Moving in

One shot drabbles

Vmin!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

''Here it is''

Jimin could feel a smile curving his lips, as he gazed out the car window at the building ahead. The red bricks standing stark against the clean blue summer sky. It was finally happening, all of their dreams laid right in this building, where new dreams, and new goals were going to be made.

Their very own apartment.

Jimin's eyes crinkled the longer his eyes lingered at their new home. His smile never faltering, as a burning sensation filled his eyes.

A soft squeeze to his hand, Jimin looked back at his boyfriend of 3 years, Kim Taehyung. Tears filled with happiness, as the big warm hand covering his provided more than comfort. Neither said anything as the passionate gaze they exchanged expressed feelings not words could.

Jimin smiled brightly, the tears b his eyes slowly ceasing as he brought Taehyung's hand to his lips, sofly kissing it. 

Taehyung giggled, threading his hand through Jimin's black locks til he reached his neck, leaving it there. The latter sighed content, leaning into the touch, with warm lips pressed to his forehead Jimin could feel himself fall even more in love if that was even physically possible.

They stepped into the building, bright shiny lights lit up the marble floored hallways. They made their way up the stairs, carrying the moving boxes. When they reached the door at the top floor, Taehyung patted his pockets to find the key, when he did he fished it out and unlocked.

They both shared an equally excited gaze before opening the door. Simoltaneously they stepped inside, taking n the brown wodded floor and the plain white walls that would soon be decorated with new memories.

Taehyung put the box he was carrying on their kitchen isle, ''Sooo.....you ready to start a new chapter of your life here with me jiminie?'' He cheepishly smiled, opening his arms for Jimin to step into. Jimin hung his arms around the tallers neck, sighing into the new warmth. Looking up at him with glittery eyes.

''Always.'' Jimin mumbled, softly tucking a way a strand of hair that had fallen into his boyfriend's eyes.

Taehyung pecked his lips, tugging him closer to himself, til Jimin's nose touched his chest. Keeping his hands steady around the shorter's waist he rested his chin on the top of Jimin's head. ''So excited to move in with my lil bean'' He spoke more to himself than his boyfriend. A smug grin playing on his lips.

Jimin stiffened, eyes narrowing as he gazed up at the other. ''What did you call me?'' Jimin asked, he pursed his lips as he other still held a playful smirk.

Shamelessly strutting away towards the living room, he threw a over the shoulder glance. ''Oh nothing, just that you're a teny tiny smol little bean'' He shrugged with a mischievous glint bubbling in his eyes. As he faced the livingroom again he could hear the all too familiar angry stomps coming his way, he bit back a laugh. Jimin was just too easy.

''I AM NOT SMAL, IM NOT TALL BUT IM AVERAGE.'' Jimin bit back. Taehyung spun around on his heels calmly, looking at his boyfriend trying his hardest to look intimidating, but ending up more looking like a kicked puppy. 

Taehyung nonchalantly put a finger under his chin pretending to be deep in thought. ''Nah you're very tiny, i could honestly keep you in my pocket.'' He smiled in a half-mocking half-joking way.

Jimin stomped his foot on the ground, ''Oh you're soOOo gonna regret saying that!'' He threatned, launching at his boyfriend in full speed. Taehyung laughed happily, easily catching him in a tight embrace, locking him in place. The shorter struggled in his grasp, trying to break free.

Jimin growled, which sounded more like a puppy whining in Taehyung's opinion but anyway, ''Let me go you dumb jerk.''

''Never.'' Taehyung sang back, placing a kiss on his forehead, which just made the other even more annoyed. 

''I hate you I really do.'' Jimin said, trying to push his boyfriend off of him, but to no avail since he was still stuck in his embrance. Taehyung faked a surprised gasp, letting his hands fall to his sides. Bringing a hand to his face he looked at Jimin with betrayl in his eyes. 

Jimin smiled at his boyfriend's sense of humor, midly satisfied with the result. ''And also you're not getting any kisses from me for a week.'' He said not being 100% serious, just letting his boyfriend know he shouldn't mess with him. 

Taehyung fell to his knees dramatically, bringing a hand to his heart, ''How could you hurt me like this.'' He gasped pretending to cry. He hid behind his hands, peeking quickly to see Jimin's reaction, before hiding again continuing to fake-cry. Jimin giggled, it was unbelieveable how easily the other could make his emotions switch. Living with Taehyung was going to be one big rollercoaster of emotions.

