Babies?

One shot drabbles

Jin and Namjoon wakes up in the middle of the night of the sound of babies crying which is in-fact all of the members who magically turned into babies. ''Jin i will literally break up with you if you dont stop making that sound.'' Namjoon huskily threatned, burying his face futher down into his soft pillow. 

''...What?'' Jin mumbled as he was awoken by the other's voice, rubbing his eyes to the point where he saw stars. When his body was fully awakened Jin threw his legs over the edge of the bed, intentionally throwing his cover in Namjoon's face.

Stumbling down to the source of the sound Jin slammed the door open and his jaw literally fell down to his feet. This was so not happening right now. Rubbing his eyes roughly, Jin blinked repeatedly to try and figure out if he was actually dreaming or not. He was not.

There infront of him layed three babies with tears streaking down their chubby faces. Ok now he was definetly dreaming.

Taking a closer look he realised the babies were actually hoseok, jeongguk and taehyung. His throat went dry and Jin's very sure his heart missed a beat because he suddenly felt like fainting.

Slowly backing out the door Jin stumbled into Namjoon and his shared bedroom, the latter had already fallen back asleep, Jin would've gazed at his boyfriends beautiful sleeping face if it wasnt for the fact that he just saw s turning into infants.

Cautiously sitting down next to his boyfriend he made an attempt to wake him up. Five seconds later he was met with a extremly hot Namjoon leaning back on his right arm, slowly dragging his left hand thru his blonde locks. Jin would've grabbed him right there, if it wasnt for that baby thing he just encountered a minute ago.

''Babe what is it?'' Namjoon huskily breathed out.

Jin still in a state of shock tried to get his mouth to move and make out words, it did not go very well. ''Hey, hey, babe calm down whats the matter?'' Namjoon worriedly glanced at his boyfriend who was currently going thru a panic attack. Wrapping his left arm around the other, he pressed Jin close to his chest and planted small kisses into his silky hair.

''I-i.....babies.......-im dreming- jeongguk-ohmygod..''

Tilting Jin's head up Namjoon placed a steady kiss, caressing his cheek gently. Jin's heart rate slowed down quickly and he softly leaned into the kiss. Once Namjoon felt the other's once tensed body relax he let go of him and exchanged a look.

''H-how did you do that....?'' Jin blurted out

Shrugging his shoulder Namjoon gently swiped his boyfriend's hair behind his ear. ''Nah, i dont know i read that kissing someone calms them down, didnt believe it at first but i mean it was worth a try'' Namjoon breathed in deeply after, that was a way too long sentence to be spoken this early in the morning.

Jin nodded and wasted no time pulling the other with him over to the room next to theirs. Ten minutes later Jin was still trying to convince Namjoon that what he was seeing was real and he wasnt dreaming. Jin slapped his boyfriend so hard that it actually echoed thruoghout the room, but hey i mean atleast Namjoon came back to his senses?

At that sound all of the babies started laughing their hearts out, apparently they still found Namjoon and Jin's fights hilarious even as babies. Jin just rolled his eyes and placed a soft hand on Namjoon's bruised cheek, ''Sorry but it was necessary and look the babies stopped crying?'' 

Namjoon glared at his boyfriend, with a hand on his cheek he walked over to the smiling babies. Looking at each baby carefully he noticed that Jeongguk was goodlooking even as a kid, he has got to be freaking kidding me.

''Jin what do we do?''

''I dont know but they seem hungry since they were crying and Taehyung is basically chewing on his pillow.'' Jin stated as a matter of a fact, strutting over to lace his arms around Taehyung he picked him up and nuzzled his face. The baby giggled cutely and in a weak attempt tried to pull at the older's hair. 

Namjoon would never have admittet it but his insides melted at the adorable sight of his boyfriend cuddling a baby. 

The couple figured out that Taehyung was about two years old, Jeongguk one and a half maybe and Hoseok three years old. 

''Here hold him for me real quick'' Jin mumbled as he handed over the baby to his boyfriend who had a look of fright on his face as he held the baby carefully. Namjoon looked into Jin's eyes worringly as to ask ''What if i drop him''. Jin shok his head and smiled ''You wont, just realx ill be right back''

Small steps Jin went over to the shared room of Jimin and Yoongi. The door creaked as he carefully pushed it open, revealing a very small Jimin sobbing into his pillow and a sound asleep Yoongi on the other side of the room. Jin rolled his eyes, even a hurricane wouldnt wake that boy up.

Sitting down next to the sobbing boy Jin his back softly. Jimin's eyes shone up at the touch and he looked at the older in awe for some reason unknown. ''Why are you crying Jiminnie?'' 

