Late night call

One shot drabbles

''H-hyung,,,'' Jimin desperately whimpered into the device once his hyung accepted the call. Keeping his voice low so he wouldn't wake Taehyung who was sleeping peacefully in the bed a few feet away.

But who was he kidding, the boy slept like a log. Once he fell asleep there where no chance that he'd ever wake up.

A low groan followed by the ruffling of sheets was heard on the other line. A soft sigh passed through before a ruff voice spoke, ''It's 03:34 am....What do you want Jiminnie?''

Jimin honestly felt really bad for waking him up at this time, fully knowing that the other had a scheduele to attend at 7 am in the morning.

Biting his lip nervously, Jimin half-regretted ever calling him. He felt ashamed that he was so scared of the big moth flying around in his room that he had to ask his hyung to come get rid of it.

Moths were his biggest fear, all the members knew it.

The younger also knew for a fact that Namjoon was the only one who would actually pick up his phone and hear him out at this hour. Yoongi-hyung would most likely tell him to ' off' as he often put it. And Jungkook would tell him to 'Be a man' whatever that now meant.

''I'm...scared'' Jimin softly mumbled, with tears threathning to drop any second now.

''You had a bad dream?'' Namjoon asked concerned, feeling a tad bit more awake now that he heard what state the younger was in.

Leaning his back against his headboard, he dragged a tired hand through his messy blonde locks.

The line went quiet for a while before Jimin answered. ''N-no..'' He murmured, voice barely audible.

The younger felt more than pathetic, crying over the phone to his leader about a bug.

Not only was he terrified and distressed, courtesy of the moth, the guilt of knowing that Namjoon's not going to get enough sleep tonight nagged in the back of his head.

Taking a deep breath Jimin felt horrible, so he decided he'd have to endure it for the night, letting the other sleep.

''I-i'm sorry I shouldn't have woken you up,,go back to sleep forget I called.'' Jimin whispered, his voice breaking at the end. He quickly pressed the 'end call' button before the other had time to respond.

Discarding the phone on the nightstand, he huddled further beneath the blankets. Making sure there were no open spaces under the cover where the moth could fly in.

He sniffled softly as tears spilled down his puffy cheeks.

A crack in the door echoed through the empty room. The sound of heavy footsteps trailing closer to his bed, had Jimin peeking up from beneath his fort of blankets. He already knew who it was, only Namjoon dragged his feet like that.

''Hyung?'' Jimin sniffled with tear filled eyes. A wave of relief upon seeing Namjoon washed over him.

''Yeah, I couldn't sleep knowing you were upset. So what's up?'' Namjoon hoarsely replied, his eyes hooded with sleep.

The bed dipped under the other's weight, as he sat down next to Jimin's small frame. Letting his warm hand rub soothing circles down the other's side.

The younger bit his lip, his eyes falling downwards. He was so embarassed, why couldn't he just get over his stupid fear.

''I-....It's a m-moth in the room and i'm really scared.'' Jimin cried out, hiding beneath the layers of covers again. The older didn't speak for a while, leaving Jimin's small whimpers and Taehyung's obnoxiously loud snoring to fill the night air.

Jimin nearly rolled his eyes as his best friend let out a particular loud snore. How he could fall asleep with Taehyung the snoring troll in the same room every night was a mystery..

The bed moved as Namjoon got to his feet, sluggishly making his way around the room in an attempt to find something to kill the bug with. A newspaper was lying neatly on the desk in the far corner, Namjoon grabbed it and turned the lights on.

Hoping the light would draw the er out.

He was so tired he could probably fall asleep standing up right now. But he got up because Jimin was scared and there was no way in hell he could ever sleep when he was upset anyway so..

The said boy peeked up from below the covers, wide eyes intensly watching as the leader staggered through the room in the hunt for the damn moth.

He found it chilling on the wall, and he nearly sighed in relief. Striding towards it he raised the newspaper and squashed it.