Jimin hunched down to the other's eye level. He prented to be deep in thought like Taehyung had earlier, ''Hmm, well maybe you can get one kiss? If you behave that is.'' He playfully made a deal, gazing at the other who came out from behind his hands. Jimin waited for him to say something but instead he found himself suddenly laying on his back with Taehyung towering over his body.

''Or I can just take all the kisses I want.'' Taehyung giggled, placing sweet kisses all over Jimin's plump face. 

Jimin couldn't withhold the giggles escaping his lips, the kisses kind of tickled a little bit. He tried to push him off as Taehyung began tickling his sides mercilessly. He laughed and laughed, until tears fell from his eyes. ''Yes-''' He tried to speak but the kisses and the constant tickling made it very difficult. ''You can have all the kisses you want.'' At that Taehyung stopped his motions, gazing down lovingly at his boyfriend who tried to catch his breath.

''Now that's more like it'' Taehyung laughed. He kissed him deeply, arching his head to the side for better acess. The kiss lasted a while before they both decided to take the remaining boxes inside.

 


 

The third time Jimin was walking up the stairs with the last box, he had to stop from a moment to catch his breath. What in the world was in this box, 5000 rocks?

He wouldn't be surprised, it was Taehyung's box to be honest.

Speaking of the devil, Taehyung popped up infront of him seemingly out of nowhere, ''You need help babe?'' He asked with a smirk, knowing damn well Jimin's arms were about to break. 

The latter sighed with a pout, handing it to the taller male.

He took it out of his boyfriend's hands and motioned for him to get on his back. Jimin raised a eyebrow, but nevertheless got on. He was quite surprised at his boyfriend's new strenght, he guessed the days at the gym had really been paying off. Smiling happily as he got a piggy-back ride to their floor.

 


 

 

They spent hours, decorating the apartment. Building chairs and desks, it would've been an increadibly boring task if Jimin wasn't with his greatest friend in the world, who could make any boring situation to hilarious.

An hour later they gave up, deciding to continue tomorrow morning. Right now they needed to paint their bedroom. Jimin got all the supplies and headed for the room, Taehyung trailing closely behind him.

As they started working, Jimin put on some music. Dancing occasionally when one of his favorite songs came on, making Taehyung smile at him fondly.

Jimin finshed the lower portion of the wall, wiping a pearl of sweat from his forehead with the back of his hand, he took a deep breath. Painting was alot more exhausting than one would think. Grabbing some more color on his brush, he tip-toed to reach the non-painted part of the wall, which was a lot higher up than himself.

He huffed, straining his toes as he fought to paint the stupid wall a pastel blue. He poked his tounge out in concentration, squinting his eyes, not noticing Taehyung's watching him.

Suddenly his feet were dangling in the air, and firm hands were on his narrow hips. He squealed and looked down to see Taehyung's face covered in a big smile. ''Thought you needed some help.'' Jimin rolled his eyes, while still being grateful for the gesture. He smiled and continued painting.

Soon enough Taehyung's arms grew tired and Jimin was back on the ground.

Jimin took a break, taking a swig from his water bottle lying in the corner of the room. Plopping down on the floor with an exhausted sigh, he decided to watch his boyfriend paint the remaining of the wall. He sang happily, swaying from side to side, gaining a sweet smile from his lover.

Twenty minutes later the task was done. ''Done, thank god.'' Taehyung groaned, wiping some sweat off his forehead.

Jimin tilted his head, making Taehyung raise his eyebrows questiongly.

Getting up from his seat on the ground he strode towards the other, ''But then what's that?'' He asked pointing to a spot on the wall.

Taehyung's eyes followed his hand to the spot.

Meanwhile Jimin grabbed a paint brush, as the other turned his head back around to face the smaller, ''Where? I don't see an-'' His sentence was cut short by Jimin painting a blue streak across his face. Dumbfounded he just stared at the other for a second.

Jimin laughed uncontrolablly at the other's surprised face. Holding his stomach, he could feel tears of joy fill his eyes again.