Jimin pouted and wiped his tears away with his chubby hands messily, ''Loongi....Loongi hylun is-is ded umma.'' Jimin broke out into another wave of sobs, his words getting stuck in his throat. Ignoring the fact that just called him umma, Jin almost laughed at the smallers ridicilous statement. He couldnt really blame the younger, Yoongi honestly did look quite dead when he was sleeping because he barely move at all.

''Jiminnie baby, Yoongi isnt dead he's just sleeping'' Jin hid a small snigger behind his hand and ruffled Jimin's hair. Jin was 100 percent sure a baby couldnt possibly get any cuter than Jimin was right now.

''S-seeping?''

''Yes sleeping Jimin.''

Jimin broke out into a fit of giggles and clapped his hands, the happiest day of his baby life, his hyung wasnt dead he was just sleeping.

Jimin stretched out his arms and wiggled his hands telling the other he wanted to be picked up. Craddling the toddler close to his chest he placed a chaste kiss on his cheek making the baby smiling even more, ''You wanna go to Yoongi's bed?'' Jimin nodded, very excited about cuddling with the older.

After gently placing the baby on the bed Jin announced that he would be in the room next to theirs if they wanted anything.

''Loongi hylun'' Jimin poked the others cheek in attempt to wake him up. He waited and waited and was given no response from the sleeping form before him. Jimin felt a sob building up in his throat again, Yoongi hyung wasnt moving so umma lied and he's dead.

A soft sob broke out into the quiet room, Yoongi rubbed his eyes sleepily and looked at the sad boy infront of him. ''Jiminnie? what it is?''

Jimin's eyes doubled their size and soon he threw his arms around the older, knocking the air out of him for a moment. Placing sloppy kisses all over his face and lips Jimin smiled in happiness, ''Loongi hlyun not dead''

''What are you talking about Jimin, i was sleeping'' The four year old Yoongi answered. The baby just kept on laughing his heart out, could a baby possibly be this happy? guess so. 

''C'mon im hungry Jiminnie'' Yoongi said as he carefully pushed Jimin off of him and plopped down onto the floor. Reaching out his hand to help the younger one down he was met with a pout. ''Jiminnie a big boy, he do himself'' 

Swinging his legs off the edge of the bed he wiggled his in attempt to get further down. ''Hyungie heelp me'' Jimin whined when he realised he really could not get down on his own. Yoongi rolled his eyes and reached out his arms to the other. ''Jimin you gotta hold onto my neck or ill drop you, you weigh a ton.''

''NooOOoo i 10 kilos hevy''

Yoongi could literally not restrain his eye roll once again. Heading towards the livingroom they waited patiently for someone to come feed them, Jimin had insisted that they would grab some themselvs but being the smart kid Yoongi is he knew waiting for their umma or appa to come make them something to eat was a better idea.

Jin entered the room and was met with a horrified looking Namjoon and a baby chewing on his ear happily. Jin's chuckle caught Namjoon's attention and he quickly handed over the baby, rubbing his abused ear. Did the badass Namjoon just get his ear abused by a two year old? what had his life come too.

Nuzzling his face into Taehyung's soft one he peppered small kisses all over his face, Taehyung was just too cute to resist cuddling with. Glancing over at his boyfriend who was creepily gazing at him interacting with the baby, Jin sighed, ''Namjoon for crying out loud make Jeongguk stop sobbing, bring Hoseok and him to the livingroom after. Ill try and find something they can eat.''

Kissing his boyfriends cheek sweetly he left the room. Namjoon awkwardly looked at the babies, not knowing what to do to comfort them. Hoseok being quite smart for his age plopped off his bed and pulled at his hyung's pants to get his attention. 

''Hug him Jeongguk likes hugs, ill go help umma with the food, seeya'' and with that Namjoon was out-smarted by a three year old, wow did he regret all of his life choices.

Namjoon blinked dumbfoundly, shaking his head he coed the baby's head still uncomfortable with this whole ordeal. Jeongguk's lower lip trembled but his sobs quieted down gradually, Namjoon held his gaze with the infant both equallt confused as too what was happening.

Jeongguk reached his small arms out grasping  the air and pouted with a few tears rolling down his full cheeks. Namjoon squeaked on the inside at the cuteness, outside he tried to keep his composure trying to play it cool. Carefully lacing his arms around the baby, he lifted Jeongguk with shaky arms towards his chest. Sighing in relief when he held the baby close. Awkwardly rocking the baby back and forth, Jeongguk calmed down and not long after smiled all bunny teeth and all.

Bringing the latter close to his face Namjoon kissed his left cheek, ''Hey this wasnt so hard'' he said to himself as he felt his own lips stretch into a big smile. Repeating the gesture Jin did to Taehyung earlier, he nuzzled into Jeongguk's soft baby cheeks.

Pulling him close to his chest Namjoon headed out the door and towards the others.

