Truth or dare

One shot drabbles

With excited steps Jimin swayed his backpack back and forth, humming a tune to a recent song from Alessia Cara. It was currently his favorite song, a bit out of the ordinary for his usual taste in music; but it held a great message and the tune was good.

The weather was nice today for the first time that week. It had been raining constantly, dull grey clouds filled the otherwise colorful sky, casting a depressed feeling over the town. But today, the sun had cracked through the clouds, spreading it's warm yellow glow; filling the air with the last scent of summer. 

Summer was sadly coming to an end, and fall was peeking through. Turning the air chillier and coloring the leaves in red, yellow-ish colors. Jimin prefered summer over any other season. It was always warm outside, you never had to wear a jacket, the town's people came out to play and the air was blossoming with happiness just like the flowers beneath their feet.

Crossing the oddly quiet street Jimin began singing a bit louder. Keeping up his fast pace, he reached the chorus of the song. He did a twirl flinging his backpack around as he did so. ''You should know you're beautiful just the way you are. And you don't have to change a thing, the world could change it's heart.''

''No scars to your beautiful, we're stars and we're beautiful!'' Jimin sang happily, reaching the cement covered path leading to his house. Emerged in his singing, he failed to notice the neighbour boy next door, observing him sing and twirl in amusement. 

After he twirled again Jimin saw the very hot older neighbour, gazing at him with a smirk. Jimin's eyes widened comically, his lips parting as to say something; but the sentence died in his mouth. 

The neighbour, Min Yoongi. Was clad in his usual black ripped jeans and black hoodie with some white text lining the upper arms. Jimin couldn't comprehend how someone could look that good wearing just average comfy clothing.

''That was pretty good.'' Yoongi cockily grinned at him, bringing the cigarette dangling between his fingers to his lips.

Jimin awkwardly gawked at the older, still glued to the same place. He wanted nothing more than for the ground to swallow him whole. He never sung infront of people, and he was certain no one was going to hear him; but boy was he wrong about that.

He shyly smiled at the ground ( flattered by the sudden praise), before peeking up at the other through his eyelashes. ''Thank you, I didn't think anyone was going to hear...'' Jimin trailed off, awkwardly scratching the skin behind his ear.

''Glad I did.'' He grinned genuinely

It went silent for a while after that before Yoongi got a call, giving the younger a nodd as if saying 'goodbye'.

Needlesss to say, Jimin didn't think that was how his first meeting with the hot older neighbour was going to go. But he wasn't complaining.

Unlocking the front door, he put the keys on the table, kicking his shoes off to the side. Stretching he padded over to the refridgerator, looking for a quick snack. Sighing when he couldn't find anything that would satisfy his craving.

''Mom there's nothing to eat'' He whined, much like a little kid would.

Footsteps came from upstairs, growing louder and louder til an all too familiar voice peeped up from behind him. ''Yes there is, here take an apple!'' She geniunely smiled, handing him a red apple. 

Jimin raised a brow, as if asking if she was actually serious. When he recevied nothing but the same smile in return, he sighed in defeat, grumpily taking a bite of the apple. ''Thanks...''

She nodded, walking towards their coat-hanger. She stopped, and began putting on her long coat. Turning around she spoke again, ''Oh and Jimin-ah, I left some change on the counter for the pizza tonight. And I also bought you guys some ice cream and snacks.''

Jimin smiled happily, mouthing a short thank you.

''And be safe tonight okay? I'll be home from my shift tomorrow sometime around noon.'' She informed, throwing her bag around her shoulder.

Jimin strolled towards her, ''Yes I promise, the only thing that might happen is Taehyung and Jungkook eating everything in our house.'' 

They laughed simultaneously, remembering the time both of his best friends fell in a food coma from eating pretty much half the food in the refridgerator.

Hugging goodbye, Jimin promised to lock the door behind him.

 

To pass the time Jimin watched some Family Guy episodes. Two hours later he grew bored, his mind pacing back to the previous compliment he recieved from Yoongi. A sudden warmth spread through his chest and a shameless smile to his lips.

A knock on the door was heard, and Jimin pushed back the thought; quickly huddling towards the door to unlock it.

''BABY JIMINIE, YOU'VE GROWN SO MUCH.'' A familiar voice shouted the second the door was opened. Before he could react, he was pulled into a bone crushing hug. 

Hoseok held him tightly, caressing the back of his head tenderly. ''I feel like a proud mom,,'' He dramatically added, looking at Jimin with playfull eyes. 