Jimin scrunched his face at the small unsettling noise.

Namjoon threw a victourious hand in the air as he playfully smiled down at the younger. He smiled back gratefully, finally crawling out from in under his 'fort'. Crossing his legs beneath him, he was about to say thank you, when Namjoon tripped on one of Taehyung's dirty shirts that was lying in the middle of the floor.

Jimin's eyes widened, worried that the older had hurt himself in the process. His eyes peered down fromt the bed to where Namjoon was now lying sprawled out. Quite the funny sight.

Namjoon, looked up at him with a 'i-hate-my-life' face, and Jimin couldn't hold back the giggles threatning to escape. His shoulders shook in laughter as he could feel tears line his eyes once again.

The other rolled his eyes. Completely used to being the 'joke' of the group on a daily basis. He sure was the god of destruction.

But when Jimin gazed at him glittering eyes and that bright smile, he broke into a fit of laughter himself. The whole scenario was just out of this world. Two almost grown men, laughing at the other falling at 04:00 am in the morning all because of a bug.

Taehyung stirred in his sleep from the noise they were making, but both of them knew he was long gone. He sleeps like an actual log.

Once their laughter settled down, a comfortable silence took over. They ended up just gazing into each others eyes for a few minutes.

Morning had rolled in and the faint light from outside peeked in through the blinds. Telling the boys it was time to sleep, if they ever wanted to make it through the schedule.

Birds outside had started to chirp happily, and Jimin sighed softly.

''We should sleep.'' He murmured, looking down at his leader with a tired smile. Recieving only a nodd in return, Namjoon got to his feet and strided over to the younger's bed.

''Scoot over''

Confusion was written all over Jimin's face, as he quietly did what he was told. His bed was small enough for one person, but for two? they had to have jesus on their side if this was ever going to work out well.

Jimin almost fell off the bed if it wasn't for Namjoon's arm slipping around his waist and tugging him close to his chest at the last second. The younger was stiff at first, but slowly relaxed and bathed in the warmth of Namjoon's chest; curling closer to him, he rested his head on his broad chest.

The older wrapped a protective arm around the smaller's frame, letting his free hand wander to rest at the back of Jimin's head.

Sighing in content Jimin, reached a soft hand up to touch the other's cheek. ''Thank you'' He whispered gently, gazing up at him with warm brown eyes.

Namjoon grunted lightly, ''You're safe now'' He lifted one of his hands to brush away Jimin's bangs and place a soft kiss to his forehead.

Jimin blushed at the blunt action, biting his lower lip to prevent the smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

Tugging the smaller boy closer to himself, Namjoon could tell this would be the best sleep he's ever had in a while. Him and Jimin had been like this for a while now. Affectionate and slightly intimate, but neither had spoken out about their true feelings.

For the time being they were just enjoying each others company and closeness.

But the both of them were clever enough to know that they were very much into each other. Everytime their eyes met there was this unspoken bond pulling them together, they couldn't explain it.

But it all just felt right.

Soon Jimin fell into a deep slumber. Namjoon was really tired, but he fought his heavy eyelids so he could catch a glimpse of Jimin's sleeping face. His skin smoothed out, lips parted lightly as he breathed out soft huffs of air. From this close the older could count every beautiful black eyelash on the younger's eyes.

Jimin was breathtaking in every form and way; Namjoon couldn't find a single flaw. All from his slightly crooked front tooth to the small dips at end of his back.

He didn't know what he'd done in his life to deserve someone as good and kind hearted at Jimin. He was completely beautiful; inside and out.

Just looking at him sleeping peacefully in his arms was enough to warm his heart.

And so Namjoon fell asleep shortly after, with a smile on his lips.

 

---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

I'm sorry it's short but it's like 2 am here and i got super tired. But i think it turned out rather cute anyway ^^

Pleace comment what you thought and what pairing you want next!

Feel free to subscribe!! See you next time ♥