Sleepy

One shot drabbles

The night had rolled in and slumber was casted over the two boys who were softly tangled in eachother on the sofa, watching a show neither of them payed any attention to. Taehyung had been too busy watching over the smallers sleeping features and the other had been occupied by sleep, the show was abandoned.

Softly the shorter males hair behind his air, leaving feathery kisses lingering on his skin. The shorter whimpered softly at the touch and snuggled further into the warmth of Taehyung's strong body. Jimin had always felt secure in the arm of the taller. Suddenly Jimin felt a loss of warmth leaving his body as Taehyung slowly slid out of his hold and carefully walked away without awakening the other. He whimpered like a fragile kitten when cold air surronded his body and without hesitation tried to grab the air to find the warmth that had left him, but there were none since Taehyung had left the room.

Taehyung walked into the bedroom and found what he was looking for, a big warm blanket. Quickly he picked it up and almost ran into the door way on his way out of the room. Jimin had a strong fever and Taehyung didnt want to let any second lead the shorter male into a worse condition than he already was in, he needed to stay warm. Sliding into the room Taehyung carefully wrapped Jimin into the blanket like a burrito, not leaving any body part out in the cold. Greatful for the warm blanket he snuggled into it further with a satisfied mewl.

Chuckling at the cute action Taehyung slowly slid his arms under the other's burning body and gently lifted him off the sofa, bridalstyle was how Taehyung preferred to carry other's even though he was fully aware that if the shorter was awake at this moment he'd get a punch in the face. Park Jimin did really not like to be carried and especially not as a bride. A soft chuckle left his lips as he thought of Jimin's foolish persona.

Kicking the bedroom door open he neared the bed, he let go of Jimin gently but in some way he was still in his hold. Jimin hanged onto him not wanting to let go, '' D-....Dont leave me....here'' Jimin murmured, voice almost blocked by Taehyung's shoulder. Suprised that he other was awake he couldnt help but laugh, How could anybody be this cute?

''Arrasso, ill sleep with you tonight'' 

Taehyung crawled onto the bed with difficulty as he held the other close to himself. Positioning himself with his back against his the bed frame in a sitting position, he drew Jimin into his lap and held him like the baby he was. Jimin was just so cute Taehyung couldn't help it. Placing a soft kiss on the other's forehead, pulling him even closer, they fell alseep in eachother's embraces.

 

The sun peaked through shining its strong light onto the two heavy sleeping boys. Taehyung was too caught up in the other to remember to close the blinds. Hours went by and the sun still layed on the now sweating boys, Taehyung cracked his eyes open and hissed at the sun streaking his eyes almost making him go blind for a second. Rubbing his eyes tiredly he made eye contact with the smaller, Taehyung almost got a heartattack from the sight. Black messy hair, thick swollen lips and chubby face, Taehyung could just marry Jimin at the moment. 

''Dont stare Taehyung, its not nice'' Jimin said, voice thick with sleep.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and said in a childlish tone ''I can stare how much i want''. Jimin hoaresly laughed at the others childlish act, Not if i kiss you, you can''

Jimin crashed his lips on the other's, lips meeting in a tired and sloppy way. Taehyung interlocked his fingers in Jimins hair, the other let out a mewl of satisfaction at the action. Releasing the tallers lips Jimin smiled geniunily at the boy, eyes turning into half moons.

'' I see somebody's healthy again'' Taehyung snickered.

Jimin embarrassingly smiled and ducked his face into the crook of Taehyung's neck. Taehyung only caressed his back and hummed and a happy tune. Boy was he glad to have the cutest boyfriend of all time.