Giggling he rolled his eyes at the other's antics. He was used to the affection by now, it was always like this when they hadn't seen each other in some time. Hoseok enrolled into another college than him, Taehyung and Jungkook. So they rarely got to see one another.

He surely had missed Hobi's bright smile, that could quite literally light up an entire room.

Hoseok suddenly dramatically gasped, Jimin looked at him questioningly.

''You still have your baby cheeks.'' He beamed, quickly tugging at the supple flesh of his cheeks. Jimin rolled his eyes for the second time, as the other rambled on how he should never lose the baby fat in his cheeks.

They laughed, and talked awhile before the rest of their little friend group arrived at Jimin's door step.

''JIMINIE!!'' His best friend cheerfully exclaimed. Burying him in yet another bear hug. The said boy laughed into the fabric of the taller's shirt.

''Taehyung, I literally saw you three hours ago at school.'' Jimin deadpanned.

''I know but i missed you anyway.'' Taehyung giggled, showing off his unique box-smile.

Jimin sighed joyfully, his best friend was just too cute sometimes.

The youngest of their little group Jungkook, merely said hi with a small smile before stepping inside. He wasn't one for affection, but that didn't stop Hoseok from forcing him into his embrance with a smile.

 

 

Huddled around the pizza's on the floor, they chatted about recent events and new crushes. So much had happened since they last saw Hoseok, so they had a lot of catching up to do. ''And then he was like, 'I'll see you around babe' and I was like, did he really just call me babe??' Hoseok continued, doing a poor imitation of the other guy's voice.

''But atleast tell me you did 'see him around again?'' Taehyung urged on. Leaning closer to the other, equally engrossed in the story as Jungkook.

Hoseok shrugged nonchalantly, ''Nah, I found out he liked dark chocolate. And I can't involve myself with people who actually enjoy that monstrosity'' He added, leaning back on his arms cooly. His hatred for dark chocolate was never going away any time soon.

Taehyung gawked at him, and Jungkook's jaws dropped. They shared a mutual glance of disbelief before they started ranting about how 'tastes in chocolate doesn't define a person.''

It was a strange conversation to anyone if they heard. Must've thought the lot of them were crazy.

Jimin who had dulled out the hectic conversation some time ago, was suddenly pushed to his back as the three of his best friends jumped him and began a tickle war. His body quickly tried to wiggle out of their hold, the unsual sensation causing him to laugh uncontrollably.

Tears of joy filled his eyes as he fought for his freedom.

''Stop dreaming away, listen to our weird conversations!'' Taehyung playfully demanded.

''Yes! and join in on them too!'' Jungkook added, sharing a nodd with Taehyung.

Jimin nodded rapidly through his never ending laughs. ''Y-yes yes im sorry i will!'' He giggled in defeat, breathing heavily as the three of them stopped their tickeling with smiles on their faces.

 

The sky grew dark, as the the street lights slowly blinked on one by one. It was around 8:34 PM when they all decided to huddle around the flat screen tv in the livingroom to watch a movie.

''Oh I wanna choose the movie!'' Jungkook beamed, pushing Taehyung to the side infront of the laptop connected to the TV. Taehyung pouted from where he was now sitting on his , at the slightly taller male. 

''It's my favorite movie it's called th-''

''The exorcist.'' Hobi, Jimin and Taehyung said at the same time, ending the sentence for him.

The three of them shuddered simultaneously at the memory of the movie. Last time they watched it Taehyung hid behind Jungkook's back, Jimin screamed every other second, and Hobi jumped behind the couch at every pop up scene, resulting in an injured knee. Jungkook had even dared to laugh at certain scenes, saying the same lines as the actors occasionally, and preached about how good the movie was.

''Hell no, I'm not having nightmares for another two weeks of my life'' Hoseok shrieked, jumping onto Jungkook and dragging him as far away from the laptop as possible.

They settled on watching the new Ice Age movie, courtesy of Kim Taehyung himself. Followed by a grumpy looking Jungkook in the back.

 

Later that night, Jungkook, Taehyung and Hoseok had somehow forced Jimin into playing Truth or Dare with them. Playing that with the wicked minds of both Taehyung and Jungkook was never a good idea. They held nothing back and always had the scariest or most disgusting dares.

So far Jungkook had to put on a dress and wear it for the rest of the game, while Hoseok had been forced to eat a whole spoon of Mayonaise. 

