Stalker

One shot drabbles

Sorry for the lack of banghim fanfics, its just that alot of people have requested vmin fics and im like the biggest people pleaser out there so i ended up writing alot of them. But i hope you enjoy the banghim fluff i have written for ya'll. And please comment or subscribe if you liked it! ^~^

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The hectic day finally came to an end and Himchan couldnt be more satisfied to return to the dorm and just hide out in his room. His day had consisted of a bunch of fake smiles and a heavy heart, his body was running on excess energy since Himchan's eyes hadn't been able to stay close for more than 1 hour the passt night. If he's going to be completely honest he hadn't gotten more than 9 hours of sleep that week, but he wasn't going to weigh the others down with that fact.

The ride home was awfully quiet, almost everyone had left their energy in the practise room that day, but they were all satisfied with their contributation. Except for the second oldest in the group, the entire day he'd been failing and tripping at every dance move, with the constant complaining from their choreographer didnt actually help his situation.

Couldnt the car move faster Himchan just wanted to get home already. No one had noticed that something was off with Himchan that day and it only made his fragile heart feel even heavier.

The car abruptly stopped and left the members confused as to why they suddenly pulled over to the side. Himchan just rolled his eyes at the irony, his day officially coulnt get any worse. The car had gotten some malfunction all of a sudden and Himchan really did not have time for this bull, he opened the car door and didnt hesitate to step outside into the freezing weather while only wearing a thin cardigan.

Daehyun had out of the blue woken up and asked him where he was going, Himchan ignored the other and slammed the door shut in his face. The latter did actually feel abit bad for the act but his mind was completely else where.

Suprisingly the manager and driver hadent noticed the idol who just casually walked passt them and into the night. They werent all to far away from the dorm and Himchan didnt mind walking there despite the shivering cold that lingered in the air.

His eyes ran over the empty streets of Seoul, the sky that had suddenly turned dark and bright stars shone up the else what depressing image of Seoul. Last week Himchan had been dumb enough to search up some tags of him on the internet, he just wanted to know what the fans had been thinking of their performance etc. But what the latter hadn't expected was the bad side of being an idol, the constant hate from idiots who didnt have better things than to put down other's. 

Useless

No talent

Fat

Ugly

Die.

The words had been hunting him from the second he read it. Himchan couldnt grasp why people would say such horrible thing's about him? last time he checked he hadn't done anything to upset anyone? right...?

Mistakes he's made on stage and during interviews replayed in his mind like an old video. The words from people he didnt even know had affected him so hard that he didnt even know where to go anymore. Himchan kept blaming himself for all the things the haters had said to him even though deep down he knew none of those thing's were actually true.

Himchan blinked and found himself at an abandoned playground, dirty swings, a teeter with one of the seats broken in half. The place actually reminded him of how he felt at that exact moment, lonely and broken.

Himchan wanted to be left all alone in his sorrow yet he yearned for skinship and compassion from another human being. Swinging his feet in the air he felt a shivering breeze hit his face, maybe swinging wasnt such a good idea. Himchan sighed and gently slowed the pace of the swing down.

His motions abruptly came to an end when two pair of strong arms encircled his small frame, preventing him from moving. A slight wave of panic hit him but when he heard the soft words of his leader he calmed down. Yongguk nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck and pulled Himchan's back closer to his chest.

''What are you thinking with when you wonder out all alone at this time in the night? you could've been hurt.'' Yongguk's firm voice echoed in his ear, Himchan sighed and fiddled with his now frozen fingers ''I...dont know''

Himchan had actually no idea what he was doing, he didnt have a clue about how he felt or wanted at that moment, he only knew that he didnt feel alright. Breaking free from his boyfriend's arm he paced around in a circle with uncertain steps, joints feeling slight stiff from sitting down in the coldness earlier. Yongguk watched him with confused eyes, he had no clue as to why his boyfriend was acting to off today.

Yongguk walked up to Himchan and commanded him to look at him, Himchan quietly obeyed. His eye watered at the sight of his boyfriend, Himchan didnt know why he suddenly broke down but he just needed the older right now. Maybe that was what he needed all along.

Yongguk's eyes softned at the sight of the fragile latter, wrapping his strong arms around the other securely once again, he rubbed the other's back in a loving manner. ''What's making you this upset Himchan? you have been off all day'' he murmured in Himchan's ear, he shivered at the warmth from the other.

