Bugs?

One shot drabbles

Vmin

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

''......Tae'' A whisper of a voice echoed from the down the empty hall. 

Taehyung's tooth brush halted, dangling from the side of his open mouth.

Blinking he waited for something to happen. Nothing else was heard so he figured it was just his imagination playing tricks on him. Continuing the task at hand he quickly finished brushing his teeth and spit out the foam. 

Dragging a hand through his long dark locks, he decided to get it out of his face with a hair tie. He hadn't bothered getting a haircut in a few months and, so, naturally it grew. The back of his hair almost reached his shoulders at this point. Taehyung had thought about cutting it last week, but Jimin complimented his hair, so naturally it stayed.

Tossing his dirty shirt in the washing machine, he scratched his stomach with a tired yawn, turning the lights off, heading for the bedroom. 

Opening the door, Taehyung's eyebrows rose a notch. 

This was not was he was expecting to walk into at 02:34 AM.

He was distraught yet amazed at the view displayed in front of him.

Jimin; cowering in fear on the floor, holding a spatula and waving it around into the empty air. 

It took Taehyung at least 20 good seconds before his brai finally registered the humor in the situation. Taking a deep breath, he fell forward as he burst into heavy laughter. Arms folding over his stomach, feeling like he was about to run out of air. ''Ahhh'' Taehyung yelled in tears, not even trying to hold back his amusment.
 

Jimin who had been in his own state of panic, peered over the edge of the bed at Taehyung, fixing him with a disintrested look.

The tears lining Taehyung's eyes finally fell down his cheeks, wiping them away with the back of his hand he tried to calm his laughter down before he actually got a 6-pack.

Taehyung wheezed as his laughter slowly died down. Wiping at his eyes again, he straightened up his back. Resting his hands on his hips, he gave Jimin an incredulous look, who was in fact still giving him a death glare from the floor. ''It's not funny '' Jimin cursed at him in a hushed tone from the same position.

''No, believe me it really is'' Taehyung whispered back, eyes glinting with amusment. Jimin scowled, which lasted for about 00.3 seconds as a bug took a deep dive towards him. Shrieking, he fled over to the other side of the bed, spatula held high in protection. Taehyung who was still grounded at the door, chuckled lightly.

''You good there?'' He grinned.

Jimin snorted at him, walking backwards towards him; refusing to lose sight of the apparent bug. Stopping once he hit Taehyung's broad chest. 

The taller sighed, ruffling his boyfriend's hair before ditching the room for less than a minute, returning with a newspaper in hand. Much to Jimin's relief.

Stalking towards the bug he waited for the right moment, when it settled against the wall, he whacked it as hard as he could. Yawning he tossed the newspaper in the trash can next to the desk. ''I can't believe you're still scared of a Daddy Longlegs, I mean c'mon even the name is forcing you to laugh at it ''

Jimin flushed, eyes darting towards the floor, throwing the spatula somewhere on the ground. ''It has obscurely long legs, it's terrifying'' He murmured. Taehyung softned at the words, only his boyfriend would be afraid of long legs. Cute.

Opening his long arms he waited for the shorter to step into them. Sighing in content he slid his arms around Jimin's smaller frame, holding him close enough to bury his nose in the cotton pink hair. Breathing in the scent of his flowerly shampoo and natural scent, he grinned. 

''You always smell so good, I could stand like this for hours'' Taehyung confessed, tugging Jimin even closer to himself; swaying them from side to side.

''Yeah it's called hygien, you should try it sometime'' Jimin couldn't help the snide comment from slipping out.

Taehyung snorted, ''Sure, if you help me''

Jimin rolled his eyes at the blunt response, if he could see Taehyung's face right now, he would most likely be wiggling his eyebrows at him. His boyfriend truly had no filter whatsoever, part of his charm of course.

Exhaling loudly Jimin trailed his nose against the soft skin of Taehyung's collarbone. Following up to the curve of his neck; pressing a ghost of a kiss to the unblemished tan skin.

Shivering at the soft touch. Taehyung lightly grinned at the loving action, guiding his hands to rub pleasant circles on Jimin's shirt covered back. A quiet hum passed Jimin's lips in reply. 

''We should probably head to bed, all that daddy longlegs drama drained me of my last energy'' Jimin said while yawning. How charming.

''Yeah being overdramatic do tend to be draining'' Taehyung playfully said.

Jimin pulled back to look at his boyfriend's face. Bottom lip jutting out. ''Not funny'' 

Taehyung found himself reflexively smiling at the small action. Capturing Jimin's small face in his hands he leaned in and pressed a gentle but loving kiss to his lips. ''You're so cute'' Jimin's bangs back, showcasing his little forehead, Taehyung admired his baby's beauty. God he was lucky.

''Mm only for you'' Jimin laughed light-heartedly, tip toeing to place a chaste kiss on his boyfriend. They basked in the sweet moment for another few minutes before slowly trailing towards their shared bed.

Jimin laid his head on Taehyung's chest, wrapping his free arm around his waist. Basking in the warmth radiating from his boyfriend he exhaled loudly; his body was warming right up. Perks of having a walking heater for a boyfriend. 

Taehyung hummed a lazy tune, sliding his arm around the other's petite frame, holding him close. 

The only noise filling the quiet air was Taehyung's quiet humming, it was pleasant. Fluttering his eyes open for a minute Jimin gazed past his boyfriend's shoulder and out the big window. It was still winter, he could tell by the white sparkling ice decorating the edges of the glass. It was a strong contrast to the sky that was painted a deep blue hue. The thousands and millions of bright specks fluttering in the sky were mesmerizing. Disappearing into his head he watched the beautiful night.

The moon was filtering in through the window, casting light on the side of Taehyung's face. Jimin's eyes trailed up to the other's delicate features. Taehyung's eyes quietly following his every movement. Jimin lazily brought his hand up to trail a finger from Taehyung's forehead, to his tall nose, to his soft philtrum, to his beautiful heart shaped lips.

Taehyung gently kissed the pad of his index finger. Jimin laughed airily, eyes forming into small crescent moons. 

''I love you'' Jimin tenderly admitted, thoughtlessly twirling the hair at the back of Taehyung's neck.

''I know'' Taehyung murmured back with endearment, ''I love you too''

Their lips gingerly touched, barely pressing against each other. The ghost of Jimin's breath on his lips.

Leaning in the last inch, Taehyung could taste the sweet bubblegum taste of Jimin's toothpaste. Lips moving laxly against each other in a tender kiss. Nibbling on Jimin's bottom lip, a soft sigh slipped through his throat. Slowly pulling apart they gazed at one another with a mild passion b in their eyes.

Jimin eventually yawned and snuggled further into the other's broad chest; closing his eyes.

''Oh and Tae?'' Jimin jested into the quiet room. A few second passed before a soft ''Yeah'' came in reply.

''Watch out for the spider''

''WHERE'' Taehyung screamed, whipping his head around in every direction so fast, Jimin thought he'd get whip-lash. Eyes damn near bulging out as he searched the room for the 'devilish creature'

Jimin fixed him with a devilishly innocent smile, ''Love you, goodnight'' turning the lights off and going to sleep.