It was now Taehyung's turn to spin, and it landed on Jimin. He looked up at Jimin with a cheshire grin

He was quite literally ed.

The taller got up and paced back and forth in the room, holding a hand under his chin deep in thought. One look out the window and he already knew what he wanted the other to do, smirking devilishly he whispered the dare into Jungkook and then Hoseok's ear.

The two of them got up from their seats in Jimin's bedroom and looked out the window only to see, the neighbour Yoongi getting off his motorcycle and walking inside.

Turning back around, the three shared a mischevious look, before turning towards Jimin with equally big grins.

Jimin gulped nervously, he didnt know what to expect. Taehyung pursed his lips, tapping his chin. ''I dare you to make out with Yoongi.'' He beamed, clapping his hands in excitment at his own dare. He was quite simply a genius.

Jimin had been checking the neighbour out ever since he moved in, but he was too much of a chicken to do anything about it. So this was the perfect timing. Cause if he didn't do the dare, the loser had to wear a pink fluffy dress for an entire week. A rule made by themselvs.

The boy still sitting on the floor, was having quite frankly a mental breakdown. 

He knew his best friend was evil, but this was evil on a whole other level.

His eyes were wide as ever as he peered up at his friends with fear. He couldn't chicken out but there was no way in hell he would wear that ugly dress for a whole week again. Thankfully it had been on a break so no one except his parents and friends had seen him wear it.

Taehyung had sadly not gone through with a dare and was forced to wear the pink dress to school for a week. But Taehyung was friends with literally everyone at school and he never once cared what people thought of him, so no one payed any mind to it, thinking it was just another dramatic outfit Taehyung wore. His style never seemed to dull down anyway.

They encouraged Jimin several times saying it was gonna go great, before pushing him out the door. ''Guys!'' Jimin whined trying to open to door again only for it to be locked. Great, just great.

His nerves were on edge as he came to the conclusion that kissing the neighbour was the only way to get back in the house. Letting out a defeated cry and ever so slowly dragged himself towards the house; every fiber in his body told him to go back.

Swallowing the lump in his throat he approached the porch stairs leading to the door. Peering up at the three friends huddled by his window with a scared look gracing his features. He had absolutely no idea what to say or do here. What if Yoongi wasn't even into boys? Or he thought he was too ugly to kiss?

Hoseok opened his window, sticking his head out. ''It's gonna work, just be yourself!'' He cheered, while the other two laughed in the back.

Jimin rolled his eyes at them.

Awkwardly standing outside Yoongi's front door, he rocked back and forth on his heels. This was gonna go to hell. The older hadn't even opened the door and he was already embarassed.

Taking a deep breath, he ever so softly knocked on the door. He figured if the older didn't open the door because he didn't hear him knocking, they couldn't punish him for not going through with the dare, right?

Luck was not on his side, as shortly after the door flew open, revealing a suprised Yoongi. Who's face quickly moulded into a teasing smirk. ''Ah singing boy, what brings you here?'' He playfully asked, arching a brow with his arms crossed over his chest.

Jimin felt his heart drop, and his mind going blank. His heart hammered in his chest and he suddenly forgot everything he had made up in his mind to say earlier.

Opening and closing his mouth he couldn't find the right words to say. 

Coughing, he awkwardly scratched behind his head, ''Uhm so,,,,we were playing a game-'' He began, gesturing towards his bedroom window where his three best friends were still watching them. Yoongi looked at the three then back at Jimin in amusement. The boy's flustered and obviously awkward state was very entertaining.

Gulping Jimin continued, ''We made a dare, and they said ihadtomakeoutwithyou.....'' He said quickly, hoping the other didn't catch the last part and just dropped it, so Jimin could go home and die in a hole of embarassment.

It went quiet for a very long time, Jimin didn't dare to look up from his sneakers; but he could feel the other's heated gaze on him. His face was burning red from embarassment.

The younger thought Yoongi was just too disgusted by the question to answer, and Jimin has never felt as ty as he did in that moment. His heart dropped by the silent treatment.

''I--I shouldn't have come here, i'm sorry..'' Jimin dragged a hand down his face in defeat. He knew they would give him hell for not going through with the dare. He was going to have to wear that damn dress.

A strong gust of wind passed by, fluttering his black locks. A soft hint of pink colored the tip of his nose, and he wrapped his arms around his body, preventing his body from shivers.

Turning on his heel he walked down the wooden porch steps, out of the blue a hand grabbed his upper arm, stopping his foot mid-air; Swiveling his head around to face the older, with a confused expression. 