 

Jin was met with Yoongi holding Jimin on his lap closely and the duo laughing at whatever. He was so weak for cute thing's that he couldnt hold in the squeal that left his lips. ''Umma, Loongi hyln hungreh'' Jimin complained and rubbed his hyung's stomach, as to make his statement deadly clear.

Yoongi busted out laughing at the other's cuteness, '''It tickles Jiminnie'' the smaller only giggled more, eyes turning into small cresents. 

''Ill make you something to eat okay? but where's hoseok?'' Jin asked glancing worriedly around the room.

''Im here umma! I was looking for Jhorsie, look!'' Hoseok smiled and showed the plush horse into Jin's face for emphasis.

Namjoon entered the room with a smiling baby who was happily pinching his cheeks. ''Look i did it!'' He smiled proudly earning a loving gaze from his boyfriend, he then proceeded to plop down next to Yoongi and Jimin on the couch. ''Hoseok do you want to be a big boy and help me and Yoongi with the food?'' Nodding eagerly Hoseok headed towards the kitchen.

''Guess you'll have to babysit three babies now, sorry'' Jin winked and gently tucked Jeongguk under Namjoon's free arm. Yoongi gave Namjoon a apologetic look and scurried away to join Hoseok in the kitchen.

''Loongi hylun, wait fol Jiminnie!'' Jimin shouted and tried to wiggle his way down the couch. 

''Sorry Jiminnie, this is for big boys ill bring you food soon!''

Jimin looked so upset, like his hyung had offended the great gods above. Namjoon held down a laugh to not accidentally upset the younger even more, Jimin pouted and clumsily crossed his arms over his chest. ''We know you're a big boy Jimin, Yoongi was just kidding with you.'' Ruffling the latter's hair.

Taehyung and Jeongguk looked up at Namjoon with big eyes, as if he was Jesus or something. The older just smiled and kissed their cute little heads. Babies was just too adorable too handle. 

Yoongi being big enough managed to smoothly jump up to sit on the counter on his own while Hoseok not being tall enough tried his hardest to even jump. Jin chuckled and helped the poor boy up, receving a milion dollar smile in return for his favor.

Searching through the cabinets Jin managed to find three convinient bottles for the babies. His sister must've forgotten them here when she was staying over the weekend with her baby girl Hara. Boiling the formula Hoseok took out for him, Jin waited 4 minutes before it was warm enough for the kids. 

Pouring the formula into the bottles Jin glanced over at the two boys neatly placed on the counter, waiting patiently for their umma to bring them their food instead of the babies. ''Do you boys want some banana milk?'' Their eyes shone up immidiately and they shook their heads in unison. Jin lifted Yoongi down first and the boy grumpily smiled, ''Yah im not a little baby, im cool so i have to get down on my own'' he said wiggling his finger in the olders face.

''Sorry sir coolness i was not aware'' Jin laughed and ruffled the shorters hair. ''You're just so cute''

''Im not cute, im cool, but umma is very cute.'' Yoongi grinned, happily took the banana milk out of Jin's hand and left the room.

Jin smiled at the compliment and turned his attention to Hoseok who was still waiting to get down. Reaching his arms out cutely to be picked up from the counter, gently placing him on the ground he gave him the remaining banana milk.

Jin entered the room with three equally warm bottles with formula and all of the babies faces shone up with delight. ''Jimin do you want to eat first?'' Jin asked, the boy nodded eagerly and reached for the bottle, Jimin's hand was stopped when Yoongi grasped it. Jimin confused as to why his hyung took it looked at him weirdly.

Pulling Jimin to half lie down in his lap, he held his left arm around the smaller's fram gently. ''Hyung will feed you Jiminnie'' 

Tilting the younger's head carefully he placed the bottle between the babies lips. Jimin ate with delight and never stopped looking his hyung in the eyes. That might have been the absolute cutest thing Jin and Namjoon had seen in their entire lives.

A quiet whine was heard and Taehyung grasped the air as if telling Jin to hurry up with the bottle. Jin chuckled and softly picked Taehyung up in his arms, tilting his head back gently he watched the baby eat with hungry eyes. Jin totally got lost in the cuteness of Taehyung to remember to give Namjoon the third bottle. Coughing loudly Jin diverted his eyes towards the direction of the sound. Namjoon raised a questioning brow and it took a second for Jin to realise what he wanted. Smoothly slipping the bottle over to Namjoon without disturbing Taehyung's eating.

Jeongguk who was now half lying comfortably in Namjoon's arms looked at him with very big eyes when he saw the bottle his hyung was holding. His tiny arms reaching for the food infront of him, guess he must be really hungry then Namjoon said to himself.