''Oh now you're gonna get it.'' Taehyung threatned, recovering from his previous state. He painted a long blue streak right down Jimin's face to his chest. This time it was Jimin who was caught off guard, he blinked up at the other with a pout. ''Now it's war alright'' He laughed, and they both dipped their brushes and started painting on each other like crazy.

Jimin ducked his head making the taller miss, he dragged the color all over his shirt.

They continuted laughing and covering each other in paint, before Taehyung had enough. He locked his arms around Jimin's chest and spun him around with a bright smile. A bubble of laughter escaped Jimin's lips, he held onto his boyfriend's arms tightly, half enjoying it half fearing for his life.

When Jimin's feet met the ground again, he wobbled unsteadily, swaying slightly from side to side. A smile still plastered on his lips. 

Taehyung catched him before he fell, laying the both of them down gently on the floor. Jimin felt nostaligc, ending up in the same position as before.

Jimin's hands curled up into the other's hair at the back of his neck. Taehyung truly was so beautiful, he still couldn't believe he was his. He didn't know what he'd done in his life to deserve such a fun and kind human being. But he sure was grateful.

Taehyung gazed lovingly into his eyes, the world around them disappearing. Jimin softly tugged on his boyfriend's neck to come closer. He pressed his lips against Taehyung, sending a spark down his body. Everytime they kissed it felt like their very first.

Their lips molded together perfectly, as if they were made for one another.

A moment later, they parted. Jimin's heavy breath fanned Taehyung's face, their noses still touching. ''God I love you so much.'' Jimin confessed genuinely, softly caressing the other's cheek.

Taehyung smiled, giving him an eskimo kiss, bringing a gentle laughter from Jimin. ''I love you too, and I'll keep telling you every single day for the rest of my life.''

''Promise?'' Jimin whispered, gazing into Taehyung's eyes that were filled with passion and un-spoken words. The other nodded gently. Jimin's lips met the other's once again, the two sharing a passionate kiss.

The doorbell rang, breaking them from their little bubble. Jimin arched his eyebrows in question, Taehyung just smiled, placing a soft kiss to the smaller's lips before getting up and answering it. 

Jimin turned to his stomach watching his boyfriend leave the room. He got up as well and when he entered the hall a sudden whiff of pizza filled the air, gaining Jimin's attention. He his lips, feeling his stomach churn. It had been quite a while since they last ate, he'd been so occupied gazing and playing around with his boyfriend that he'd forgotten the time.

Taehyung closed the door, giving Jimin a boxy grin.

Jimin ogled the delicious food now in Taehyung's hands. He didn't even think to ask when his boyfriend ordered it, he just knew he wanted it in his stomach right this second.

Taehyung placed the pizza on the floor of the livingroom, Jimin plopped down next to the food, watching as Taehyung left the room only to return a second later with a bunch of blankets and pillows. He even lit a few candles, making the room even more cozy and warm. They didn't have the lights plugged in yet to this would have to do for the day. It had gotten quite dark outside and Jimin was grateful for the new light filling the room.

They ate and laughed, feeding each other occasionally and sharing pizza tasting kisses. 

As the night rolled by they both grew tired. Jimin yawned pushing the pizza cartoon away, and snuggling down under the many blankets and pillows. Taehyung looked at him fondly, blowing the candles out and crawling down under the blankets next to Jimin.

The loss of light was replaced by the moon's blue light, shining in from the big window above them. Cascading a beautiful glow onto Jimin's face. 

Taehyung sighed in content, caressing the side of Jimin's face to stop in his raven colored hair. Jimin smiled lightly, cuddling closer to the other's chest, wrapping an arm around his waist. He could feel his eyelids become heavier and heavier, the warmth surging from Taehyung's body and the feeling of safety had his mind drift to a peacefull sleep. 

''Goodnight love.'' Taehyung murmured against Jimin's forehead, placing a ever so loving and soft kiss there. He pulled him closer to himself, wrapping a protective arm over his shoulder, leaving his hand in Jimin's hair.

He sighed for what felt like the fifth time that day, this is was home was suppose to feel like.

Because home isn't a place, it's a feeling.

And Jimin was his home.

 


 

Hey guys!

Sorry for such a delay, been really busy with school since im graduating in June!

Please leave a comment on what you thought, and what ship you would like to read about next! Feel free to subscribe, your support is what keeps me writing :)

Have a good morning/day/night ♥