally glancing down to look at his lips.  his lips, glancing at Yongguk's plump ones, his heartbeat quickened.

Dipping his head as if to kiss the other, his eyes closed, very subtly and softly brushing his lips across Yongguk's, but not entierly kissing him. As his lips brushed across to the older's cheek, pausing to softly inhale his scent, ''You smell so nice.'' He whispered smiling against the boy's cheek.

Yongguk's deep voice forming into a cute chuckle at the radom compliment he recieved. ''Is that why you always wear my shirt to sleep?'' He cooed with amusment. 

Himchan softly bit his cheek, ''Maybe...'' He mumbled, a warm and pleasant feeling spreading all over his chest.

In inch by inch their lips gently brushed against each other's, just barely touching. Himchan's eyes fluttered close as Yongguk pressed his lips against his. His mind shutting down when he immediately felt warm lips on his own. Moving in a very slow passionate kiss, this was everything Himchan had longed for, for so long that it felt almost surreal. 

Softly in a sigh of relief, melting under the older's perfect lips. Yongguk gently held the boy's face in his hands, caressing his cheeks with the pads of his silky smooth thumbs. Himchan tangled his hands in the other's wet locks, turning into goo beneath the other's warm, passionate touches.

Slowly pulling away to catch their breathes, neither wanting the moment to come to an end. Himchan's sighed softly, letting his eyes flutter open to look at the boy of his dreams. Yongguk was gazing down at him with his adorable gummy smile, the corner of his own lips tugging into a bright smile. He was happy.

Kissing the tip of the younger's nose, he walked over to his closet to put some fresh comfortable clothes on. Putting on boxers and a pair of grey sweatpants he walked back to the boy who still looked like he was floating on a cotton cloud of happiness. Chuckling he tucked the two of them down beneath the silky soft sheets, wrapping protective arms around the other's curved waist. Himchan nuzzled into the older's warm body, breathing in his manly scent. Resting his soft hands on the other's chest, feeling completely safe and content. If this was what heaven felt like, he never wanted to leave.

''Sleep tight baby.'' Yongguk murmured into his hair, placing a chaste kiss on his forehead. ''Mm you too.'' Himchan softly whispered, feeling sleep tugging at his eyelids once again. 

Once the two had entered dreamland, the door quietly unlocked itself. Peeking a head inside Youngjae looked at the peacefully sleeping couple on the bed, smiling to himself, ''We should be relationship therapists.'' He giggled, looking at Daehyun who was now standing beside him. The other joined the quiet laughter, high fiving the other at their success.

Daehyun took out his phone and snapped a quick photo, quietly laughing along his close friend as they exited the room. He was throughly going to enjoy their awkward explanation for the photo, one they woke up.

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi guys!

Hope you enjoyed this little one shot of banghim being to stubbourn to admit their own feelings for each other, but ending up doing so in the end. I worked extra hard on this one, so please do feel free to comment and subscribe if you'd like to see more.

Have a nice morning/day/afternoon/night!

Love you all ♥