Stubborn

One shot drabbles

''Baby im sorry okay? im really sorry'' the older mumbled into the shorters shoulder, trying to make him stay and listen to his apologies. Jimin was a stubborn boy who refused to listen to what the other was saying, so he walked away, only to be yanked right back. Squirming like the young boy he was, trying to break free from Yoongi's tight grip. 

''Let me..go'' Jimin kept pouncing around throwing light punches towards the other's chest. Yoongi mentally eye rolled at the boy's weak attempt at escaping, but decided not to since he'd never be forgiven, probably? you never know with Jimin he's unpredictable. 

Jimin raised his voice wich he rarely does and it shocked Yoongi to the core, before he even comphrehended what happened a door was slammed in his face and Jimin was out of his sight. No point in trying to get the younger to talk to him when he was already seeping with anger, dont disturb Jimin when he's angry or you'll get something thrown in your direction. Yeah Yoongi learned that after getting the laudry basket thrown over his head, Jimin had quite a temper.

Yoongi tugged at his hair and let out a frustrated sigh, he decided to leave the angry boy to later for now he was going to calm down and watch some tv. Even though he was suppose to be relaxing his mind kept racing towards the upset Jimin in the other room, Yoongi knew the boy was crying because he was on the verge of tearing up before he disapeared into his room an hour ago. He threw a look at the clock 02.00 am, ruffling his hair he stood up and walked with heavy steps towards Jimin and his shared room. A light knock on the door made Jimin jump from under his blanket cocoon. Jimin blinked away some tears and hid further into his cocoon, it was warm and cozy and wasnt neglecting him like Yoongi had all day with his new friend Namjoon. Stupid Namjoon, Jimin mumbled

The door cracked open and slow footsteps echoed in the quiet room. Jimin covered his face with more of the blanket, he didnt want stupid Yoongi to talk to him or hold him so close his heart skips a beat. ''Jimin you sleepin'?'' Yonggi's soft voice lingered in the air.

He took the younger's sniffle as a sign, that yes was awake just ignoring him. The bed dipped where he sat down and Yoongi reached out for the other's back and rubbed it gently. ''I know i promised that i wouldnt make you cry, but baby you have to know im truly sorry okay?'' Yoongi wasnt a man who was good with words but he tried his best when it came to his boyfriend.

Jimin sniffled again and Yoongi felt his heart break. Having enough of the silence Yoongi turned Jimin around in a swift move, and pressed himself close to the big pink cocoon that was his boyfriend. ''Jimin show me your face c'mon'' Yoongi demanded and seconds after Jimin's adorable face was in sight, but when he caught sight of the tears his face fell. With smooth hands he wiped away he never ending tears, never leaving his eyes. ''Baby you know i cant live with you being upset me, please forgive me?'' Yoongi looked at him with desperate eyes, searching for the light of acceptance in the other's eyes. Jimin felt burdened with the other's unhappiness, maybe he was overreacting....

Jimin bit his plump lip and returned the gaze, ''....i...im sorry for....you ....know..overreacting'' Now it was the younger's turn to return the pleading eyes. He actually did know very well he was overreacting an hour ago but his stubborness didnt budge one bit, god damn his stuborness.

Jimin gave his boyfriend a small smile and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, breathing in his manly scent of cologne and well Yoongi. Yoongi chuckled at the other's cute action and buried his hands in Jimin's soft locks, placing gentle teasing kisses along the others jawline. Jimin giggled and met his eyes and they shared a slow passionate kiss that made Jimins toe curl and stomach feel like it was on cloud nine. Yoongi swept his tounge begging for entrance, Jimin obligied and let him taste his cavern, sighing in satisfaction. 

Their lips lingered on eachother, breaths thick and eyes hazy. Yoongi couldnt help but admire the beauty of Jimin, not a single flaw. He cracked a sleepy smile and caressed the younger's cheek, Jimin smiled his one billion dollar smile and nudged the other for his cheesiness, not that he really minded though it was rare of Yoongi to show this much affection in one day. Minutes of enjoying eachothers company passed and then Yoongi remembered that he bought Jimin's favorite milk earlier today when he was hanging out with Namjoon. ''Hey, i bought you banana milk, you want some?'' 

If Jimin's eyes would've gotten any bigger and brighter Yoongi swear they would've popped out of their sockets. He looked like an abandoned puppy who just recieved a real meal for the first time in its life, he was adorable and Yoongi couldnt help but feel his heart melt. Jimin bursted to life again and tackled Yoongi on the bed placing small kisses happily all over his face, smiling in between telling him how he's the best boyfriend in the entire world. Yoongi just layed there loving the happiness that was radiating off Jimin. Looking into Jimin's excited eyes he placed a chaste kiss on his lips before dragging him in his pink blanket by his hand to the kitchen, he swiftly put Jimin on the counter and the moment Yoongi handed the banana milk over to Jimin he started on its straw immediatly while looking at him with loving eyes. Jimin couldnt be happier, he had the holy great amazing beautiful banana milk and yeah Yoongi. He did a victory dance inside his blanket cocoon and Yoongi couldnt help but laugh at this cuteness, how could a person be this cute?

The clock showed 04.00, Jimins eyelids felt heavy from all the excitment that had drained his bodys energy. He could feel himself wanting to close his eyes more and more, until he was in swinging in the air, feet dangling and arms hanging loosely around Yoongi's narrow neck. Jimin was throw into bed by an exhausted looking Yoongi who was trying to catch his breathe like he'd run the longest marathon on earth, when he actually just had carried Jimin for five meters. ''Jesus christ i need to work out...'' he mumbled to himself and huddled down next to the pink cocoon.

''Goodnight Jimin-ah'' Yoongi murmured into the others neck, placed a sweet kiss and they both drifted off to a heavy sleep.