When he'd gotten the younger's attention, the grip on Jimin's arm slowly loosened, til his own arm dropped to his side again.

Yoongi sighed, crossing his arms over his chest again. He sniffled at the cold air nipping at their skin; absentmindeldy gazing up at the three figures huddled by supposedly Jimin's bedroom window. Not that he would know that was his room or anything...

Jimin arched a brow, urging Yoongi to continue.

He could tell Yoongi had a secret agenda when he winked up at his three best friends who were still by the window, watching them intensely. When he faced him properly, gazing mischeviously into his eyes with a loop sided smirk; He tugged at the back of Jimin's tshirt. The lower part of their bodies were pressed flushed together. Jimin yelped at the sudden close promixity, his hands falling onto Yoongi's chest by the suprise.

''Let's give them a show.'' Yoongi seductively whispered in his ear. His warm lips pressed so close to Jimin's ear it sent a wave of electricity down his spine. He gulped at the newfound adrenaline rushing through his veins. His heart began to thump rapidly, when Yoongi teasingly skimmed his finger over the bare skin on Jimin's arm. Suddenly his body felt hot, despite the chilly weather.

Yoongi chuckled at the response he got. Jimin was so sensitive.

He trailed his hands up Jimin's arms til he reached his elbows. Holding him steadily in place, his eyes flickered into the younger's. Kind of asking if he was backing out or not. 

Their eyes lingered before a swift twinkle sparkled in Jimin's dark orbs. He his lips, and that's all the confirmation Yoongi needed to proceed.

His arms s between Jimin's arms, trailing up til one of his hands was resting flat against the top of Jimin's back. He pulled him closer to himself, stopping when their bodies were flushed against each others. He smirked, letting his free hand rest at the back of the younger's head.

Their face's drew closer, slowly stopping when their lips were only inches away. Jimin could feel Yoongi's hot breath fanning his cold cheeks and he shivered in anticipation. His heart banging louder than ever before.  A rush of heat started in his chest and slowly spread throughout his body, reaching every last limb.

With locked eyes, Yoongi spared him one last glance before closing his eyes; pressing his lips against Jimin's full ones.

The younger stiffened when their lips finally touched. Yoongi began moving his passionetly but firmly against his. Slowly Jimin sighed in satisfaction, his body relaxing into the kiss. Completely forgetting about the three staring at them from the window.

Yoongi was a skilled kisser, Jimin struggled to keep up the fast tempo, but the older didn't seem to mind as Jimin heard the rumble of a soft moan as Yoongi let his instincts take over completely.

Tilting his head, Yoongi deepened the kiss and traced his tongue against the contour of the younger's tender lips. Jimin's lips parted then, and the older could taste his sweet tongue as he ran it across Jimin's.

Their tounges mingled with each others, as they desperately tasted every piece they had to offer. Jimin's hands were still on Yoongi's chest, gripping the fabric tightly as he tilted his head to the side, giving the older better access. Yoongi's hands were lost in Jimin's dark locks as he hungrily kissed the younger.

With heavy breathes, Yoongi rolled the flesh of Jimin's bottom lip between his teeth. on it with fervor. His hand sneaked down the low of the younger's back til he reached his . Giving the thick flesh there a tight squeeze Jimin subconciously moaned, his head rolling back in pleasure.

God Jimin had a perfectly filled out .

Releasing his abused bottom lip, Yoongi pressed his lips against Jimin's again. They moulded together perfectly, as if the both of them had done this several times before. Yoongi dreamt of this scenario multiple times in his head before, and he wasn't about to let a single second go to waste.

Jimin felt a sudden rush of bravery, dragging his tounge softly against Yoongi's lips; a low growl of satisfaction, rumbled from the other's chest as he parted his lips. Jimin explored every inch of his sweet cavern. He felt addicted to his taste, this is all he ever wanted to taste from now on.

His mind got lost in the passion of the kiss. Knees buckling as Yoongi massaged his through his jeans. Yoongi's firm arm was draped across his back, holding him up close to his body.

Jimin felt like he was on cloud nine, he has kissed guys before but nothing could ever reach the level of passion Yoongi was kissing him with. Almost as if he'd wanted this for a long time.......Jimin couldn't deny he'd wished for this to happen too.

The younger was so lost in the bliss,he didn't even realize their lips had parted. Their breathing was heavy, the only noise filling the quiet night air.