''Am i useless...?'' Himchan uncertainly asked, he just really needed confirmation that all the things the heartless people on the internet had said about him wasnt true. Yongguk raised a question brow, this is what he'd been worried about

''Dont you ever say that, Himchan you're the most important person in my life and you dont even know how much you contribute to this group, we'd be nothing without you okay?''

Himchan let a singe teardrop fall down his cheek at the heartwarming words of his lover. He looked up at the older and smiled slightly, ''I love you'' 

Yongguk gave his big gummy smile and took the other's hands in his, ''You're freezing'' Himchan rolled his eyes at the other for his randomness, god he loved this dork. Yongguk's arms slipped around his waist and pulled him closer to his chest, Himchan smiled and gently put his cold hands on his boyfriend's face, when his boyfriend leaned in for a kiss Himchan smirked and squished his face together, making him look somehwat like that flappy bird thing.

Himchan bursted out into laughther, despite the depressing place they were located at. Yongguk rolled his eyes, his boyfriend sure was something extra. Himchan repeatedly said ''so so so cute'' and played around with the olders face, happiness was slowly flowering in his chest once again. All Himchan actually needed was to be reminded that Yongguk was there and the only opinions that mattered was his. 

Yongguked laughed along with the other and tried to steal a couple of kisses from Himchan, they smiled against eachother's lips and Himchan felt happier than ever at that moment. Yongguk took the leap and pressed his lips firmly to his boyfriends lucious ones, god he'd been wanting to that all day. Himchan draped his arms around the olders neck and deepened the kiss, tounges battling from dominace, gentle lip tugs were exchanged and a whole bunch of smiles. Yongguks tounge swirled over his and explored his tastefull covern. The kissing continued til Himchan was all out of breath, Yongguk sheepishly smirked ''sorry''

Himchan placed a quick peck on the other's lips before linking their arms together and heading towards the warm dorm. Yongguk sniggered and started running slightly with the other, the cold had dropped quiet much in the past minutes and they had to hurry home before they catched a cold or something worse.

They ran with big smiles spread over their faces, it was nice to finally spend some times with eachother and remind themselvs that what they had was real. Himchan that hated any kind of exercising was the first one to slow down to catch his breathe, his athletic boyfriend on the other hand only laughed at him and raised a cocky brow, ok the older maybe was right that being well trained would come in handy one but there's no way in hell he's admitting that.

Himchan just pouted and crossed his arms over his chest. Yongguk shoke his head and walked over with a smirk plastered to his face and crouched down infront of him, ''get up lazy'' Himchan over dramatically placed a hand over his heart and backed away in a playfull manner, ''How dare you insult me in such way i thought you loved me''

Yongguk could only laugh at the other's weird sense of humour, patting his knees he got up and swept the other under his arm and leaned him down like in one of those couple dances. Tilting his head forward he cheesily said ''Baby im so so sorry i love you to the moon and back you know that'' Himchan giggled slightly before a loving kiss was placed on his lips.

''Now please get the up on my back so we can get home i am currently freezing my off'' Himchan laughed and carefully got up on the other's back for a piggy back. He smirked and let out a short breath over the olders ear, ''What ?'' Himchan couldnt even try to keep a straight face and ended up bursting out laughing for the whole neighbour hood to hear. Yongguk shok his head and laughed ''The you enjoy watching when i leave a room'' he smirked and he could already tell the other was blushing hard, Yongguk:1 Dumb Boyfriend:0

Himchan's cheeks heated up, How did he notice his back was against him? god damn it Bang Yongguk.

''I hate you'' Himchan mumbled as he pouted and tried to hide his blush by nuzzling his face into the other's neck. The older sniggered and proudly announced ''i love you too''

The light of the dorms shone up in the dark night, announcing that they were extremly close to home. Himchan could almost feel the warmth just by watching the bright lights.

''By the way, how did you find me anyway?''

''I followed you and you were obviously to distraced to notice'' Yongguk answered.

''You're kind of saying you stalked me.'' Himchan giggled and kissed the other's cheek sweetly.

''Himchan what- no i- its not stalking if im you're boyfriend, its quietly observing you from about six meters distance.'' He was caught off guard and mumbled out the most ridicilous thing he have said in his entire 24 years of living.

''Stalker'' Himchan laughed for the fifth time that day.

''Yeah well you love this stalker'' Yongguk defended.

''Hell yeah i do.'' Himchan answered and hopped off his boyfriend's back and linked their finger's together. Yongguk smiled and kissed the other again, kissing Himchan was something he would never ever get tired off.