When the babies were done eating Namjoon put the bottles in the dishwasher. Jin carried Taehyung into his shared bedroom to put him to sleep, while Jimin was still comfortably cuddling in his beloved hyung's lap. Hoseok who had been quiet this whole time was now playing mindlessly with his true love jhorse.

Yoongi reached over to grab his long forgotten banana milk and this time it was Jimin's turn to take it out of his hyung's hands. ''Jiminnie feed Loongi Hylun now'' Looking up at him with big eyes he sat up in his lap and gently tilted the banana milk to Yoongi's lips. ''But im a big boy i dont need help.'' Yoongi muttered grumpily.

Jimin's lower lip started to tremble, he just wanted to help his beloved hyung too. Yoongi noticed the change of mood in the younger and his harsh eyes softened, ''Okay you can feed me'' he sighed and let himself be fed by a two year old boy.

Jimin smiled through out this whole time and was extremely catious not to hurt the older with the straw. Watching his hyung eat with the biggest eyes ever.

When he finished the milk, Yoongi led Jimin by the hand into their shared bedroom. When Namjoon re-entered the room with baby Jeongguk neatly tucked on his hip he gently grabbed Hoseoks hand led them to their beds. 

Jin had just tucked Taehyung down in his bed comfortably when Namjoon walked in with the rest of the kids. Hoseok bounched onto Taehyung's bed waking the poor baby up again, small sobs escaped his lips and Jin gave Hoseok a mean look.

''Sorry Taehyungie, hyung just wants to sleep with you!'' Hoseok beamed and cuddled down next to the other, lacing his arms over the other's smaller frame. Taehyung was all smiles again and not soon after they both fell into a deep slumber.

Jeongguk yawned cutely and Namjoon tucked him down into his own bed next to the others. The bed looked way to big for him which just made the boy look even cuter. Namjoon kissed his forhead and cheeks and whispered a sweet goodnight, Jeongguk must've been really tired since he almost fell asleep immidiately.

Jin encircled his arms around his boyfriends neck and held him close, ''You'd be such a good dad you know.'' Jin said in a hushed tone, nuzzling into the crook of Namjoon's neck.

Namjoon blushed at the comment but quickly recovered, ''Yeah, you'd make a wonderful dad too'' he kissed the crown of Jin's head and lingered in the warmth of his boyfriend. Leaning down he pressed their lips together, their lips molding together perfectly. Jin placed his hands softly on the other's cheek and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Namjoon's gentle tounge swiping over his in harmony making Jin's legs feel like jelly.

When they let go they gazed at eachother before giggling softly, ''We gotta go before we wake the kids up.''

 

''Loongi hylunie~ Jiminnie sleep in your bed'' Jimin whined and pouted cutely.

This was the fifth time Jimin had said that and Yoongi just wasnt in the mood to bicker with a two year old, and maybe he wanted to sleep with the boy too, not like he'd ever admit that though. '''Fine ill help you up''

Jimin's eye glistened with happniess and he gladly clapped his hands in eagerness. Cuddling with his hyung was Jimin's number one priority in his life. Yoongi waddled down next to Jimin and gently draped the black cover over them, Jimin giggled and cuddled closer to his hyung's chest.

Yoongi looked down at the cute face of the boy below him and smiled secrelty, casually lacing and arm over Jimin's back, holding him close to his small chest. ''Goodnight hylunie'' Jimin yawned and nuzzled closer to the other's warmth. ''Night Jiminnie~'' and so they both drifted off to dreamland.

 

Exhausted Jin and Namjoon fell down onto the long awaited matress. Snuggling down under the cover, Namjoon tangled their legs together and softly dragged his finger's through the other's soft locks. Jin sighed in content and planted slow butterfly kisses on his boyfriends neck. The only thing filling the air was their slow breathing and it was so peacefull Jin swore he could've fallen asleep on the spot if he wanted too.

''So would you want any kids now? i mean after all of this...''

''Hell yeah, just not five, never in my life.'' Namjoon cracked a smile and kissed Jin's forhead lovingly.

''Understandable.'' Jin chuckled and drowned down into the warmth of Namjoon's body. ''Goodnight Namjoon-ah'' Jin reached up and pressed a loving kiss to other's lips, Namjoon sighing in content of the kiss mumbled a sweet goodnight back against his lips. The duo exhausted from taking care of the kids, fell asleep rather quickly after, in hope that the kids would be back to normal by the morning. 

 

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay its like in the middle of the night and i just finished this cute fic, and im way too tired to read thru it and check the spellings so please deal with me rn. I was thinking about making a squeal in the next chappie where the boys wake up and so on??

Please comment if you'd like me to make a squeal or not! ^^

But for now goodnight cuties, dont forget to subscribe if u want to read more!!

Night wonderful subbers love ya'll♥