Yoongi gazed down at Jimin's still closed eyes with a hint of pride lingering in his eyes. He smirked playfully when Jimin's eyes slowly fluttered open with a dashing smile; still drunk on the high of the kiss. He looked so relaxed and at peace you could've thought he'd just gotten the worlds greatest massage.

Jimin's cheeks blossomed a dusty pink as he smiled up at the slightly taller male. Their laboured breathing slowing down back to normal, as their eyes never left each other's. Their gaze filled with thousands of unspoken words and emotions.

Yoongi broke their eyecontact, and peered up at the three boys now gawking in the window above. He smirked feeling satisfied with the outcome of it all.

A cold gush of wind swept by, sending shivers down their bodies. 

Looking back at the younger boy who was still rocking the bright smile, he couldn't help the geniune smile tugging at the corner of his lips. ''I think we gave them quite the show.'' He chuckled, brushing a strand of hair away from Jimin's porcelain skin.

Jimin giggled at the affectionate touch, sighing happily. ''Defintely'' He smiled brightly. 

He just felt so throughly happy and satisfied in that moment, being in Yoongi's arms. It was so nice he really didn't want to leave. They stayed like that for some time, lingering in the warmth of each other. The nerves he felt before all that had vanished with the wind, he simply felt relaxed and safe being there with the older.

Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's shoulder's, the other's arms naturally came to rest around his waist. Going up on his tippy toes the younger pressed a chaste kiss to Yoongi's heart-shaped lips, throwing him off guard for a second. 

The older grinned at the sweet kiss.

''So,,, if you ever need another kiss, you know where to find me.'' He whispered into Jimin's ear, planting a protective kiss on his cheek before pulling away.

Jimin blushed bright red at the words, he defintely would return.

Fumbling with the ends of his sweater he smiled back up at Yoongi, before snaking out from his hold and reluctantly turning around and heading towards his own house.

Stopping shortly at the end of Yoongi's porch steps, he gave him one last glance. Yoongi winked at him playfully before disappearing into his house.

Jimin couldn't contain the smile he had while walking home. His heart was still banging loudly in his chest; he brought his fingers to his lips smiling even wider. Remembering how soft Yoongi's lips had been against his. He definetly didn't think all of this was going to happen, but he was surely happy it did.

As soon as his best friends unlocked his house door, all of them were screaming and cheering loudly, you could think he won a championship.

''THAT WAS THE COOLEST THING IVE EVER SEEN, JIMIN YOU'RE A GOD.'' Hoseok shouted, jumping up and down in excitement with Taehyung. Jimin shamelessly grinned at his friends, feeling a bit shy. He still couldn't believe that happened.

He was so thankful they had half forced him to go through with this.

The rest of the night was spent by his best friends questioning every single thing about the kiss and what they had said before and after. And when he quoted what Yoongi had said afterwards they screamed even louder. ''HE'S SO INTO YOU, JIMIN'S GONNA GET A BOYFRIEND'' Taehyung sang with Jungkook, in a child like way.

Jimin just laughed at their dramatic thinking, they just kissed. They hadn't even had a proper conversation yet, saying they were a couple was far out of reach. But he can't say he didn't wish for them to be at some point. Yoongi seemed very straight forward and relaxed. His type exactly.

 

 

The very next day, after his best friends had left. Jimin walked out of the house, down the porch and onto the concrete ground leading to Yoongi's house. Waving his hand towards the figure leaning on his porch railing next door. Yoongi gave an acknowledging nodd, he was hoping the younger would return, but he wasn't expecting him to show up the very next day. He was a bit suprised, but he was equally pleased.

Stopping on the sidewalk Jimin spoke up shamelessly, ''I think I might need another kiss Hyung.'' Jimin giggled happily up at him. Feeling a sudden rush of bravery, knowing that Yoongi was atleast a little bit into him, he could tell that much by the kiss they exchanged yesterday.

Yoongi smirked, pushing himself up from the railing and towards the top of his porch steps, he gestured towards Jimin to come up, and he did. Once the younger was securely wrapped in his arms, Yoongi dove in closer, til their noses were only inches apart. Jimin's breath hitched at the sudden closeness.

''You know what, I think I might need one too.'' He chuckled happily; caressing the back of Jimin's head.

They smiled simultaneously, before locking their lips together.

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!

This was a yoonmin truth or dare featuring Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook. I hope you enjoyed, and feel free to leave a comment down below what you thought, you comments are always appreciated!

Until next time ♥